A Stranger or Cheney?

Would you trust your children to get in a car with Cheney or a complete stranger?

• I would trust them with a complete stranger.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I would trust them with Dick Cheney.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I would recommend they simply run like hell for their lives!

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Who would you trust with your child?
This is just something I pulled from Wanda Sykes' comical speech (which I found incredibly funny) at the recent black tie White House Correspondent's dine and dash in honor of the President the other night. She commented that if her children were ever approached by two cars -- one with Dick Cheney in it and the other driven by a complete stranger -- she would teach her children to get in the car with the complete stranger. In her opinion, for various reasons, they would be much safer. Just wondering if anyone shares her fears. :smile:

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wanda Sykes is still in the business? I thought after all of her show cancellations she was serving sloppy joes at a diner in Oakland.

I would definitely trust Cheney. He is more protective of America and its people than anyone on the globe.

You should rephrase the question, since at the end of the day, what you are really interested in is protecting terrorists.

MLB: "if you were a terrorist and were raising terrorist children, who would you trust more....."

That gets to the root of your cause.:rolleyes:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wanda Sykes is still in the business? I thought after all of her show cancellations she was serving sloppy joes at a diner in Oakland.

I would definitely trust Cheney. He is more protective of America and its people than anyone on the globe.

You should rephrase the question, since at the end of the day, what you are really interested in is protecting terrorists.

MLB: "if you were a terrorist and were raising terrorist children, who would you trust more....."

That's the difference between you and me, Star. To me, Cheney is a major terrorist. He's a dangerous person who, in my opinion, should be in jail until his pacemaker gives out.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's the difference between you and me, Star. To me, Cheney is a major terrorist. He's a dangerous person who, in my opinion, should be in jail until his pacemaker gives out.

If someone attacked and brought harm to your husband, for example, you would have a problem in the attacker then being harmed afterward?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well I wouldn't have a problem shooting them with my new shotgun if they harmed Mr. Ed.
If I had kids I damn sure don't want them in a car with Dick Cheney a terrorist and
a man who shoots his "dear friends"!
C.B.:saevil:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I wouldn't have a problem shooting them with my new shotgun if they harmed Mr. Ed.
If I had kids I damn sure don't want them in a car with Dick Cheney a terrorist and
a man who shoots his "dear friends"!
C.B.:saevil:

CB! You are calling Dick Cheney at terrorist, too?

That some :bsflag:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Terrorist? No. Cheney lacks the courage and brains to be a terrorist. He's a thief, and a coward, and he shoots his friends when he's not shooting himself in the foot.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No, he worded it correctly. :yup: Dick Cheney looks sinister. He actually looks like one of those rough sketches the cops do of a pedophile.

Oh and I voted to tell my kids to run like hell. :biggrin:

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, he worded it correctly. :yup: Dick Cheney looks sinister. He actually looks like one of those rough sketches the cops do of a pedophile.

No, that's what Bill Clinton looked like.:nana:

Cheney looks like an old bald guy that checks receipts at the first hole of a golf course in a bad hat.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
If someone[=Cheney of Bush Co.] attacked and brought harm to your [Iraqi] husband, for example, you would have a problem in the attacker[=Cheney] then being harmed afterward?

^^See how much clearer things look when that scale is removed from your eyes starinventor.:biggrin1:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^See how much clearer things look when that scale is removed from your eyes starinventor.:biggrin1:

think you're pulling the ole' switcharoo, Dreamer?

Ever see the football game where player A punches player B in the ribcage. Then player B turns around and pushes player A in retaliation...and the referee looks over just in time to catch player B and flags him?

Well, you're the referee.:tongue:

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media

Actually Star she's opening up a new restaurant there in the Star City. Wanted to shake up the locals, and add some color. I understand she's willing to serve ice tea, but not at tea parties.

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media

Actually Star she's opening up a new restaurant there in the Star City. Wanted to shake up the locals, and add some color. I understand she's willing to serve ice tea, but not at tea parties.

For what it's worth, I voted for run like hell, especially if Dick invites you to hunting.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think a stranger or cheney is too easy.....

how about the craigslist killer or cheney: hmmm...craigslist killer

or donald rumsfeld or cheney: run for ur life

or elizabeth hasselbeck or cheney: run for ur life

or osama bin laden or cheney: osama bin laden

or paula abdul or cheney: cheney definitely!

D

deleted15807

That's fascinating. Then why are you concerned about the deficit when Cheney says they don't matter? I just can't figure that out. D

Reagan Policies Gave Green Light to Red Ink

What Killed Off The GOP Deficit Hawks?
[FONT=arial,helvetica,univers]"I remain a Republican," Pete Peterson said, "but the Republicans have become a far more theological, faith-directed party, not troubling with evidence."[/FONT]