LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Edward...I am venturing where often no man dares to trod... into the realm of erections!
I do not know your exact size, but from your pictures it is quite possible you are larger than I am on average at about 9 x 7.5, erect. Now interestingly, my cock also can be 8.75 X 7.25 and be completely rubbery and soft. When I get strong sexual motivation, my erect cock can be about 9.25 X 8. I suspect your cock is a lot like mine. Mine is just so big that it would just as soon be rubbery as be hard as a rock.
When I was younger, my cock easily became erect ,most of the time, but if I overused it , sometimes it would refuse to get rock hard and would remain huge, but rubbery.
As I became older and my blood supply system became less efficient the times when my cock preferred to be rubbery as opposed to being hard increased in frequency.
Now at 75, I have realized that my cock cannot be used one or twice daily
and still be expected to get rock hard erections all of the time. In fact, if I practice having sex just every other day, then my cock is much more robust and becomes thicker and harder!
I believe the mechanics and physics of extra large cocks require special considerations. You could try jelquing too to tone up your muscular aspects of your cock. But most of all, I think you must realize that many , many men with 9 inch cocks and larger have difficulties getting rigidly erect! You were given a giant cock, but you were not promised that it could perform like an average cock!
My suggestion is to find a way of getting off and stick with that. Perhaps you can learn to have intercourse satisfactorily and perhaps you can not.
If you can not, it will not be the end of the world, my friend!

Reactions: Allan S.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many, many situations can cause a male to have a softer erection. As soneone posted, age can be a contributing factor. Also, weight, health condition, etc. A plethora of situations.

I know that in my own life I was a smoker until about ten years ago. I gave it up and have to certainly say that I still enjoy erections and sexual activity.

That stated, you can also consult with a Medical Doctor. Such questions are best left to the people that practice medicine.

Heart Health, and other considerations also apply.

I am a mature adult and do not now expect rigid teen age boy erections. My erections still allow activity and I am quite happy with that fact.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great info from both Donkeyboy9 and hung; I've discovered it takes more effort to maintain a firm erection. This leads me to long masurbation sessions (2+ hours), and I still have difficulty maintaining firmness for more than a minute without additional stimulation. Perhaps, if I could give-up on my nicotine addiction, I could experience grreater delights.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I picked up SIXT9 from GNC, I am harder now than I was when I was 18.

Try again without the acronyms? :wink:

The best way to keep your penis healthy is to keep the rest of your body healthy - get down the gym, do some kegels. If you have diabetes or cardiovascular disease, see a physician or a urologist for some advice as well.