A Star is Born

The doorbell rang as Scott sat with his neighbor watching the All-Star game. Between the sound of the TV and the hum of the air conditioning, the ring caught them both by surprise.

“Must be Michelle, I bet she forgot her keys again,” Scott commented about his wife.

He was surprised instead to find a State Trooper with a Highway Patrol badge on his chest. “Are you Mr. Johnstone, Scott Johnstone,” asked the officer.

When Scott confirmed his identity and showed a license as confirmation, he was told that there had been an accident on the freeway. Apparently, a drunk driver was driving north in the southbound lane and hit the car of a woman believed to belong to Michelle Johnstone. “You wife drives a white Nissan Altima Coupe, sir,” asked the officer.

After confirmation of the car, the officer explained that the woman in the car had died instantly. The drunk driver had hit the Nissan head-on, and both cars burst into flames. Both his wife and the drunk driver were dead. The officer took Scott and his neighbor to the county morgue where the identity of the “deceased female,” as she was called by the coroner, was confirmed to be 25-year old Michelle Johnstone.

Scott Johnstone was 26 years old and a widower.

Scott and Michelle met when Michelle’s family moved from Chicago when Michelle’s dad had a job transfer to the area when Michelle was 9. Their friendship grew through the years. Michelle encouraged Scott to join Virgin-Keepers, a group of high school kids who pledged to remain virgins until marriage. Unlike many of their friends, the couple kept their promise. After dating others in high school, the two started going out in college, and had married just six months before the accident. Michelle was his life-mate, his soul-mate, his second-half. To add to the tragedy of the death, the Coroner’s report indicated that Michelle was newly pregnant at the time of the crash.

Life in the next six months was spent in a fog. After the funeral, Scott returned to work, spending long hours at this desk to avoid the loneliness at home. Thanksgiving was painful. His sister was there with her belly starting to show the baby that grew within her, and his brother had his two boys with him. All complete families. And Scott.

When Christmas time came, Scott told his family that he would not be joining them his year, but would instead be going to Lake Tahoe with his neighbor John and some other friends. With the car was loaded and skis on the roof, the group headed out of town for a long weekend of drinking, eating and skiing.

Although Scott missed skiing with Michelle, he found some peace on the mountain and attacked the slopes with an aggression and a smile that the others had not seen since that night back in July. The group had dinner at home the first night, firing up the grill for steak, swordfish and chicken. Food was plentiful and the liquor flowed. After the great meal, John suggested that the group hit the outdoor hot tub. They all agreed and went their separate ways to put on bathing suits.

Once in the hot tub with refilled glasses, the five of them started a trivia game. As usual, some were better than others and as the liquor took hold, John’s friend Steven suggested a game of strip –trivia to keep things interesting. Scott had been looking at Morgan, a tall busty blonde since they arrived at the mountain and was hoping that she fit the dumb-blonde mold.
Questions went around about sports, news, politics and entertainment. John lost the first question and lost his bathing suit. Although cat calls were made, there was nothing to see due to the thick layer of bubbles that had formed on the top of the water. Morgan lost next, and decided to remove her bottoms to be safe.

Next, John’s girlfriend Susan blew an answer and said, “Oh what the hell” and pulled off her top. Her small tits were a sight for all to see, especially Scott who hadn’t seen real-life breasts in six months. Scott thought he nailed the next question, but was wrong and lost his suit and was thankful for the bubbly cover.

Megan lost a question about some movie from the 90s and had no choice but to show her amazing tits to the group. As she peeled of her tight top, the men all stopped and stared. John got a whack on the head from Susan, while the Lisa, the only one who had not lost any clothing punched Scott in the arm.

Within 15 minutes all clothing was gone, so the next round of questions would require the loser to stand on the bench to show what was lurking under the bubbles. Megan’s loss was a gain for the group as she stood to reveal her smoothly shaven pussy, something Scott had never seen before. As she twirled around, the men and women yelled “Whoo hoo” as her ass was displayed.

“Baseball is next.” Scott was good at this, or so he thought. The question was about batting averages and Scott answered incorrectly. Being a team player, and having lots of booze in him, he stood on the bench revealing his hard cock to the group. The group was silent as they stared at his cock.

D

deleted3272

Yeah the begining is way too fucked up to get into it. Unless somone is morbid.:confused:

Avlanchesct

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So this is about my second post ever, but I just had to say something, just because the first two paragraphs of a story are morbid mus mean that it sucks right? I think it's a great start, keep going!

Embarrassed by the stares, Scott sat down on the bench so the bubbles hid his hard cock. This was the first time that anyone other than his late-wife Michelle had ever seen him hard. Although his doctor, college roommates and maybe high school boys in the locker room had seen him soft, but never hard.

Michelle and Scott were proud of the fact that not only had they started the local chapter of Virgin-Keepers, but also held on to their beliefs and had never been with anyone else. Once or twice when their relationship had broken up, Scott had gone on dates and kissed a few girls and even felt the tits of one girl when he was a college freshman, but nothing “below the belt” as they used to say.

“Look at the fuckin’ slab of meat on you,” his friend John commented. “Truly impressive, who wudda thunk it?”

Megan and Morgan but looked Scott’s way but said nothing until Scott thought he heard Morgan whisper “wow” to her friend Megan.

Being a bit curious, he asked, “what’s the big deal, it’s just a penis?”

“Dude,” John said “That thing is fucking massive. I’m not really into guys at all,” he reassured the group and himself, “but that’s twice the size of mine.” As he made the comment, he raised his waist above the water level and revealed a somewhat smaller organ to the group.

“How about another drink,” offered Megan in an attempt to change the subject as she passed the bottle of vodka around so the group could refill their glasses.

Morgan added “hey Susan, you seem pretty smart. You’re the only one who is still wearing her suit.” With that comment, she reached over and pulled down the straps of her bikini revealing a nice set of pear shaped boobs to the group. Scott’s cock jumped once again. Six months without tits and now he was sitting just feet away from three wonderful sets… small, medium and large!

The party went on into the night until the group went back into the house for warm drinks. “Hey, I’m going to take a quick shower, “ said Scott.

Once in the bathroom, he removed his bathing suit again and looked at himself in the mirror. Sitting limply just above his balls was his cock. “Is this big,” he asked himself.

Slipping into the warm water, Scott closed the shower door behind him and washed his hair and soaped his body. With soap in his hair, he felt a cool rush of air as the shower door opened as he turned to see Morgan standing before him, completely nude. He knew from seeing women that breast sizes varied, and Morgan’s were certainly big. As he stared at her great body, blood filled his organ once again as it started to grow.

“Wow, that is impressive,” offered Morgan. “Do you mind….” She continued as she cupped his balls in her hand as she shut the shower door behind them. Wrapping her hand around the fat cock, it took just two strokes before Scott’s cock sent rope after rope of thick molten cum all over Morgan’s body.

“Omigod! I am so sorry,” said a suddenly shy Scott Johnstone. “It’s been a while, and you’re only the second woman ever to touch my penis."

"No need to worry, sweetheart... no need at all."

Scott finished the shower and climbed into bed. Between the drive up there, a day of skiing and a night of heavy drinking he was exhausted… plus he didn’t want to face the group now – especially not Morgan.

As he lay on the bed, he thought about what had just happened in the shower, and what being a “good person” had gotten him. While all his friends drank and fucked around, he and Michelle were above it all, and would never do that. Now here he was alone, missing his wife. It was time for a change.

The next day Scott rode up on the chairlift with his friend John. “All this time, saving myself for someone and looking down on those who messed around got me nowhere. You guys all had fun and still have each other, while I did what I was told was the ‘right thing’ and I have nothing. As of today, I am done. Michelle’s accident taught me something…. Either it doesn’t matter, so why not have fun, or if it does matter then have fun anyhow because you never know what can happen.”

The crystal clear sky and fresh snow made the day great, and reaching this decision made Scott happy for the first time in months. He was curious about one thing though…

“Last night, were you guys fucking around or making me feel good when you made those comments about my… um… cock?

“As I said last night,” started John, “I am not gay, but I couldn’t help noticing the size of your cock. It’s huge, man!”

“I never knew that, and since Michelle and I had only been with each other, she never told me because I guess she never knew.”

“You were a great husband, the big shlong was just a bonus,” offered John.

“Thanks” answered Scott.

At the end of their lunch break, Scott and John hit the men’s room to pee. As they stood at the urinals, he glanced at John and noticed that they were the same size, yet he was much bigger when they were in the hot tub the night before. He looked in the other direction and caught an older guy with a cock that was bigger that his own. This was getting confusing.

That night the group of five was back in the hot tub. Since they’d all seen each other nude the night before, all bathing suits were left off. Scott sat between Morgan and Megan with Sue and John across from them. After the first round of drinks, Scott felt a hand resting on this thigh. Playing it cool, he continued his conversation with John about how great the skiing was.

John changed the subject suddenly. “Hey, did you notice that hot redhead on line for the chairlift at the end of the day,” he asked as Sue gave him a playful slap. “Not as hot as Sue or the others here with us, but she was cute.”

Scott agreed as John continued “could you imagine her sitting here now stoking your cock while were sitting and talking?” On cue, Morgan’s hands traveled upwards on John’s muscled legs as one hand cupped his hanging balls and the other started stoking Scott’s massive tool. “That would be amazing,” Scott said with a totally straight face. Just then he felt another set of hands… he glanced over at Megan who smiled at him and winked as she reached for his balls before touching Morgan’s hand. Neither woman had any idea that the other was going after Scott’s cock, and when they did both burst out in laughter.

“Hey, what’s going on there,” asked Sue.

“Um… nothing really” said Scott as the three of them started laughing loudly.

“As the hostess of the house, I suggest… no demand, that we take this inside,” said Sue. “This I have to see!”

As soon as the group reached the house, Sue dropped to her knees and swallowed John’s cock to the balls as she fingered her hot dripping pussy.

“Go ahead, Morgan, you know you want it” offered Megan. As if this gave her permission, Morgan dropped to her knees beside Sue and licked and teased Scott’s fat mushroom head. It was a sight to see... two women both sucking of two guys. John was average sized, but Scott was HUGE! Removing her mouth, Morgan invited Megan to join her. “There’s more than enough for both of us!”

Megan surprised the group by deciding instead to suck and fondle Morgan’s impressive tits. As she took turns on each wonderful orb, Morgan began to moan until she exploded in orgasm which triggered Scott’s eruption. Like the night before, the volume and temperature were simply amazing. Morgan removed her mouth and Scott sprayed rope after rope of thick, hot cum on Morgan’s face and tits and then turned his aim at Megan who licked the hot goo from Morgan’s tits. Of course this set John off as he emptied his load down the gulping throat of Susan.

All five sat back to catch their breath… that was truly amazing, Scott thought as he sat back on the couch, kissing Morgan deeply on the mouth.

What truly surprised the group is when Scott and John were relaxed and their cocks became limp. John’s stayed basically the same size, losing hardness and some girth, while Scott shrunk down to a smaller size. Where that extra 4 inches went was anybody’s guess.

“Scott’s a grower, not a shower,” said Megan and then explained the difference to the crowd. Now it all made sense. Scott had seen other men in showers and locker rooms, yet never had seen another guy at full mast. Being part of Virgin Keepers, he guessed that Michelle had never seen another hard cock before.

Talk about living in a shell, thought Scott. The next question he asked himself was how big he actually was… and as these thoughts entered his mind the blood flowed to his expanding organ. The other four looked on in amazement as Scott’s cock grew in length and girth with every beat of his heart.

“I’m next,” claimed Megan. “I want that monster inside me.”

Unlike the other women, Megan’s pussy was shaved completely bare, and Scott got a close-up look as she approached, pushing him down as she straddled his face. With a tickle from his two-days worth of beard growth, Megan lowered her hairless snatch onto Scott’s waiting mouth.

Eating pussy was something with which Scott was familiar… Michelle loved having her pussy licked, and Scott would often do this for an hour or more as she rolled from orgasm to orgasm. Now he was going down on the second woman in his life… and Scott noticed that Megan’s pussy had thinner lips than his wife had, but had a clit that was far bigger than any he had seen on his wife or Morgan.

“Suck my mini-cock,” moaned Megan as she rode Scott’s tongue. “MMMMM.”

Scott felt a body above his and glanced up from between Megan’s legs to see Morgan and Sue, each sucking on one of Megan’s tits. Not to be excluded, John walked up and buried his cock inside Sue’s waiting pussy as she nursed on Megan.

As Megan reached a crashing orgasm, she told Morgan to take his place. “This guy’s a world class pussy eater.” Climbing off Scott’s face, the ladies switched places. Morgan had a small amount of hair and a bigger snatch that Scott nuzzled with his tongue as he felt Megan lower herself on Scott’s massive tool.

“ooooh, I could get used to this. So….. fu… fucking…. So fucking huge” she screamed as their crotches met. “Now watch this,” Megan whispered as she began milking his cock from inside with her well trained muscles. “No need to move, just lie back and enjoy.” From deep within her vagina, Scott could feel a row of muscles grab and release his cock head over and over. After several minutes of this, Scott turned Megan on her back and started full length thrusts…pulling back until just the tip of his head remained inside her vice-like pussy before he buried himself completely inside her. Screaming in orgasm, Megan gripped Scott’s cock, triggering his own climax as he sent shots of molten cum into her overflowing pussy.

The group looked over to see Sue on all fours as John pistoned his cock in and out at record speed. “I want it now, sweets,” asked Sue. As the remaining three looked on, John pulled out of Sue’s pussy moved up a bit, and began feeding his cock into Sue’s ass.

“Who wudda thought,” asked Morgan. “You’re a real fucking slut, bitch.” They all laughed as John stayed still, resting on his knees as Sue fed her ass with hot, hard cock. This was all too much for Scott, who responded with new hardness. Not missing a chance, Morgan climbed up, putting her legs behind her legs for Scott… who took the clue and buried his cock deep inside her. Moving his hand between them, he stroked her clit as she road Scott’s hand and cock to orgasm.

“Are you sure,” John asked…

“I want it, or I will die trying, replied Sue. “As long as it’s ok with you,” she added.

“I would love to see that… and I love you Sue,” said John.

“Scott, I want you in my ass,” said Sue as the room fell silent. She had never strayed from John, and Scott clearly had a much larger cock. “Before I try this, I need to know how big that monster is.”

Having pulled out of Morgan, Scott offered “I have never measured myself. Before a few days ago, I didn’t know my penis was unusually big.”

“No problem, bud,” said John as returned with a tape measure. This should be interesting….”

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
these stories are not easy to write and offer enough detail to keep everyone interested. You are going a great job. The guys being hung differently keeps it interesting and reading about Scott becoming more sexual with other women and a group is cool. Hope that Scott emerges as an Alpha hottie.