A story for the women of LPSG

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Mule, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know this could have gone in "Fictitious Stories," but it's not fictitious! I once played with a woman who was an author. She liked my writing and encouraged me to write. So I wrote this little story for her which is actually a recount of our first meeting. Do you find this erotic? Is a story that lets you paint your own picture sexier than a movie? I would love to hear your feedback!

"You look stunning tonight," I whisper under my breath as you peruse the menu. Your eyes sparkle as they regard me, distracted from the mouthwatering offerings of rich Italian cuisine.

"Thank you."

Your voice is deliberately soft, in keeping with the romantic ambience of the restaurant. The accent is enticing, sending little shiver-bolts across my shoulders. I smile and my mind wanders.

"Sir?"

I was lost in the fantasy, and the waiter has approached. I blink and blush slightly, as if you have both read my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah... um... I'll have the fusili tricolori with carbonara please."

The waiter bows slightly and turns away. I could swear he had the faint traces of a smirk around his thin lips.

"Well, that was some appetizer on your mind," you murmur with a grin.

This time I blush fully, and you gently touch my cheek. I catch a whiff on the delicate perfume on your wrist and more shivers drag race the length of my back. I take a sip of wine, letting the rich warmth spread slowly over my tongue, evaporating and filling my nose with the soft fruity bouquet.

The waiter brings the food. It smells delicious, though I am already salivating from the way you look at me under your lashes. My eyes do not leave yours until you break the contact by glancing down at the rigatoni dish before you. Again you look up at me with big eyes.

"Mmm, I'm going to... enjoy this."

I take a deep breath and smile. I decide that two can play this game of
    innuendo and seduction.

"Make sure you get a big mouthful," I say with just a hint of a smile.

Your eyebrows rise slightly. "I'm sure there's enough," you say maddeningly.

The food is very good. Subtle italian herbs and purest olive oil lending their delicate flavours to the tender meat and al dente pasta. The wine complements both dishes perfectly.

After dessert and coffee, we climb into your car for the ride back to your place. Orange sodium arc lamps cast an oddly romantic light over the road surface, the movement of the car making amber squares of light scan across the dashboard.

-----

You open the door to your home and I follow you inside.

"Does my lost puppy want coffee?" you ask in the kitchen.

I nod and you turn to the counter, taking out two cups and setting them down. I move silently up behind you and slip my hands around your waist. You stand still as my warm breath whispers against your neck followed by soft kisses just behind your ear.

"Mmmmm" you murmur and I feel you push yourself back against the growing bulge in my pants. I run my hands up over your belly and over your breasts. I turn your head and our lips meet in a tentative kiss. Your body turns to face me and you back up against the counter as the kiss becomes first passionate, then fiercely desperate. I shiver at the feeling of your hands on my back, pulling me close as our tongues dance.

The kiss breaks breathlessly and you stare into my eyes hungrily. I lose myself in the depth of your beautiful eyes. You look down at the clearly outlined cylinder below my waist and then back at my face with a little mischievous smile. My heart pounds as you lower yourself into a crouch and start to unbutton me. I hurriedly remove my shirt, eager to be free of constricting cloth.

Your thumb and index finger reach through the fly of my pants, exploring briefly before hooking hold of me and gently pulling out my semi-hard penis to hang before your face. The anticipation tightens my chest and my breath comes in gasps. You look up at me with a playful glint in your eye.

I watch as you hold me around the base and raise my lengthening manhood horizontal. I close my eyes to savour the feeling of your lips closing around it. Warm and so soft. I feel myself become fully erect between your teasing lips.

You delight in exploring the textures of my erection with your fingertips, mouth and tongue. My clean scent dominates your senses as you trace your tongue along a bulging vein and then fill your mouth with the thickness of my shaft. You start to suck as your fingers deftly release my pants to fall around my ankles. I step out of them and you take me back into your warm mouth. I stroke your hair while you suck me deeper until my tip begins to slip into your throat, giving you a strangely erotic sensation. You play with my balls and rock your head up and down on my cock until I can't stand it.

I bend down and softly push your mouth away, beckoning you up. You stand, licking your lips, driving me crazy with desire. I unbutton your blouse and it falls to the floor, followed swiftly by the rest of your clothes. We kiss again. I taste myself on your tongue and you try to pull me close but my stiffness jabs your belly. You giggle and I chuckle.

"Have to do something about that," you whisper.

You curl your fingers around my erection and begin tugging, letting the warm skin slide tightly over the hard flesh beneath. I gasp and lean against you, pushing you back to lean on the counter once more. My hand runs down your belly and my fingertips slip into the wetness between your thighs. I rub little circles over your pubic bone, massaging your clitoris and sending electric currents of pleasure shooting into your lower belly. Your head falls forward onto my shoulder and we lean against each other, enjoying one another's attentions in the darkened kitchen.

You push yourself up and back to sit on the edge of the counter, and I slip two fingers into you, curling them up and around to start massaging your g-spot, my thumb finding your clit and continuing the little circles. I close my eyes, concentrating everything into my fingertips, feeling every detail beneath them, caressing anywhere that makes your breath quicken and your back arch.

Soon your neck is flushed with need and you are panting between little gasps of pleasure. Your hips are bucking beneath my hand, so I slowly nip and nuzzle my way down your chest and belly. Lying back across the counter with your knees hanging off the edge, you hold your breath in anticipation. I hold off for a couple of seconds, letting you enjoy that feeling of total desire. Then I swipe my tongue across your center, tasting your wetness and making you shiver. I lick you with long, slow movements and then suddenly flick the tip of my tongue over your clitoris. I smile as you gasp in surprise and pleasure.

As I lick and caress, I am increasingly aware of my own need, the dull throbbing of my erection. I kiss your clit, sucking gently and dabbing at it with my tonguetip. You shake with pleasure, and I lick you slowly, lingering at the top of your labia, swishing my warm tongue left and right. You pull at my ears, ready for something larger, more filling. I raise my head and stand, your legs slipping around my hips as you encourage me onward. You feel the broad smooth head of my penis part your lips. I look into your eyes and push the head into the tight, moist pocket between your legs. You groan softly as your sex stretches around the girth. I pause as you catch your breath, then gently move those first two inches slowly back and forth. "Ohhhhh!" You exclaim, and writhe like a cat beside a fireplace.

The temptation to tease is too strong, so I continue like that, rocking slightly and moving my cock only a half-inch, the ridge of my glans dragging back and forth between your inner labia. You moan deeply and touch yourself, then reach down further to feel how much of me is still to come. I delight in the curious caress of your fingertips along my rigid shaft. Finally I relent, ending the teasing by slowly sinking myself inch by inch into your eager sex. A low groan from you and a sigh from me as your heat surrounds my hardness.

I start to thrust with long powerful strokes, using the full length of my erect cock to create a delicious friction between us. Your slippery pussy swallows me greedily before relinquishing the shaft once more for another thrust. Our bodies entwine, your legs around my thighs, my hands on your shoulders, your breasts, occasionally stroking down your sides and back up. The sound of our desperate lust floats through the darkened room.

My speed gradually increases to a frantic pace, darting back and forth so your mind can no longer keep track, just that it feels so gooood! My panting gasps become quiet growls of mounting pleasure, your moans become groans and then breathless squeals. I feel you tighten and twitch around me and I know that it is your time.

I deliberately put all my strength into the muscles at the root of my thrusting penis, forcing it stiffer and thicker within you. Just when I think you have peaked, your panting gasps increase in intensity and then your whole body arches under me and I feel your muscles contract and pull at my cock. Just as your climax fades, another sweeps through you, and I know that I cannot hold back. I let out a long, strained growl of ecstasy as every nerve is flooded with the white fire of orgasm. I am vaguely aware of your third peak through mine, and then sudden relief follows, my warm liquid spurting deep inside you. I fall into your arms, exhausted. For now.

2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good story. Interesting erotica technique to write it "to" the reader. You should quite some talent. :wink:

(but which talent am I referring to...?) :biggrin1:

3. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Aw, thank you very much!

I'd love to know. :)

4. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I like your style of writing.
    It is very sexy and has a nice rhythm and pace.

5. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wish I was that woman.
    Effortless, delicious writing.
    loved every minute.

6. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks Kittie! I appreciate the feedback.

7. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I get down to San Antonio I'll let you know! :wink:

Thank you very much!

8. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My absolute pleasure! Meant it!

9. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Nicely done, you avoided the pitfall of making huge speeches and you put some emotion in there which I notice a lot of men don't.

10. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

11. cookiesweet83

cookiesweet83 New Member

Albums:
    You had me at...

" You curl your fingers around my erection and begin tugging, letting the warm skin slide tightly over the hard flesh beneath."

and

"I pause as you catch your breath, then gently move those first two inches slowly back and forth. "Ohhhhh!" You exclaim, and writhe like a cat beside a fireplace."

and then

"I feel you tighten and twitch around me and I know that it is your time."

How attentive he is to her every desire!

12. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

oh Honey I'm panting,.....needing ..rocked back on my chair ..so moist ,,so needy...begging.......OHHHHH,,,now,oh now...fuck ME NOW......My fingernails are tapping out a tempo of lust..need on the counter top..your shoulders..your back...hear...me moan....

13. PussyWellington

Albums:
    This pussy gives it the seal of approval. I like the strength and gentleness of the 'man'.

14. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do try to be as attentive as I can be. Thank you so much for your comments!

15. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mmmm.... I'm more than ready and able. ;)

16. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love the feeling of a pussy sealing her approval around me. :wink:

Thanks for the feedback!

17. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I might write some more female-centric stories if there would be interest here, and I have the time.

18. JustAsking

Gold Member

Excellent read. There is a real presence to your writing and you are very careful not to just objectify the woman. You make it seem like she is a cherished partner, rather than just a vehicle for erotica.

Also a very creative use of Rigatoni. My only suggestion is a nice Sangiovese or a Valpo would go good with that.

19. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the feedback!

Draft saved Draft deleted