A Story about young hungness

blk.jones

Just Browsing
Media
I came across this site and thought it would be a perfect place to confess my only homo erotic experience and first encounter with a large penis.

It was three years ago when I was 16 and attending a swim camp near Oceanside, Ca. I have been swimming competitively since I was a young kid and was very used to seeing naked guys around the locker room, so for the most part I was pretty comfortable with being naked despite the fact I am not very gifted downstairs. I was always curious about checking out what the other guys had though and would scan the room to see if there were any big ones. Most of the guys had good swimmer bodies but nothing spectacular, especially soft. I noticed one of the younger guys would go into a stall to change and never took showers, so I was under impression that he was probably very small and embarrassed to show is dick. He was 14 and not much taller then 5 feet, so he was in different class then me so I never really saw him in his speedo. One day I went over to the 9th grade pool to see if I could get a glimpse of him and I was surprised that he had a very sizable bulge. This only made me more curious.

I began to talk to the kid on regular basis, his name was Ryan. I finally got up the courage to ask him about why he dresses in the stall and he told me about his problem, which did not sound like a problem to me. I asked if he would show me, so we went into one of the bathrooms and he pulled his dick out and it was like 5 inches soft and I was stunned. The older guys at most were 3 or 4. I asked him if I could touch it and he said ok so I began to stroke it until he was hard. I never measured it but my guess was that it was 8 inches although at the time we both agreed it was 9 or 10. It looked almost like a cartoon because he was not a very big guy. I showed him mine in return which was only about 4 hard.

I never saw him hard again but after his encounter with me he began to shower with the rest of us. I think everyone was very surprised by the kid with the massive meat and I was happy that I could help him overcome his fear of his large dick.

Also if Ryan happens to be a member here you should message me.