A Story About Four Straight Friends

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Fucking hell", Dylan repeated, "You're really going to regret this. We're getting to my apartment right now. No more jokes". He grabbed her arm and led her through the streets without any hesitation. He heard the giggling voice of Monica protesting right behind him, but ignored it. He could not think clearly due to the high levels of testosterone and took the wrong road twice. He wanted to get home as quickly as possible, so he took the shortcut through the park. Monica kept teasing him along the way, but Dylan did not react to most of her comments. "Is this where you live? In a cartboard box?" "Just shut up. I don't want to hear any more jokes", he said with a hidden grin on his face. "Why are you walking so fast, Dylan?" "I want to get home." "Why?" "I want to punish you for what you did." Monica giggled. "Oof.. What are you gonna do, bad boy?" "I'm gonna rip your clothes apart and fuck you against my window", he said honestly. "With what? Your tiny peepee?" "Fucking hell. It's not fucking small, you felt it yourself. I know you want my dick." "I don't think you're very good in bed though. Maybe I should just go home instead." Dylan groaned and rolled with his eyes. "C'mon, babe. It's gonna be the best night you've ever had." "Bla bla.. That's what they all say." "None of them mean it like I do though." But you're tiny. I don't think I'll feel anything." "Fucking hell. You're driving me crazy." He knew it was exactly what she wanted to achieve, but he felt the frustrations rise in his chest anyway. He was too aroused to formulate better responses and felt his hard dick already pressing against his jeans.

Monica continued taunting him: "How small is it? Five centimetres or less? Have you ever been able to satisfy a girl?". Dylan groaned another time. He suddenly stopped and turned around. "I can't believe you're really making me do this", he said as he looked into her sparkling eyes. With one quick movement he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down together with his boxers. His long dick flopped out into the night sky. He did not care whether anyone else could see him, he just wanted Monica to see it. "See? It ain't small, love." Monica smiled again mischievously and giggled. Dylan could see her eager expression while looking down at his dick. Again, it took a few seconds before she responded: "Is that all?". Dylan knew she was joking, but lost any sign of patience.

Dylan grabbed both her wrists and turned her around. He squeezed Monica's body against his. He felt his dick press against her ass and he knew she felt it too. "You're gonna regret you said that", he whispered in her ear. Monica resisted, but Dylan knew it was part of the act. Luckily, her muscles were nothing compared to Dylan's strength and he managed to keep Monica pressed against his body. He grinned cockily. "What are you gonna do, love? There's no escape now. I know you want it." He gave her a kiss on her cheek while his hands released her wrists and started to discover her body. With one hand wrapped around her waist he pushed her body against his crotch. His other hand ran downwards and smoothly unbuttoned her jeans. Immediately, he slid his hand in her panties and started to finger her pussy. He grinned. "You're wet already, babe. Tell me how bad you want me." Even though he could not see her face, he knew she was smiling. "I don't feel anything special so far", she said sarcastically to which Dylan growled. Aggressively, he bent her over and held her wrists with one hand together behind her back. With his other hand, Dylan pulled down her jeans and panties. A nearby street lantern lighted up her perfect ass. Dylan slapped her ass to which she moaned softly. "You like that don't you?" He then grabbed the shaft of his dick and rubbed it against her ass. When he found her pussy, he did not hesitate and entered her wet pussy immediately. Opposite of being careful, he grabbed both her wrists and went in with full force. He grinned when she moaned hard. "Tell me you're still not feeling anything, babe." Monica couldn't. Her breaths became irregular and her moans uncontrolled. He tightened his grip on her wrists and thrusted in her with all his strength.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dylan felt her body shaking against his, but he continued fiercely. He had waited for this the entire day already and he knew she had too. Her pussy felt amazingly tight around his shaft. "You like this don't you, you little slut", he said with a grin. He grabbed her by her breast and pulled her upwards. He then moved his hand to her neck and tightened his grip. He heard her moans continue while he kept moving in and out. Monica tried to say something and resisted his fucking, but Dylan was too strong for her. She struggled again to which Dylan pressed her harder against his body. She said something inaudible. "What? Speak up", Dylan commanded. "Someone's coming", she whispered. "I don't fucking care", was Dylan's response, yet he looked up to see what she meant. It took a while before he saw it, but the distant shadow of a person came closer to them.

Dylan suddenly became aware of the fact they were in the middle of a public park lane, in full view of anyone. He released his dick from Monica and held his pants up while dragging her to a bush nearby. The branches scratched against his exposed legs, but he managed to find an open spot in the middle. Instead of waiting for the figure to pass, he repositioned Monica immediately on all fours while he stuck his dick back inside her. She moaned softly, so he wrapped his hand around her mouth. "Let's see if you can be silent", Dylan whispered while he increased the speed. Through the foliage, he could see a man appear. He was walking with a slow tread in their direction. Dylan pushed his entire dick into her until his balls slapped against her body. She moaned softly through the palm of his hand, so he tightened his grip. "If you make another sound, I will punish you." Her moans quit as the man approached them. He was about five meters away and Dylan was certain he would be able to see their faces and bodies if he looked in their direction. He increased the speed slightly, and made sure his entire shaft disappeared in her with every move. He felt her body shaking. The man was now passing their bush directly. He was close enough for Dylan to be able to see the man's facial expression. Dylan grinned silently and pushed his entire dick into Monica. She could not resist a soft moan to which the man halted and looked around. He looked right at the bush they were in and Dylan could see his eyes. He was not sure whether they had eye contact or if the content of the bushes was too dark for him to see. Nonetheless, the man kept looking for a few seconds. After what felt like a decade, the man decided he either did not hear anything or did not what to interfere and continued his walk.

After a few seconds, Dylan released his hand from Monica's mouth. "You didn't listen to me, Monica. Why not?" "I couldn't..", was her only response. He slapped her ass and a loud clapping sound filled the night. "Turn around", Dylan commanded and she followed. Within the intimate space of the bushes she turned around and laid on her back on the ground. He positioned himself on top of her chest with his dick floating above her head. He held the base of his dick with one hand and rubbed the head against her sweet face. "Open your mouth." Monica pressed her lips together and shook her head. Dylan hit her face with his dick. "Fucking listen to me. Open your mouth." She refused another time. He grabbed her by her throat and commanded her again. Slowly she opened her mouth slightly. He pressed the head against her lips and pushed his dick further in. He groaned as his dick entered her mouth. He leaned forward and started fucking her mouth. It felt incredibly sensitive. With her tongue she stimulated the head and shaft. Dylan heard a gagging sound, but was too occupied to stop. He felt himself almost cumming and pushed his dick as far in as she could handle. He groaned loudly. He sat straight up again and watched amused how Monica struggled with his dick. He groaned another time and commanded her to swallow everything. He made the last few strokes himself and felt the cum leaving his body. She obediently tried to swallow all, but it was too much for her and a few drops landed on her face. He moaned while she kept licking his dick, even after he had stopped ejaculating. Dylan grinned. "Fucking hell. You're fucking mental." He leaned up and started fingering her pussy. Dylan did not have to do much as she quickly reached a similar point of climax. Her satisfied, high-pitched moans made Dylan smile. While Monica was still catching her breath, Dylan stood up and put on his pants. He grinned at her and lifted her off the ground. "You were fucking great." He helped her stand up and she put on her clothes correctly as well. With a big smile Dylan pointed at her face where still a few drops of his cum where. She rubbed them off as well as she could, but Dylan decided not to tell her there was still some left. They left the bush and started walking home. "You still think it's small, love?" "Kinda." "Piss off."

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Sorry, what? You slept with her without fucking her?", Tom asked brusquely. "No. Can't you listen, mate? We shagged in the park and then went home to sleep." "And you didn't fuck her?" Dylan sighed. "I did. In the park." "Why the fuck would you take her home then? It was already done, innit?" "Just because.. We were nearby. And I actually had a good time with her. D'you know what I mean?" Michael interrupted: "So what about your boyfriend? Where did he go?". Even though Michael and Dylan had now shared a similar experience, he was still teasing Dylan about Samuel. Michael was convinced having sex with the same girl instead of next to each other was of a completely different level. Tom had of course declared both of them as gay, while Leo thought it was quite natural. "Piss off, dick head. I don't know where Samuel went. He said he'd find somewhere to sleep. Didn't he knock on your door?" Leo interrupted their banter: "Does that mean you're going to date Monica now?". Dylan had not yet had time to think about the situation regarding Monica. The night they had spent together was quite playful and intimate. It felt more than natural to talk with her about himself and his life, and he had listened to her without having to pretend, however, he was doubtful whether there was more behind it. She was not really his usual type and seemed to be strongly opinionated. "I don't know, mate. As long as we can have sex I'm fine", he answered. Leo frowned as if he questioned his answer, but his other two friends did not really listen. Dylan decided to change topics. "How are you and Isabella doing, Leo? Did she meet your parents yet?" Leo's eyes sparkled and a big smile grew on his face. "She did! Last Tuesday. I was really nervous, but they really got along well I think. I'm happy they all like each other." Dylan smiled as well. "That's wicked, mate."

Leo bowed down to tie his shoelaces and Dylan waited patiently while Tom and Michael went on without noticing. When they were far enough Leo spoke to Dylan with a more sincere tone. "Dylan, sorry to bring it up, but I was wondering how it's going with Sofia. Did you manage to get in touch with her or did you more or less forget about her?" Dylan was taken aback by the sudden shift to Sofia and tried to ignore the question. "Just hurry, we're already late for class." Leo stood up and Dylan felt his eyes looking at him. "Dylan, I was just curious. It's not a heavy question, innit?" "Just mind your own business, alright?" Dylan was at unease. He felt goose bumps traveling across the skin of his arms. "Sorry, I will," Leo responded, "I don't want to sound patronising, but make sure to not use Monica only as a way to feel good again through sex. She's also a person. Having a rebound is fine, as long as she's not catching feelings for you, alright?" Dylan had not yet thought of Monica as a rebound, but perhaps that could explain the pleasurable feelings he got from her. "I know. C'mon, let's catch up with them."

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"What do you mean I wouldn't dare? I ain't a pussy like you." Dylan squeezed Monica's ass to which she hit his arm away and laughed. "Piss off. We're in a supermarket, Dylan. There are people everywhere", she said as she smiled politely to a passerby. "So? Don't you remember us shagging in the park?", Dylan said loudly to embarrass her even more, "You didn't care about being seen there either". Monica hit him on his shoulder and pushed him away. "Piss off. Are you always that proud of your achievements?" Dylan wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pushed her against his body. He gave a kiss on her cheek. "Of course. You should have seen your face when that guy came. You were scared as shit." "At least I didn't walk naked through a design store. Can't believe you actually did that." "I'm willing to do anything for sex. You should know that by now. Speaking off..", he said as he grabbed her wrist, "Let's get home, shall we? Or any other place. I'm dying to get a blowjob". He directed her hand towards his sweatpants and put it on his crotch. She immediately retracted her hand, but Dylan was sure she had a good feel. "You're hopeless, Dylan. Didn't your Dad teach you any manners?" "I'm dying to get a blowjob, please? That better?" "For fuck's sake, Dylan. Let's finish groceries first."

This time, they went to Monica's home. She was living in a student house with five friends: two guys and three girls. Unfortunately, Monica had promised to cook for all of them, so she got to work immediately. She assigned Dylan to cut the vegetables while she was preparing the rest of the meal. He was seated at the diner table where he had a perfect view on Monica standing behind the kitchencounter. Dylan was sure she had chosen a short dress specifically to tease him. "So how about that blowjob, Monica? You owe me one." She looked over her shoulder and smiled. Her dark hair waved around gracefully. "I don't owe you anything, Dylan. Why don't you tell a little more about yourself first?" "Do we have to do this?", Dylan complained teasingly. "Do you still want to have diner?" He sighed and cut off the seed list of a bell pepper with a loud bang. "Alright. What d'you wanna know?" "How's your family situation?" "Dad left us, so it's just me, my Mom and my little brother. What else?" "Why did he leave you?" "'Cause he's an arsehole. Next question?" Luckily Monica understood the unsubtle hint to not inquire any further and changed topics. "What about your future? What do you wanna be?" Dylan laughed. "Don't you have any easy questions in store?" "I'm just curious what goal you're working towards." "I don't fucking know. Get rich, get girls. Live happily ever after." "Don't you have dreams of starting your own business?" "I don't know. I don't really think about it." "Why not?" Dylan got impatient. He never liked being questioned like this. "I just don't. Shall we move on?", he said with a raised voice, "What other questions are on your little list?" Monica look at Dylan with a frown, but smiled mysteriously as well. "Why don't you like these questions?" Dylan sighed again. "Come on, love. Can't we just skip to the part where we take our clothes off?" "Dylan, that's rude. I just want to get to know you better." "Alright, sure. Just no questions about my family or future." "Are you getting good grades at uni?" Dylan scoffed. "Now you're just sounding like my Mom. I don't need another one." Monica rolled with her eyes and, to Dylan's surprise, laughed straight at him. "What?", he said ignorantly. "Are you always like this with girls? That's fucking rubbish. No wonder you're still single." Dylan wanted to get mad, but there was something about her direct attitude that made him smile as well. "What d'you mean?" "The only thing you've been doing is talking about sex and avoiding any other topic whatsoever. What do you expect me to do? Get on my knees and serve you? Is that what all other girls do?" "To be honest, yes. You owe me one though." "I don't fucking owe you anything, Dylan. I'm just curious about you as a person, innit? Aren't you curious about me?" "Listen up," Dylan replied as he stood up from the table, "I ain't looking for anything serious, alright? Just something casual. I can leave if you don't want it. Sorry to disappoint you." Monica laughed even harder. "Dylan, you know I don't want to commit either to anything other than something casual. I'm not in a place right now where I can really be open to one person, but that doesn't mean we can also get to know each other." "It seems to me you want to have proper dates and stuff." "Hell no. I'm sorry to say, Dylan, but you're really not my type in a romantic way. You're way too selfish for that, but I just like hanging out with you." Even though she had just insulted Dylan, he did not really care about it. Instead, he admired her direct attitude even more. He smiled to her. He was happy to hear he did not have to jump through hoops to avoid girls catching feelings for him as usual. Monica smiled back and there seemed to be a mutual understanding of each other's intentions. "So, is the bell pepper ready?" "Yes, chef. Where'd you want it?"

They continued to cook, or at least, Monica kept cooking while Dylan occasionally had to carry out a small task. Even though Monica did not touch upon any heavier topic, their conversations had turned much friendlier. They continued to tease each other with sexual references, but it was no longer the only point of connection. "How's the food going?", Dylan asked. "It's almost finished. Do you mind getting the tacos on a plate?" Mindlessly, Dylan opened the package of tacos and ate one. "They are tasty, innit?", Monica said without looking. "Yea, very crunchy." He looked up to see whether Monica was still busy and stood up silently. He grinned to himself while he grabbed a taco and held it in front of him. With his other hand he untied the knot of his sweatpants and pulled out his soft manhood. He checked whether Monica was still focused on her cooking and then laid his dick in the taco. Dylan was quite proud to see it filled it up perfectly. He stood behind her and put one hand on her waist. "Do you like to have meat in your tacos?", he asked trying to surpress a laughter. "Of course. Mostly just beef or Carne Asada." "Have you ever tried my meat?" She turned around and looked at him with a frown. Dylan was grinning widely and then nodded down. Monica followed his direction and immediately started laughing. "What the hell, Dylan. We were supposed to eat that." "You can still eat it. I wouldn't mind." "You're insane." "Here, look", he said as he jokingly got the mayonnaise bottle and squeezed out a wavy line on his dick, "Is this better?". "Oh my God. You're literally the worst." "There's no shame in wanting to taste it, Monica. You owe me one anyway." Monica looked at him as if he was a child, but bent down anyway. Dylan grinned as he watched her break off a piece of taco with her teeth. "C'mon. It's most tasty if you eat all ingredients at once", he suggested. Monica reluctantly licked the line of mayonnaise of his dick. He felt his dick grow slightly, but was too occupied with the hilarity of the situation to get aroused by it. "And? Does it taste good, love?" Monica nodded reluctantly. Dylan grabbed the mayonnaise bottle and applied another line. "Here, have some more." Under protest, Monica licked another time, but Dylan could see she enjoyed it as well. At that very moment, the kitchen door swung open and a guy stepped in, presumably her housemate. He looked Dylan in his eyes, then looked down at the scene and finally uttered: "What the fuck..". Monica quickly got up while Dylan put away the taco and held his hand in front of his dick as he did not want to have mayonnaise stains on his sweatpants. There was an awkward silence which made Dylan grin. He decided to take back control of the situation and confidently stepped forward with his other hand reaching out. "Hey, you must be Monica's housemate. I'm Dylan", he said jokingly. Her housemate shook his hand hesitantly and grinned as well. "Eh.. I'm Stewart. What the fuck is going on?" "I was teaching Monica how to make tacos, that's all. She isn't a very good cook though." Stewart grinned. "You're mental", he said nonchalantly, turned around and quickly closed the door. Dylan smirked sheepishly to Monica who held her hands against her head. "Fucking hell. They're gonna bully me with this forever."

mGlottalstop

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
According to the author's profile, she's a straight woman - this story may very well just remain purely heterosexual. I reckon we should enjoy it for what it is, and not be distracted by what we would wish it to be.

The night that Leo and Dylan argued, Leo mentioned Dylan has had a breakdown the previous year. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, since Dylan clearly is in a troubled headspace.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
During diner Stewart told the story extensively to her other housemates without leaving out any detail, of course to the great embarrassment of Monica. Even more, whenever she tried to take a bite of her taco, her housemates burst out laughing. Dylan did not really mind the uncomfort and laughed along. Her housemates were very charismatic and funny and Dylan could see why Monica had decided to live with them. Stewart especially seemed like a sociable guy. He was a handsome lad with curly, blonde hair. He was rather lean than muscular, but he radiated especially a certain confidence and candidness which made him admirable. The conversations went from light-hearted to politics to introductory anecdotes about each housemate.

During dinner Dylan had occasionally put his hand on Monica's inner thigh and had squeezed in it in the hope she would start to get aroused by it. When the conversations took a sexual turn, where each housemate told their newest adventure, Dylan even secretly moved his hand higher up underneath her dress. He felt the fabric of her panties and teased her a little bit before heading down again to make sure nobody noticed anything. He deliberately took his time eating dessert, because he enjoyed being in their presence and because he knew Monica was eager to get away. When he was finally finished, her housemates stood up to do the dishes while Monica immediately dragged him away. Dylan smirked to them before leaving the kitchen and Stewart called after them: "Don't forget the mayonnaise!".

A small hallway lead to her room which was positioned upstairs above the kitchen and dinning room. Dylan grinned when she shut the door immediately and kissed him in his neck. "What are you doing, love?" "You're horrible. You were enjoying it, weren't you?" She took the sides of his shirt and pulled it over his head. "No idea what you're talking about, babe", Dylan replied jokingly while she kissed his torso. She looked up at him with a playful anger. "Getting caught by Stewart. Teasing me with my friends next to me. You like to get caught, don't you?" Dylan laughed mischievously. "I prefer not to get caught, love, but I like the tension." He pulled her face closer and gave an erotic kiss on her lips. "You still owe me one, remember", he whispered in her ear, "Get down and give it to me". He pushed her head down and watched her get on her knees in front of him. He felt her hands and mouth through the fabric of his sweatpants while she looked up and locked eyes with him. With her two hands wrapped around the sides she pulled down his pants and boxers to his ankles. His dick was still soft but she took it in her mouth anyway and got to work. Dylan leaned against the door, while Monica quickly made his dick grow to its full length.

Dylan moaned, wrapped her hair around his hand and pushed his shaft further into her throat. She released his dick with her hands and held onto his upper legs instead. Dylan watched how his large dick slid in her mouth time after time. "Fucking hell", Dylan exclaimed, "Come here". He urged her to stand up and turned her around aggressively. He pushed her against the door and lowered her pants immediately. While he gave wet kisses in her neck and playfully bit in her ear, he grabbed her by her waist and pressed her against his own body. He felt his dick rubbing in between her ass cheeks while he started fingering her pussy with his hand. "Tell me you want my dick, babe." "I want it." "How?" "In me." Dylan grinned. That was all he needed to hear. He grabbed the shaft of his dick and redirected it to her pussy. She moaned loudly when Dylan entered her slowly.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dylan kissed Monica in her neck and grabbed her small waist with his two hands. He pushed his dick balls deep in her and released slowly. "How do you like it?" "Harder." Dylan smiled and thrusted in her. He fucked her hard while Monica was pressed against the door of her room. He then turned her around, pulled off her pants completely and lifted her in the air. He positioned her on top of his dick while she held onto him with her arms wrapped around his neck. He looked at her with lust and smiled when he saw her eyes squint with pleasure. She obviously struggled with keeping it together and her moans sounded uncontrollably.

Dylan lifted her off the wall and, with his dick still in Monica, walked to her desk. With one hand he wiped some remaining stuff on the floor and put her on top of the desk. He continued fucking her for a minute before he retracted his dick and went down to lick her pussy. He smiled when he suddenly became aware of the fact this was only the second time they had seen each other and here he was, rubbing his tongue against her most sensual area. He saw her hands clamped against the side of the desk and heard her moans increase. He added two fingers and got her to climax. Dylan stood up and grinned mischievously. "Don't you dare to think we're done here." Without waiting for her to calm down he grabbed Monica by her waist and threw her on bed. He jumped on bed and kissed her passionately before he turned her around and started fucking her in doggy position.

The bed was squeeking loudly. Its sound was mixed with the inconsistent moans of Monica and an occasional clap of Dylan's hand on her ass. "You're a fucking naughty slut, innit?", he grinned to which she responded with a high-pitched sound. He moved her around another time so she was laying on her back with her face tumbling over the bed. He got up from bed and stood next to her with his dick floating above her face. "Take it", he commanded aggressively and put the head of his dick in her mouth. He slowly moved in further until a gagging noise arose. "C'mon. You can do better." He tried again and this time his dick got to her throat. He started fucking her throat and felt his balls hitting her face. The sensations were unreal and he groaned while pushing his dick in her.

When he felt he could not hold it anymore he commanded her to sit next to him on her knees. He tightly wrapped his hand around her hair and hit her face with his dick before pushing it in as far as he could. Monica made gagging noises which made Dylan even more aroused. He released and did the final few strokes himself. "Open your mouth", he groaned as he felt himself climaxing. Monica looked at him eagerly with her mouth open. The first shot landed on her cheek and eye. She tried to get away yet Dylan held her firmly. Soon her entire face was covered in semen and only a small part had landed in her mouth were it was supposed to go. He laughed at her when he saw her face and did not care whether it was rude to laugh. Monica got up and pushed him away. "Fucking hell, Dylan. You could have warned me." "Don't tell me you didn't want this, you little slut", he said jokingly. She went to look in the mirror and Dylan stepped behind her. He grinned and was proud of his achievement.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The rest of the evening they laid on bed naked, teasing and chatting with each other. It was refreshing to have such candid conversations with someone without having the struggle for either of them to catch feelings of some sort. They talked about their friends, studies, and mostly random stories about being drunk or hooking up with someone. It felt liberating to see how similar Monica was to Dylan. Her directness and openness caused her to be not scared at all to challenge Dylan or oppose his opinion, unlike many girls he had been with.

"So, what about you?", Monica asked suddenly, "I'm getting sick of listening to myself talking. Now I want to hear more about you. Tell me about your family situation. You mentioned your Dad left you, right?". Dylan grinned. "I don't mind listening to you, though. You've got a funny accent, innit?" "Says you, with your proper sounding vowels. You're hardly understandable. Anyway, your turn to talk." "Not much to say. Dad left us, that's it. Where's your Dad?" "Dylan, you keep ignoring any personal question. Are you scared?" Dylan felt uncomfortable so he lashed out: "Fucking hell, no I'm not. I just don't want to talk about it, alright?". "Why not?" "We're just having fun, right? No need to get proper romantic all of a sudden." Monica looked at him impatiently. "Dylan, what the hell? For the last time, you don't have to worry about that. I don't want you in a romantic way, alright? This is just about getting to know each other. It's not a difficult question to answer, innit?" Dylan's voice increased in volume. "I just don't want to talk about it. What's not fucking clear about it?" Instead of backing off, Monica opposed him immediately with a laugh. "Oh, c'mon. You're such a little boy. Stop the angry act. You're just avoiding it." He knew she was right and for some reason he accepted her criticism and calmed down again. "Just.. Talking about my family is boring as hell, alright? Maybe later." "Fine. Then talk to me about your previous girl. Why'd she reject you?" Dylan frowned. How did she know this? He laughed at her: "What d'you mean? I didn't get rejected". Monica looked at him impatiently. "C'mon, Dylan. It's really starting to annoy me you keep lying to my face. It's obvious, innit? I'm just a rebound for you, right? You are to me at least." Dylan was afraid she would kick him out of the house if he did not cooperate so he readjusted his first reaction: "I didn't want anything to do with her anymore, alright?". "So you rejected her?" "Yea..", he started hesitantly, but he knew Monica would not fall for it, "No, not really actually. Although I'm happy it's over". "Ah, you gave up on her?" "I just said I'm happy it's over, innit? I would never give up." "But you fancied her, she didn't want you, and you gave up?" "She was hooking up with someone else. Not much I can do about it, innit?" Monica laughed. "Even more reason to step up your game right? C'mon. You can do better than that wanker. I'd break his bones." Dylan grinned. "He is a proper wanker." "Do you still fancy her?" "I don't fucking know." Monica laughed again. "Dylan, do you know anything about what you're feeling?" "I don't know", was his only hesitant response as he could not find any other words.

Monica sat up straight and looked at him. "Alright, let me help you. Close your eyes." Dylan did as she said and grinned. "Are you gonna steal my clothes and make me walk naked, again?" "Maybe I will do that later, but first, think about that girl. What's her name?" "Sofia." "Picture her in your mind. And your best moment with her." Dylan opened his eyes again and laughed. "What the hell. You're the worst psychologist I've ever seen." Monica hit him against his chest. "C'mon, you're such a child, Dylan. Just play along, shall we?" "Alright, easy." He closed his eyes and for some reason he reimagined the moment he approached her on the terrace. She was beautiful. "Alright. What now?", he said with a grin. "Picture now your worst moment." The image immediately shifted to Jacob. He could see the two fucking in front of his eyes, Sofia enjoying it thoroughly. "That's not very nice", he smiled insincerely. "Which of the two pictures is stronger?" The image with Jacob kept buzzing in his head and distorted his memory of her beautiful face. "The last one."

He opened his eyes again and saw Monica analysing his face. "What happens in the last picture?" "She fucks someone else." Monica thought for a few seconds and concluded: "You still fancy her". Dylan burst out laughing again. "Bullshit, Mon. That method is rubbish." Monica grinned and shrug her shoulders. "Best I can do, mate. I ain't very good at it either." "You're horse shit. I want my money back." "Well, let's see then. Say anything bad about her. If you're so over her, you can do it easily, innit?" Dylan grinned, but his smile faded away with every second he was unable to respond. Monica's face brightened up. "See! You still love her, little boy. I knew it!", she cheered happily. "It's just.. Can't do much if she's with that wanker, you know what I mean?" "Just kick him in his balls, challenge him for a fight, I don't know what guys do." Dylan laughed. "It's just easier to not think about it." Monica punched him on his shoulder. "Oh come one, mate! I didn't expect you to be such a pussy. What's the matter with you?" Dylan grinned. "Nothing". "Are you scared to get rejected again? Only one way to find out, innit? If you get rejected, that's it. Nothing to do about it. Then you're allowed to move one, but not before you even tried." "Sure. Whatever." Monica laid down again with her head on his chest. "See? Wasn't that difficult, was it?" Dylan smirked and gave a kiss on her forehead. "I guess."

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The following morning, Dylan woke up with Monica already awake on his side. She was occupied with her phone while Dylan took his time to wake up properly. He blinked his eyes and gave her a kiss. He heard some vague banging noises and asked Monica what it was. "Oh, that's just Stewart with his girl. They always do it in the morning", she said nonchalantly. Dylan grinned and analysed the noise more carefully. The rhythmic banging indeed sounded like two persons having sex on a bed. "Sounds like they're going at it pretty hard." "Yea.. He's a beast", she responded thoughtlessly.

Dylan raised himself up a bit and leaned against the headboard. He laid there calmly until Monica moved her phone in front of his face. Dylan expected to see a funny text but instead saw his own body. The camera was on and Monica audaciously snapped a picture of his torso. The blanket was covering his junk yet his abs and chest were clearly visible. Dylan grinned. He did not mind her being impressed by his body at all. "What was that for? Memories?" "Something like that.." Dylan shrug his shoulders and mindlessly listened to the sound of Stewart having sex while watching Monica smile behind her phone.

A minute later she again made a picture of his torso. This time she lowered the blanket a bit to reveal his V-line. "Are you sending this to your friends to make them jealous?", Dylan asked jokingly. "No, no.. Don't worry." Monica smiled again mischievously which made Dylan cautious. When he looked more carefully he noticed it was not her phone but his own. "Why are you on my phone? Wait, what are you doing?" "Nothing. Don't worry", she said with the same cheeky expression. Dylan quickly grabbed his phone out of her hands and looked at the screen. He saw a conversation with someone named Amanda and scrolled through the texts while Monica cheekily watched him figure it out. He saw pictures of his own body and a few of a girl's body.

It took a while before he realised what Monica had done after which he laughed suspiciously. "What the hell? Are you insane? How did you access my phone?" "That's easy. I put your finger on the scanner." "What the fuck. Mate.. Did you fucking contact girls on Tinder pretending to be me?" Monica giggled innocently. "I was curious what it would be like for a guy to be on Tinder. I was expecting a difficult time but you seem to be popular." "You're fucking insane, you know that?" He scrolled through the text messages and laughed even harder. Monica had contacted multiple girls and had given his number to a couple of them. She giggled again and caressed his hair and body. "They seem to like you though." "You're crazy.. What the fuck. 'Shall I lay besides you to warm you up?' Why did you write this?" He laughed hard at the other sexual messages. "I don't write like this." "You literally wrote to me you wanted to fuck my brains out. I thought I'd just continue in your.. Traditions." Dylan did not know what to respond and looked confused through the many messages, the whole scene enhanced by the musical rumbling through the ceiling.

Monica kissed him on his cheek and her hand suddenly grabbed his dick and slowly started stroking it. With her other hand she scrolled through the messages on his phone. "Look! This girl even sent her tits. Or at least almost. Do you like them?" Dylan smiled stunned. "They're pretty nice, yea." He felt his dick get harder to which Monica giggled cheekily. "You seem to really like them. Here, watch this. This is Chelsea. She's proper fit. Look at her body!" After Monica had sent a picture of Dylan to Chelsea, she apparently had returned a suggestive image of herself laying in bed. Dylan's dick was now fully hard and the entire situation aroused him even more than usual. Monica smiled and said mischievously: "Shall we have some fun with them?". Dylan eagerly agreed with her insane offer and soon they were texting with both girls simultaneously. Monica kept sending pictures of his body, each time making sure she was not in the picture herself. At first, it was only pictures of his abs and torso but Monica quickly threw off the blanket and started photographing his entire body. In between their responses, Monica jerked Dylan off while watching their nudes together. The entire situation was heated up even further by the constant banging noise of Stewart and his girl.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Shall I invite them over?", Monica asked. Dylan looked at her with eagerness. "Bloody hell. Right now? I'm down." Monica rolled with her eyes. "Of course not now. I mean invite them for another time. You could have some fun with Chelsea tonight if you want to? She looks like fun." This was too good to be true. An astonishing girl who even supported him to get with other girls by actively searching for them herself. Monica was still stroking his dick while he was only able to respond: "You're fucking amazing". "I know. So? Chelsea tonight? And make some pictures for me, alright?" "Eh.. Sure," Dylan answered baffled.

Monica returned her gaze to the screen and started typing. Meanwhile, Dylan closed his eyes and focused on the soft sensation of her hand around his shaft. She obviously knew what she was doing and managed to hit the right spot with every stroke. He also listened to the banging noise of Stewart who was surprisingly still going at it. Occasionally, he heard a soft moan suppressed through the ceiling, but the constant banging of bed against wall dominated.

After another ten minutes, the sound of Stewart and his girl finally came to an end. Monica and Dylan still continued for quite a while by watching more erotic pictures sent by the two girls during which Monica proceeded with her soft handjob. She commanded Dylan to stroke his own dick while she filmed it from a convincing position. "That'll get them for sure", Monica stated. "How so?", Dylan grinned, seeking for a compliment. "You can see all: your abs, legs, dick. The total picture. It arouses girls", she responded in between two text messages. "What do you think about it though?", he tried again. Monica looked up and smiled. "You're so childish. What do you want to hear? That I like your abs? Or that you have a big dick?" "Both", he smirked, "Can you continue please? I'm really feeling it". Monica jokingly rolled with her eyes and grabbed his dick firmly. Instead of the soft and sensual strokes she continued with firmer strokes that covered the entire length of his shaft. Her hand looked even tinier than normal when wrapped around his dick.

"Dylan, tell me what you are going to do with those girls", Monica said erotically. Dylan grinned but had to concentrate on the handjob as well. "I'm gonna fuck them", was his short response. "Tell me more." He groaned and felt himself close to cumming but told her anyway. "I'm gonna meet up with them, just like I met you. I'll invite them to my house immediately and tear off their clothes right away.. Fuck.. I'm getting close.." "Continue", Monica demanded. "Fuck.. They'll be wet already. I'm gonna show them every corner of the room. I'll fuck them as hard as I can. They'll not be able to stand for a week.. Fucking hell, I'm coming.. Suck me off, Monica, quick.." Monica instead continued her strokes and Dylan groaned deeply. He tried to force her to suck him off, but she resisted with a surprising force. He felt the built-up pressure resulting from the long duration of the handjob. It unloaded in a sensual feeling which arose in his shaft and traveled all the way to the head. Dylan felt the recognisable rhythmic contractions of semen being shot in the air. A second later he felt warm drops on his abs, chest and neck. It lasted a lot longer than usual and he heard Monica giggle besides him.

When it was finally done, he looked down upon his body and uttered: "Fucking hell..". His entire torso was covered in thick, white liquid. Each spurt was clearly articulated on his muscles. Monica laughed and quickly stood up. She grabbed a phone, either Dylan's or her own, and photographed his body. "Stop making fucking photos of me", Dylan demanded in vain. He did not want to move an arm, afraid to touch any of his own substance. "Fucking delete those immediately", he tried again. Monica made a few more pictures before sitting next to him on bed while laughing hard. "Now you also know how it feels to be covered in cum. I bet you're always too proud for this, innit?" She was right. He always avoided any contact with his own sperm and preferred to shoot it in or on a girl. "Fucking help me to get up, will you?", he said. Finally she did as he said and supported him underneath his arms. He managed to get up without dripping anything on her bed. He looked at her. "What now? Do you have a towel or something? Quickly." Monica laughed at him. "A shower is the best remedy." Dylan pushed her aside, stumbled to her cupboard on his own and grabbed the last remaining towel with which he wiped off most of the liquid. He handed her the dirty towel but Monica immediately pointed at the laundry basket. "I ain't gonna touch it. Are you insane? Now take a shower. There are other towels in the bathroom." Dylan grinned hesitantly but then decided he did not care at all to walk through her house naked. It was a short distance anyway, so he held his hand in front of his crotch and went to the shower, luckily without encountering anyone.