A strange habit of some men of long and heavy flaccid penis.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
There is an Italian man 60 years older than he is a close friend of my family, close friend of my father and he visits us quite often.

This man was saying (in my house there were several men gathered talking and drinking beer) he was saying that as he has "too much penis" (quote from him) he took or adopted the custom of his penis out of his slip leg (he use wide-slip) and he, to purpose, pulls out his penis and left him hanging over the leg.

The other men laughed and commented that it is normal for him because his flaccid penis is very long and it's heavy, it weighs a lot and if he pulls out his penis and left hanging, the penis itself out of the underwear ends and hang up anyway.

This man make a favorable, but ... Do any of you also adopted this habit of letting the long flaccid penis is hanging over their leg, itself?, I don't I am referring to men that their penises are out for themselves, but that they, men, put their penis and , outside of shorts (to purpose).

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
It's a little hard to decipher but yes when I wear slips or briefs my penis tends to pick a side usually to the left and just hangs on my leg for the duration of the day.

Yes, I know that my English and my syntax is very bad. For me personally I love it when a man his penis (per heavy and long is the penis) the penis goes from inside the clothing interio him to be hanging to his leg over and I can see the penis cylinder marking clothing. There are men that their penises hanging alone without them, to propocito, do this, but instead, there are other men that they did purposely put their penises hanging out underwear so that it marked the penis.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
There is an Italian man 60 years older than he is a close friend of my family, close friend of my father and he visits us quite often.

This man was saying (in my house there were several men gathered talking and drinking beer) he was saying that as he has "too much penis" (quote from him) he took or adopted the custom of his penis out of his slip leg (he use wide-slip) and he, to purpose, pulls out his penis and left him hanging over the leg.

The other men laughed and commented that it is normal for him because his flaccid penis is very long and it's heavy, it weighs a lot and if he pulls out his penis and left hanging, the penis itself out of the underwear ends and hang up anyway.

This man make a favorable, but ... Do any of you also adopted this habit of letting the long flaccid penis is hanging over their leg, itself?, I don't I am referring to men that their penises are out for themselves, but that they, men, put their penis and , outside of shorts (to purpose).

Yes! I used to do that all the time, not only the flaccid cock but also the balls, the main problem is that briefs don't have enough room even for a soft dick so the leg's elastic doesn't completely grip your leg leaving some room for your squished scrotum to rub against your legs causing rashes and stick to your leg which is *very* uncomfortable.

So I just leave it all hang and just have the briefs in case of emergency or to contain an erection.

Just some months ago I discovered underwear 2Xist (not sold in south america, i found them in US) which have much roomier pouch so I don't have to be hanging out :)

Interesting to find other people is doing that as well :)