A Story About Four Straight Friends

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He kissed Samuel who responded hesitantly. He pushed Samuel backwards and lifted him on a desk. He pressed his crotch against Samuel's and passionately made out with him. He began to lift Samuel's shirt but was once again halted. "What if someone starts to film us?", Samuel said. "You'd like that, wouldn't you." "No?", Samuel laughed. Dylan grabbed Samuel's hand and guided it towards his dick. He enclosed Samuel's fingers around his shaft. Samuel did not move them away. "I want to take you right here", Dylan whispered from closeby. Samuel grinned. "You didn't bring any lube, did you." "No", Dylan had to admit, "You could suck me off though".

"You are crazy, Dylan", Samuel said. Dylan grinned and kissed him. He slowly bent him down on the desk until his back landed on the timber top. His fingers discovered the texture of Samuel's skin below his shirt.

Dylan straightened his back and looked down into Samuel's playful eyes. Samuel smiled and his eyes enlarged. "What are you laughing about", Samuel said. Dylan pressed his lips back together. He stepped backwards. When Samuel began to lean on his elbows Dylan said: "No, no, Sam. Stay where you are". Samuel looked puzzled at him but got down on his back. Dylan grinned and walked around the desk until he was right next to Samuel's face. He held his soft dick with one hand close to him. "Now blow it", Dylan demanded. Samuel grinned with sparkling eyes. "What if I don't", his tender voice asked. Dylan reached out and began to tickle him in his sides. Samuel's body immediately twitched and he let out a high-pitched scream. "Puta! Alright, alright. Stop, Dyl", he laughed, "You win. Stop it."

Dylan retracted his hand and waited patiently for Samuel to recover. Samuel shook his head while looking at Dylan. He then tilted his face. Dylan stepped forward until the head of his dick hovered in front of Samuel's lips. Samuel observed it at first, and then looked up at Dylan with a bright smile. "It's so big", he said. He gave the head of Dylan's soft manhood a push with his hand and watched it dangle in front of his face. He laughed at the movement. Dylan grinned. He moved his crotch forward until his dick pushed against Samuel's smiling lips. Samuel startled at the sudden touch and giggled. He then gave a tender kiss on the head. With his hands behind his back Dylan pushed his crotch further forward. Samuel widened his lips enough to lick the head of his dick. The wet touch immediately caused a tingling reaction in his body.

Dylan closed his eyes. He felt Samuel's tongue explore his dick. Samuel's hand moved behind Dylan's body. It moved upwards from his leg and eventually came to a rest on his butt. At first, Dylan aimed to remove it but Samuel used his hand to push Dylan's crotch forward. Dylan grinned when he sensed his dick enter Samuel's mouth. He felt Samuel's lips against his stomach. Dylan quickly put one hand on the back of Samuel's head and locked him in position. He heard a gagging noise at first but he eventually managed to calm down.

Dylan could feel his member grow inside Samuel's mouth. The further it grew the harder he pushed Samuel's head against his crotch. The head of his dick reached the back of his throat. Samuel gagged but did not give up. His tongue moved across the shaft. Dylan felt his dick grow further and he grinned, pleased with the thought of it entering Samuel's throat.

Samuel gagged and resisted Dylan's hand. Dylan looked down upon the scene. He kept him locked in place until Samuel's hand pushed Dylan's body backwards. Dylan slowly released his dick. His wet shaft appeared with Samuel's lips around it. With every centimetre that had hidden in Samuel's mouth Dylan felt more content.

When his head eventually came out, Samuel grasped for breath. "Jesus, Dylan", he said, "Do you want me to choke?". "Yea", Dylan said truthfully. Samuel shook his head. He looked upwards. His face had reddened but a smile remained present. Dylan mindlessly laid his hard dick on top of Samuel's face. It appeared even larger than normal. Samuel bit on his lower lip when Dylan's shaft covered his eyesight. Dylan grinned silently at the scene. He knew what he wanted.

He stepped right behind Samuel's face. He laid his hands on Samuel's shoulders and pulled him backwards until Samuel's face was no longer supported by the desk. It tilted backwards, upside down. Dylan grinned and positioned his dick in front of Samuel's lips. Samuel was surprised but joined his movements. He slowly opened up and Dylan moved his shaft inside. Samuel immediately gagged so Dylan released and tried again until Samuel felt comfortable.

He began to thrust his middle forward in a repetitive motion. He made sure the angle was perfect to enter Samuel's throat. He began with long, slow thrusts but sped up when Samuel appeared comfortable enough. He could feel the head of his dick touch the back of Samuel's throat. He began to make quick thrusts and his dick became more sensitive with each motion.

The sound of footsteps appeared behind the thin wall. Dylan remained frozen in place, his dick in Samuel's mouth, too late to hide. The footsteps became louder, only two, three meters away. The sounds seemed incredibly loud as they passed the door. Then they disappeared.

Dylan grinned and looked down upon Samuel. He did not seem to have noticed it. He continued were he left off, fully immersed by the extreme sensation.

Dylan groaned when the climax came up. He released his dick from Samuel's mouth, pushed Samuel's head back on the desk and began to stroke his dick himself. Samuel's smiling face waited patiently to be covered. Dylan groaned. An overwhelming sensation travelled through his shaft and body. He watched how spurts of white liquid left his body. It landed on Samuel's bright, open smile. First his teeth and lips were covered, then his cheeks. The white, viscuous drops formed a liquid pattern. Another shot. It landed on Samuel's protruding tongue. He swallowed it.

Dylan moved backwards. Samuel's tongue licked his lips clean but enough drops remained present. Dylan grinned while Samuel slowly stood up from the desk. He looked at Dylan with a sparkling smile. "What now?", he said. His face was covered in white drops. Dylan sighed and blinked with his eyes. "Eh..", he said. He could not think clearly. "Just lick it up", he concluded. Samuel giggled embarrassed. "Could you get me some toilet paper?" "Right..", Dylan said and looked around the room. "It's in the restroom, Dyl", Samuel said. "Sorry, yea. I'll be right back", Dylan said as he pulled up his boxers and jeans.

"Can't believe we actually did that", Samuel laughed while they returned to the yellow hall, "What shall we do now? Have you eaten already?". "I gotta go back to study", Dylan said. "Oh.. Alright", Samuel said, "Can't you stay for a little longer? I was hoping we could have a talk". "Michael's waiting." "Of course. Sorry." Samuel smiled without his eyes. He gave a kiss on Dylan's lips. "How's studying going?" "It's alright. A few more days", Dylan said. Michael had probably returned already. He must be studying. "Are you still taking some free time as well?", Samuel tried to keep him around for longer. Dylan looked around the space impatiently. Michael was probably wondering where he was. "No worries, Sam. It'll be fine. It's over on Tuesday. Only a few more days." "We'll see each other Tuesday night, right?" "Yea, yea. No worries", Dylan said. Samuel smiled contently and gave another kiss. "Alright, then. I'll see you. Good luck with your last day." "Thanks. See you." Dylan turned around and walked away. Last day? He looked at his phone. Sunday. Only one day left.

Raphael2000

Cherished Member
Media
Nice (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dylan can be sooo stupid.. He goes all effort to meet in a secret place cause nobody can now about their relation... Then he decide he really needs a blowjob right in front of the fucking window!! Like what does he think?? What would he do if they actually got caught??

bertywooster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
great writing a good story, I liked the Str8 sex as much as the gay , but it seems to be moving to only the gay now which is a shame, but thank you for all the effort you have put into all the writing.

Reactions: Yucatan

Spain2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dylan can be sooo stupid.. He goes all effort to meet in a secret place cause nobody can now about their relation... Then he decide he really needs a blowjob right in front of the fucking window!! Like what does he think?? What would he do if they actually got caught??
Maybe he want to get caught.... Finally he can be himself..

kindamisha01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wheww finally caught up with this story, wish I was here since 2021 cause there are sooo many notable turning points! I have a lot to say.

Years worth of comments from all of you helped me understand some POVs I hadnt considered. Its a bit intense to see so many changes so fast, or quite abrupt.. so maybe i have this bias. Lets keep it sweet :

- The sex was hotter in the earlier chapters, not because its less str8 now but it used to be more kinky for everyone..? Im as gay as they come and always enjoyed Dylan&Monica more than Dylan&Samuel and felt bad about it lol.
Something about the vibe of Dyl and Sam feels... off. I remember early scenes were oozing a kinky feel and not because of the act alone.
With Sam (more often then not) we have no insight into Dyls mind, hes almost still... empty... reluctant to Sams body as a whole (tbh its bit weird to me even if Dyl is "new"). Sam as the sub "just a whole" bttm is quite ..convenient (in regards to their sex life at least).
Lately he puts Sam off, sorta emotionally? when he used to be the safest person to be with, its itchy now they date. Now its just sex. And a less open Dyl. I fear Dyl growing resentment idk over what, but for me it tracks.

- Used to think Sam is good for him 100% but now seems Dyl does stuff (to an extent) for the sake of others. The comments with "well he shows up, he is there with Sam, happy to do x y and z, he is into Sam" - yes, Im there with you. Yet when he lies theres a people pleasing tendency undertone. He suddenly questions his acts when faced by people he is vulnerable with. Drunk or bit unstable. Being pushed to call Monica that night out, seeing Sam, not seeing Sam, leaving Monica, not leaving Monica, etc. Those small inner monologues " fuck is he/she right? " Because whetever the loudest voice says you adopt as your own and question your old needs. Above else thats people pleasing & skewed sense of self.

Dylan (the asshole) - agreed, Dylan (hurt people hurt people) - also, but I see a Dylan (easily influenced) playing a bigger part. He does want to be with Sam yet spends a lot of time away from him finding just the right mental gymnastics to stay away untill an impulse hits. He does have an actual uni life but avoidants like this are not happy with their choices. He has a newly brewed fantasy of moving away (again).

- I DONT TRUST MICHAEL AT ALL.
Last few chapters show he knows what to say and when and what not to. Dylan said "On ocassion" about still seeing Sam, Michael didnt push. Asking him a day later who was he on the phone with? Having a glass of wine with Dyl and for once not stomping on him? Asking to move in waaay before Dyl even realised and had the need to do so?
I agree the author doesnt move the story forward now. But I feel like we should prepare for a fallout. It could get quite sexy, but a fallout anyway. I dont wish for it too much but something feels off because Michael seems prepared/calculated. Is this another chase for him? Or maybe bit more since its Dyl?....... baiting him out would be the worst so please dont.

- Last thing: Dylans past? The terrible things that happened to him? I think its none of that, well maybe some the parents dont sound so great indeed, but im sure its more than a sappy past to an erotic story.
Dylan never ever took accountability for anything. He is someone who hasnt, ever before in this story, not even in a childlike manner acknowledge his actions. To get here you first have to at least do so in a childlike manner. Inner monologue shows newfound guilt, but doesnt show it. Leo? A long time ago when he was rude to him? He managed to say that he is not mentally okay (which started the Michael helping bit), being rude to Leo more recently? We dont even know in what universe Leo is anymore maybe they texted maybe not. Saying a quick sorry to people to bring back the peace? Nah.
His past whatever it is I think hides a really hurt or guilty/ashamed Dyl. Not entierly at the hands of others being the storys 'victim' chatacter.

Alas. Congrats to the author! Its been fantastic so far!! Keep it coming :)

Raphael2000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wheww finally caught up with this story, wish I was here since 2021 cause there are sooo many notable turning points! I have a lot to say.

Years worth of comments from all of you helped me understand some POVs I hadnt considered. Its a bit intense to see so many changes so fast, or quite abrupt.. so maybe i have this bias. Lets keep it sweet :

- The sex was hotter in the earlier chapters, not because its less str8 now but it used to be more kinky for everyone..? Im as gay as they come and always enjoyed Dylan&Monica more than Dylan&Samuel and felt bad about it lol.
Something about the vibe of Dyl and Sam feels... off. I remember early scenes were oozing a kinky feel and not because of the act alone.
With Sam (more often then not) we have no insight into Dyls mind, hes almost still... empty... reluctant to Sams body as a whole (tbh its bit weird to me even if Dyl is "new"). Sam as the sub "just a whole" bttm is quite ..convenient (in regards to their sex life at least).
Lately he puts Sam off, sorta emotionally? when he used to be the safest person to be with, its itchy now they date. Now its just sex. And a less open Dyl. I fear Dyl growing resentment idk over what, but for me it tracks.

- Used to think Sam is good for him 100% but now seems Dyl does stuff (to an extent) for the sake of others. The comments with "well he shows up, he is there with Sam, happy to do x y and z, he is into Sam" - yes, Im there with you. Yet when he lies theres a people pleasing tendency undertone. He suddenly questions his acts when faced by people he is vulnerable with. Drunk or bit unstable. Being pushed to call Monica that night out, seeing Sam, not seeing Sam, leaving Monica, not leaving Monica, etc. Those small inner monologues " fuck is he/she right? " Because whetever the loudest voice says you adopt as your own and question your old needs. Above else thats people pleasing & skewed sense of self.

Dylan (the asshole) - agreed, Dylan (hurt people hurt people) - also, but I see a Dylan (easily influenced) playing a bigger part. He does want to be with Sam yet spends a lot of time away from him finding just the right mental gymnastics to stay away untill an impulse hits. He does have an actual uni life but avoidants like this are not happy with their choices. He has a newly brewed fantasy of moving away (again).

Last few chapters show he knows what to say and when and what not to. Dylan said "On ocassion" about still seeing Sam, Michael didnt push. Asking him a day later who was he on the phone with? Having a glass of wine with Dyl and for once not stomping on him? Asking to move in waaay before Dyl even realised and had the need to do so?
I agree the author doesnt move the story forward now. But I feel like we should prepare for a fallout. It could get quite sexy, but a fallout anyway. I dont wish for it too much but something feels off because Michael seems prepared/calculated. Is this another chase for him? Or maybe bit more since its Dyl?....... baiting him out would be the worst so please dont.

- Last thing: Dylans past? The terrible things that happened to him? I think its none of that, well maybe some the parents dont sound so great indeed, but im sure its more than a sappy past to an erotic story.
Dylan never ever took accountability for anything. He is someone who hasnt, ever before in this story, not even in a childlike manner acknowledge his actions. To get here you first have to at least do so in a childlike manner. Inner monologue shows newfound guilt, but doesnt show it. Leo? A long time ago when he was rude to him? He managed to say that he is not mentally okay (which started the Michael helping bit), being rude to Leo more recently? We dont even know in what universe Leo is anymore maybe they texted maybe not. Saying a quick sorry to people to bring back the peace? Nah.
His past whatever it is I think hides a really hurt or guilty/ashamed Dyl. Not entierly at the hands of others being the storys 'victim' chatacter.

I don't really understand what you mean with Samuel. Like I understand what you're describing, but why would Dylan become less open to Samuel?? Samuel is really kind to him and very open person and Dylan likes him a lot. He is constantly thinking about him

Raphael2000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

nice that you got caught up as well!!! Sorry jajajaj I didnt want to be critical. Good to hear a fresh view. Now you can wait impatiently with the rest of us....!!! Jajajaja!

David200

Sexy Member
Media

Ive said it before. Dylan is only pleasing Samuel. He is not interested in him. Only at the beginning bc Samuel showed interest, not bc he liked him. Now Dylan realises hes not actually into guys. He is only curious. As you say, he's empty of feelings for Samuel. He is into girls.

Buuhan

Admired Member
Media
Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive said it before. Dylan is only pleasing Samuel. He is not interested in him. Only at the beginning bc Samuel showed interest, not bc he liked him. Now Dylan realises hes not actually into guys. He is only curious. As you say, he's empty of feelings for Samuel. He is into girls.
I don’t think he’s into girls like that anymore. I think he’s really curious about guys. I think he keeps Samuel around because he’s the only guy he knows who plays around. If Michael showed interest he’d jump at him quick. In other words, I feel like Dylan wants to be submissive but keeps a macho presence. Samuel doesn’t give that. Dylan should find a daddy type to be with.

Reactions: Raphael2000

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The last day went by as soon as it had started. He had been unable to concentrate on anything until Michael had explained for the third time it was only a test. In the evening, Michael played videogames while Dylan was flipping mindlessly through his notebook. He wondered why the clock was ticking twice as fast until it reached eleven.

"And?", Michael approached him after the test. "Don't know, mate." "Did you black out again?" "I didn't finish." Dylan lit up a cigarette once they entered the courtyard. "You hardly need all questions to get a sufficient. It should be enough if you've answered halve correctly." "Well, I didn't. I'm fucking braindead." "You prepared well. You should make it." "I promise you I won't. I'll fail the year." Dylan held his trembling hand against his forehead. The smoke breathed into his lungs. "How many questions did you answer?", Michael attempted. "I don't know." "Like seven?", Michael asked. "I got to eight." Dylan threw the burnt cigarette butt on the tiles and briefly watched as it smoldered until its death. He lit up another and avoided Michael's look. "Eight's decent, mate. It's more than halve. I'm sure you'll get a sufficient." Dylan closed the topic in his mind. "Sure. I'll see you around." He shook Michael's hand. "Where are you going?" He should see Samuel. And a hairdresser for tomorrow. He should prepare for the job interview. "Anywhere."

"You look really handsome today", Samuel said while standing behind Dylan. Dylan observed himself in the mirror. The haircut did him well. His hair was neatly combed backwards. He deliberately tousled a few strands of hair in front of his face. "You're getting a good taste in clothing as well. When did you buy them? Look at you! You look stunning." Michael's clothes were not as neat as when Michael was wearing them. "I should iron them", Dylan mumbled as he took off the black blouse. He moved away from his reflection and looked around the cramped, messy room. He searched in vain for a place where an ironing board could be hidden. "Where's it?", he said. Samuel's eyes beamed with an extraordinary pride. "You're really.. I can't find the word. Elegante. Elegant!" "Sam? The iron?" "Oh, sorry. I eh.. Carl has one. I'll get it."

"Is this good enough for you, Dyl?", Samuel asked as he held up the black blouse. "Sure. I need to leave in ten." He held up his hand to get the blouse but Samuel smiled mischievously. "Your pants, Dyl." "What about them?" "They've got creases." Dylan quickly took off the grey pantalon.

He waited for Samuel to be finished, his fingers tapping rapidly against the sides of the bright red boxers he was wearing. "That's enough, Sam." Samuel put down the iron and held up his clothes, but again Dylan was withheld from taking them. "First a kiss." Dylan smiled. "Sam." Samuel's face transformed into a pleasant spectacle. Dylan shook his head, approached him and gave a kiss on his cheek. "Now hand me my clothes." "Is that all?", Samuel teased. Dylan kissed him on his lips, immediately answered by Samuel's longing touch. Samuel's hands travelled over his back, leaving a trace of warmth. They did not halt at his lower back and eagerly grabbed Dylan's butt. Dylan quickly got hold of his wrists and retracted them. "Sam, that's not what we agreed on", he laughed. Samuel pouted his lips. "I can't help your butt looks so firm in those boxers. Are they new?" "I really gotta go, Sam. I can't be late for my job interview." He kissed him on his lips. Then, Samuel's hand enveloped around Dylan's crotch and pressed firmly. "I knew you were enjoying it", Samuel teased. "Mate. That's the ordinary size. I really gotta run, Sam. Just let me get my clothes."

Samuel finally gave in and Dylan dressed himself. He looked in the mirror and redid his hair. He closed all buttons of his blouse, then decided to reopen the top one. Samuel stood behind him once again, his hands on Dylan's waist. His green eyes smiled cheekily. "If your talk goes well, I will have a reward for you." "Reward?" Samuel's hand folded around Dylan's crotch. "You'll see", he whispered, "I'll make sure to swallow".

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Samuel's lips embraced his shaft. Dylan was laying with his back against the wall, one hand continuously playing with the curly hairs. For the third time he felt himself almost reaching his climax and again Samuel halted his movements mischievously. "Sam", Dylan grunted, urging Samuel to continue by pressing his head down. Samuel refused, so Dylan held the shaft of his dick and moved his middle upwards. He grinned when the head of his dick caressed Samuel's soft cheek. "C'mon, Sam. I know you want it." Samuel kissed the head briefly. His bright green irises sparkled in the sunny rays passing through the window. His skin was tender. Samuel leaned forward and kissed Dylan with a passionate force. Dylan held him closely while Samuel's hands began to play with his balls. Dylan groaned. He softly bit on Samuel's lower lip. "Please finish it, Sam. It's been like half an hour." "I'll think about it", Samuel teased. Dylan groaned and pushed Samuel's head down again. Samuel gently laid his face on Dylan's upper leg and observed his manhood. Dylan grinned at the scene. His member appeared even taller than usual, towering above Samuel's soft face. He held the bottom of his shaft and directed it towards Samuel. He began to drag his dick against Samuel's face, occasionally hitting him softly. He giggled at Samuel's contorted expression.

Eventually, Samuel succumbed to the pressure and lifted himself up with a resisting groan. "You're so childish, Dyl", he said as he took hold of his dick. "Thanks, Sam." Dylan watched Samuel's lips engulf his head, slowly pushing down until Dylan felt the back of his throat. He moaned, closed his eyes at first, but decided watching Samuel was worthwhile.

Samuel got only halfway but Dylan felt proud. He observed how Samuel moved up and down, his tongue pressed against his head. He used his hand to stroke the bottom of his shaft. Dylan could not help but tease him by moving his middle upwards. Samuel gagged, halted his movements by looking at Dylan. Dylan grinned but his smile quickly turned into tension when Samuel continued. His head moved down in a faster pace, his wet tongue against his shaft. Dylan groaned, sensing he was almost there.

This time Samuel continued without hesitation. Dylan's breath got stuck as he felt himself reaching the awaited climax. The air released into a deep sound as the liquid travelled through his body. He locked Samuel's head in position. Samuel swallowed. His hands pushed against Dylan's tensioned abdominals. Dylan felt another stream. Samuel gagged, his mouth likely filled up. He forced his head upwards, away from Dylan's dick, with white liquid running down his lips on Dylan's body. It covered his abdominals in a shiny layer. Samuel gasped for breath. Another two streams left Dylan's body, covering his chest and stomach.

Dylan groaned and grinned while Samuel coughed and laughed. "Sorry, Dyl", he said, "It was too much". Dylan breathed heavily and grinned. "You said you'd swallow." "My whole mouth was full. How do you swallow with a dick in your throat?" "I don't know. You promised you'd swallow." Samuel laughed embarrassed, his face turning slightly red. "Sorry, Dyl. I couldn't."

Dylan followed his gaze towards his body. The warm semen had covered a large part of his stomach, organising itself along the landscape of muscles. "It's not too late", Dylan said impulsively. "What?", Samuel asked confused. Dylan nodded towards his body but Samuel remained puzzled. "You could use your tongue. Clean it up for me." Samuel scoffed and hesitated. "Why." "You promised, Sam." Eventually Samuel bent down, giggling embarrassed. He stuck out his tongue and scoped up a few drops. One stuck against his lips. Samuel swallowed obediently. "Do you like the taste?", Dylan asked curiously. "It's weird but nice." Samuel passed the threshold of embarrassment and bent down again. He began to lick his stomach with Dylan chuckling whenever his tongue passed a sensitive spot. Dylan grinned at the sight until it was clean. "You're a good lad", he said and kissed him on his forehead. Samuel smiled and rested his face on his chest, feeling the warmth of their bodies against each other.

"I'm happy your talk went well", Samuel said after a while. Dylan grunted deeply as a response. He had almost fallen asleep. Samuel lifted his head up and stared into Dylan's eyes with a curious grin on his face. "For real, Dyl. Dylan the data consultant. It has a nice ring to it. It sounds very.. Professional. Like a grownup." "A grownup?" "Yes. Data consultant. It sounds very smart, like you've got everything under control." "I don't", Dylan laughed. "How much will you make?" "Samuel the golddigger?" A playful clap hit him on his cheek. "I was only curious. You know I don't care about money. Especially not someone else's." "We didn't discuss that yet." "Ah, right. Of course. What does Michael make?" Samuel's expression appeared genuinely interested but Dylan felt strangely cold in his stomach. "Why are you asking about Michael?" Samuel smiled comforting. "Only because you work in the same field." "I don't know", Dylan said, "He must be making four, five grand full time equivalent. But his dad's minted." "What about your dad?" Dylan scoffed. He could no longer respond to Samuel's gaze, whose green eyes suddenly appeared piercing from unwanted curiosity. What was he up to? "Not really. What about yours?", Dylan said. "My dad has his own workplace at home. He earns just enough to make a decent living. The rest of his time is spent on his friends and family." Samuel gave a faint smile. "I quite miss being around them." "Can't you go back?" "And miss out on all the fun here?", Samuel laughed and kissed Dylan on his lips. "I'll go back some day." His voice had a tired undertone, a nostalgia projected towards the future. It must be difficult to live abroad in an unfamiliar country, knowing your core network is no longer close to you.

Samuel scraped his voice. "What about you?", he said. "What about it." Samuel smiled genuinely. "Don't get all defensive now, Dyl. I'm only curious. What about your family? Do you miss them?" Dylan sighed, unsure what to respond. For a reason unknown to him, he noticed his thoughts drifting off to Michael's home. Michael was, unlike his confident independence, still living with his parents. He appeared happy. Dylan had almost never spoken to Michael's parents since the two of them always met up in the separate wing of their home. He knew them from Michael's stories; his dad a true man, his mom sweet and supporting.

"So?", Samuel asked. "Eh.. I don't know." "What do you mean?" Dylan closed his wrist to halt a starting tremble. "I haven't thought about it." "Why not?" "I just don't." He knew he was only making things worse. He should just give a simple explanation. The weight of Samuel's body felt pressing, suffocating. He moved him aside. He needed air. "Don't you want to see them some time soon?" "Of course." "Would you want me to come with you? I would be so glad to meet them, to see if they're anything like you." Dylan scoffed at the idea. He nodded his head. "You're a guy." Samuel smiled sarcastically, looked at his own body and acted surprised. "Really? Never noticed that before. Thanks for telling me." Dylan grinned briefly. He did not know what to think. "Don't they know you're bi?" "I'm not bi", Dylan brought out. Samuel's head tilted to one side without changing his curious expression. "If you say so. I mean, I can't speak for you." Dylan remained silent, knowing every word would only lead to more questions being posed. "Do you want me to come with you some time?", Samuel asked with a slight Spanish accent. Dylan sighed and avoided his look. "I'll think about."

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t think he’s into girls like that anymore. I think he’s really curious about guys. I think he keeps Samuel around because he’s the only guy he knows who plays around. If Michael showed interest he’d jump at him quick. In other words, I feel like Dylan wants to be submissive but keeps a macho presence. Samuel doesn’t give that. Dylan should find a daddy type to be with.
That's not entirely true, his roommate plays around and well but for whatever reason (pre getting caught deep inside of Samuel) he has always been a dick to him

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm excited for michael's birthday! i have a feeling i know what michael wants for his birthday
As long as Samuel has known Dylan he should know by now, that he should stop pushing him when it comes to Dylan's family and for the love of everything ever, please stop grabbing his ass, he doesn't like it and has asked him not to do it again.