A strange transformation: from kind emo-lover to bull

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_johnschlong, May 13, 2009.

1. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

I'm experiencing something bizarre. As I get older, I become more bullish in bed. I was wondering if other people have undergone the same change. I've read that as they get older, men become more cozy and gentle in bed. In my case, it's the other way around.

When I was a teen and a twenty-something (in the 1990s) I used to spend a lot of time and effort in doing sex the "correct" way - that is: thinking of her pleasure first, caressing, massaging, eating pussy, being kind and gentle, etc... Perhaps this was influenced by what you could read in magazines and see on TV in that time: the era of the metro-sexual man, the kind, soft, emotionally intelligent "new" man.

Now, 10, 15 years later, I'm in my mid-30s, I am seriously cutting all that crap. Not because I don't want to please the girl first or don't wanna be kind, but because I think being a bull is more efficient.

When I fuck a woman now, I can get in a state of trance, when I just can't stop and when I don't think of what *she* thinks. It's almost bestial and machinic, but that's how it is. I am not kind, not reflective or pensive, I'm just in a fuck mood, and keep pumping and pumping.

None of the ladies I've been with has complained about this. None of them have asked me to be more kind or bonding or emotionally responsive. On the contrary, it seems as if all of them prefer the good straight power-fuck.

Maybe it's just because the women I date are older, and they too have learned to cut the crap.

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

You sound like a selfish fuck - literally.

I certainly wouldn't be interested in fucking someone who "just can't stop and [doesn't] think of what *she* thinks".

I pay attention to what my man wants in bed, he pays attention to what I want - that doesn't mean we're always softly making love while gazing dreamily into each other's eyes (in fact I have a feeling he's going to chuckle when he reads that), it means that whatever we are doing is entirely appropriate to the moment - be it *fuckfuckfuck* or something of a slower, perhaps more sensual nature.

Anyway - who the fuck wants 'EFFICIENT' sex?? Unless you're paying for it, I guess. :rolleyes:

And finally, aren't you a big-headed bastard to think that the way you fuck is a 'Women's Issue' - did your post not belong in 'Sex With a Large Penis', dearie? :wink:

3. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

Mm, true.

4. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That could be because that's the kind of selfish fuck that they're used to and so you are merely meeting their expectations.

You can be an animal in the sack and still be considerate of her pleasure. That's the balance I go for.

I don't judge my sexual performance by whether or not I get complaints. I know I've been good in bed when I hear that deep satisfied sigh or if she takes the time to tell me it was good.

5. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

Well, I don't really need complaints either from my partners, on the contrary. It's what I see that has convinced me that power-fucking is most often more efficient. It's a purely functional and physical thing.

#5 B_johnschlong, May 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 13, 2009
  6. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    girls like both....i think what he is getting at is,
    when he was younger he put women on a pedestal.

what he is explaining is the fullfilling of the womans
    primal desires.

i started doing it that way when i was 22.
    i hated it at first cuz she loved it...and that confused me.

guilt-free fucking,opposed to irrational fear of hurting the girl,which makes
    good but not "OUT OF THIS WORLD" sex.

us men see girls as very very delicate creatures which is a load.
    girls are built like tanks.

if men always fucked your pussy like it was a flower...afraid of messing it up,or breaking it,it would leave you wanting to cheat on him with
    a guy who is willing to obliterate the "flower"

i have seen it happen many times.:smile:

#6 psidom, May 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 13, 2009
  7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I might agree with you, psi, if it wasn't for this:

That's not what you are talking about. It just isn't.

8. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i took that line as though he was so out of his head
    whilst fucking he was not doing the usual...

"is she ok"
    "am i hurting you"
    "do you want more goo"

and instead just let loose,
    i maybe wrong,but i hope i am not.

to use this way of fucking as a way to
    basically get away with rape,without technically raping,
    is definately fucked up,i agree totally there.

9. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

Look, obviously I am in "dialogue" with my sex partner. That's not really the point.

The point is that I no longer think of what "you are supposed to think about during sex, because the magazines tell you to think of her every emotion."

That was what I was trying to say.

I have become far more "physical" and less "cerebral" during sex. No more thinking about whether I'm doing it right - instead, doing it.

To put it differently: the "dialogue" is now one of bodies and not so much of brains. Brain follows body, not the other way around.

I just hate neurotic behavior in bed. I was such a neurotic for a very long time as were most of my partners. Now I'm more primitive, and most people seem to like it.

10. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

See, this is the kind of neurosis I'm talking about.

People who, from the words I wrote in my opening post, now go so far as to call me a rapist. Can you imagine? :biggrin1:

All neuroses kill sex. They are the West's great disaster. They kill life.

11. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

You mean you're letting go? Welcome to the world of Real Sex :)

12. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

At last someone who can put it in simple terms. Thx dude! :smile:

13. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's like anything you get good at. It becomes unconscious. Like driving without paying attention and still staying on the road. It sounds like you are still doing all the right things, it's just that you are more automatic about it. It doesn't mean you aren't paying attention. You are just reacting naturally to your partner's and your needs.

Draft saved Draft deleted