A Stud Is Born

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The flashing lights of the ambulance had started to draw quite a crowd at the gym with lots of the students gathering to see what had happened. As they gathered it wasn't long before a clearly distressed Ms Bond was wheeled out of the gym on a stretcher attended to by paramedics.

"What do you think happened to Ms Bond?" one student asked the other clearly shocked by the sight of the much loved young physical education teacher.

"Beats me, maybe she fell doing some gymnastics you know how she loves to show off in front of all of us, serves her right if she fell," replied another.

As the students closed in for a closer look they were amazed at what they saw. Ms Bond was conscious but somewhat delirious shaking her head from side to side muttering something inaudible.

"What's she saying?" asked one of the girls.

"I'm not sure but I swear she just said Brad, Brad..." replied a girl closer to the ambulance.

"God she's a mess, look at her. What's that over her face and in her hair?" asked a naïve little thing pushing through to get a better look.

Meanwhile a few of the boys were noticing something else.

"Fuck me Tim are those, are those her nipples poking through the sheet!" gasped Pete.

"Shit yeah, look at them sticking up. What the fuck is that all about do you reckon?" replied Tim.

Suddenly a gust of wind swept across the group and the sheet covering Ms Bond was blown off. You could here the gasps as they realized what they were looking at. Ms Bond the 23 year teacher was almost naked on the stretcher. Almost naked because she was wearing a black bra which was now torn open at the front exposing her massive heaving breasts and her panties which were nearly torn from her.

As the paramedics scrambled to gather up the sheet and cover her Ms Bond had placed one hand on her pussy rubbing it furiously her hips rising as her fingers pumped rapidly in and out of her glistening pussy. Her other hand was on her right breast tweaking the erect nipple. Her body was smeared in a sticky fluid. Some of it was on her lips, a lot on her huge tits, a great deal on her abs and even some on her legs. If what she was doing caught the students' attention then what she was saying completely blew them away.

"Oh fuck Brad, oh fuck, you're too big Brad, too big....." her speech broken but clearly audible.

"Did you hear that? I'm sure she said Brad. Do you think she was referring to THE Brad, big bad Brad, OUR Brad?" asked Kimberly the head cheerleader.

"No she couldn't, could she. Surely not. Surely she hasn't fucked Brad but then again looking at her maybe she did and boy has she paid the price on taking the biggest stud at college," replied Jennifer another of the cheerleaders.

Ms Bond was still delirious barely making sense on the stretcher although there was no mistaking what came out of her mouth.

"Oh god Brad, fuck me with your massive horsecock, do me Brad make me your big cock slut. OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEE!!" she bellowed before finally passing out.

It was at this time that I joined the group having sneaked out of the gym via a back door.

"What's going on?" I asked one of my close mates who was close to the action trying not to let on that I knew exactly what had happened.

"Brad! What's going on! You tell me man. Ms Bond has been taken off to hospital and the last thing she said was 'Brad give me your massive horsecock!!' Everyone heard it. Don't tell me you your responsible for this?" asked Tim.

Shit what could I say. Of course I was responsible for this. Finally after months of teasing and flirting with Ms Bond I relented and agreed to fuck her. Shit she had been after my big cock for over a year and I was soon to finish college and she was desperate so who was I to deny her.

Reactions: B_er

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I stood there watching the flashing lights disappear into the distance my mind drifted off to when I first arrived at the college some 12 months earlier. I was a bit older than the other students having turned 19 soon after arriving from interstate. My parents had separated and mum was looking for a new start. Everything seemed to be going just fine until we had swimming trials two months after I arrived. Everyone was required to trial for the college swim team. This was my worst nightmare, not because I couldn't swim but because it would mean that I would have to wear those tiny racing briefs. You see ever since I can remember I've been rather well endowed.

Shit large probably doesn't give you the correct understanding to quote my older sister I'm "fucking massive, a goddam freak". Now this was a bit hard to take initially and caused me to do everything I could to hide myself from the view of others and I had been quite successful at it. Of course there had been the odd incident like the time my best friend's mum had unexpectedly turned up at our house looking for her son only to find me sitting by our pool getting a tan. I had obvious been thinking about that great looking girl with huge tits in gym class as I was quite hard and poor old Mrs Connery almost feinted at the site of my huge cock protruding out of my swimmers edging up towards my chest my swimmers bulging with my gigantic balls stuffed tightly within their lycra confines. As I recall it went something like this....

"O Brad, I'm so sorry for interrupting you like this but I was looking for George," asked Mrs Connery desperately trying not to look at my raging hardon.

"Oh shit, Mrs Connery I wasn't expecting anyone, I'm so sorry but George isn't here right now," I said desperately but unsuccessfully trying to stuff my semi hard cock back into my swimmers.

"Uh what did you say Brad?" replied Mrs Connery now moving closer to me her eyes fixed firmly on my crotch.

"He's not here, no one is. Mum is out for the rest of the day, its just me and you," I replied.

It was then that things became really interesting. Mrs Connery took a seat beside me and looking me in the eyes said "Brad I can't tell you how pleased I am to finally get a chance to talk with, alone. You see I had my eye on you ever since you came over that first time."

Then without speaking she casually reached over and grabbed my hand which was still attempting to conceal my cock with luck. She slowly raised it and moved my hand to the side exposing my predicament.

This had all happened so fast that I had barely had time to take in the beauty of Mrs Connery. She was about 40ish age that is as well as breast size. God they were nice sitting there held firmly in place by a sports bra and tight fitting singlet top. Even then I detected her hardening nipples pushing against the material.

"Sorry Mrs Connery, it's just that I'm well a little embarrassed by my, well by my you know my..."

"Cock," said Mrs Connery completing the sentence for me

I was shocked. The word cock came out her mouth so strongly, so forcefully. I had never before heard it said like that. Fuck it made me feel good to hear a women say that.

"Yeah cock, my big cock, my massive 14 inch cock," to be exact I said now growing in confidence.

"14 inches, did I hear you correct young man. Did you say 14 inches?" gasped Mrs Connery.

"I did indeed, 14 inches of hot, hard pussy pounding cum spurting cock!" I proudly boasted.

"Now that I have to see, can I, please can I see it," she begged.

"OK but as you can see I'm having a little trouble here so would you mind giving me a hand?" I teased.

"Sure Brad but I think I might need two not one for that big thing," giggled Mrs Connery.

I stood up and Mrs Connery slowly reached inside my swimmers and undid the cord before pulling the front out and over my rapidly growing beast. While it was a struggle she persisted and finally released it where upon it proudly sat up pointing skyward in all its glory. I sat back down and my cock fell back onto my chest and abs with a resounding thump. Now fully hard I sat there with my hands over the side of the sun lounge.

"Oh my god Brad, that's enormous!! Truly unbelievably huge!" stuttered Mrs Connery.

"Mmmmm I thought you say that, would you like to touch it?" I teased.

"God yes, can I?" she responded reaching forward towards it.

"Sure, but before you do how about you show me what you are hiding there inside that top of yours because by god it looks great and I just love big big tits," I answered.

Mrs Connery was obviously a very confident woman. She stood up in front me and pulled her top over her head which was quickly followed by her sports bra revealing the most amazing set of tits I had ever seen.

"Shit Mrs Connery they are huge, look at the size of them they must be 40 inches," I blurted out.

"42 EE to be precise young man," she replied throwing her head back.

God she was hot! Her big juggs were topped off by protruding nipples now erect and proud. As she moved closer her giant tits swaying rhythmically now free of their constraints I new that I just had to have them in my mouth.

I lent forward and both hands reaching for her tits pushing them together my face now buried between them. The warm feeling of this mountain of breast flesh was intoxicating. I was in heaven. My heart raced my cock pulsated my mouth awash with saliva as I greedily went from one nipple to the other and then back again.

"Oooooh yeah Brad, suck my nipples harder squeeze my big tits harder you big stud. Take as much as you can in and suck me!!!" her voice now shrill and slightly broken.

I did as I was told, I sucked harder filling my mouth with nipple and tit flesh until I almost gagged and then sucked harder. Amazingly I could feel her large rock hard nipples tickling the back of my throat.

As I did I suddenly felt a hand grasp my throbbing cock and slowly commence stroking it long and hard. I was too busy attending to this hot women's need for her tits to be sucked to look but I didn't need to as the feeling was sensational. Here I was sucking the tits of a gorgeous women, the mother of a friend no less, as she stroked my 14 inch cock, heaven.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As much as I was enjoying feasting on her tits I wanted more, I wanted to feel her lips on my cock. I wanted to feel the sensation of her plump lips gripping my engorged shaft and see that look in her eyes as she feared for her well being as my gigantic cock stretched her mouth like it had never been stretched before.

I sat back and looked up at her. She was flushed, panting heavily her big beautiful brown eyes dilated a few beads of sweat on her brow.

"What now honey? What's next? Would you like me to keep stroking your magnificent manhood?" asked Mrs Connery.

"I think you know exactly what I want," I said taking footlong strokes with one hand and while running my other hand over my lips.

"Oh god! You want me to suck that monster don't you?" replied Mrs Connery.

"Yep, all of it. I want your lips all over it. I want you take it all babe," I replied.

A look of fear but also steely determination came over her face as she positioned herself in front of me sizing up the job that lay before her.

Fuck I felt so fucking horny I could feel the blood pumping through my shaft, I could see the veins throbbing and I could see the head now the size of a peach pulsating oozing precum liberally.

Slowly but surely Mrs Connery lent forward opening her mouth and placing it over the glistening head of my cock.

"See its just like sucking on a big juicy peach isn't it," I teased.

"That's easy for you to say. You haven't got your mouth over a massive cock that feels like it is about to erupt any second spewing what I'm sure will be gallons of hot cum from those massive balls of yours," she replied momentarily removing her plump lips leaving just a touch of red lipstick on my cock.

I guess she had a point there as I did feel like Mt St Helens at the moment. Fuck I new I should have jerked off earlier today I might drown this poor women I thought as she again took my cock in her mouth.

For the next few minutes she proceeded to slowly but surely engulf my huge cock. As I lay there on the sun lounge she braced herself by holding onto each side of it and raising and lowering her upper body. God I loved looking down seeing her take my cock inch by inch. As she raised herself her big tits would come into view and when she went down her tits would squash against my huge balls forcing even more cum up my shaft, a truly sensational feeling but one I doubted I could sustain for much longer.

As she neared the 9 inch mark I knew she was getting close to her limit. I too was nearing my own limit and knew that an eruption of epic proportions was nearing.

"Sit up Mrs Connery, please sit," I asked.

As she did strands of precum hung from her lips slowly dripping onto her tits. Her breathing was heavy and labored.

"What now big boy? What have you got install for me now you big stud, please tell me you have a big load of hot cum you want to plaster me with, please," she begged.

"Oh Mrs Connery you have no idea what I have for you," I replied now furiously stroking my granite like pole.

"Oh yeeeees give it me Brad, I need your cum, I neeeeed it now!!" screamed Mrs Connery reaching forward grabbing at my cock directing it towards her face in anticipation of the eruption.

"OHHHH FUUUCK, here it comes babe, OHHH god I'm fucking cumming!!" I yelled as the first of what would be many blasts of cum flew through the air landing initially on her pretty face, the her neck and shoulders before I turned my attention to dousing her massive rack with a liberal dose of my load.

"Oh Brad, look at me, I soaked in your cum. Fuck I've never seen anyone cum so much, not even fucking close to that massive load you have just pumped all over me," said Mrs Connery who was now scooping cum from her tits and licking it from her fingers.

It was at point that I was snapped out of my dream by Tim.

"Brad, Brad, man what the fuck is going on. Did you have something to do with what happened to Ms Bond?" asked Tim.

I shook my head to try and clear it as I did I saw Ms Bond finally being loaded into the ambulance.

I don't know what was happening but once again my mind wandered off to earlier that afternoon when I had agreed meet Ms Bond in the gym.

It was yesterday while I was just finishing a weights session in the gym that I was approached by Ms Bond. I remember it clearly, I was just completing a set on the bench press when I looked up to see her standing there looking down at me.

As I looked up I had a perfect view of her large firm tits which protruded from her chest like two large but very firm sizable melons. God what a sight. Ms Bond was an extremely fit young lady. Word was that in her younger days she was a very talented gymnast who could have gone all the way to the Olympics but unfortunately for her nature was to have the final say in that for when she reached her late teens her breasts began to grow and grow and grow until they became what I was now feasting my eyes upon – massive full pillows of beautiful women flesh. God they were big. The poor girl must have been devastated as her increased breast size made it more and more difficult to compete at the highest level. The fact was that her massive tits just got in the way.

"Hello Brad, boy that's quite a workout you have going there," said Ms Bond.

"Yeah I'm feeling particularly strong today. I've never lifted this much before," I replied trying not to stare at her impressive rack.

What happened next shocked me. She looked around and seeing that there was no one else nearby she bent down and sat up her knees. This meant that her heaving breast were now level with me. As I started to sit she placed a hand firmly on my abs and prevented me from sitting all the way up.

"Not so quickly Brad. Ooooh now that's a nice six pack you have there young man," said Ms Bond rubbing her hand up and down my abs.

"Mmmm well I do do a lot of work on them, its nice of you to notice," I replied.

Suddenly her hand continued down to my shorts and she started running her and over my rapidly growing cock. While she started off tentatively she soon warmed to the task.

"Ooooh Brad, now that is nice. Soooo big! Just like the rest of you," said Ms Bond.

"God that feels good but are you sure you should be doing this I mean..." but Ms Bond cut me off.

"Shut up Brad I know exactly what I'm doing," said Ms Bond firmly.

As if to prove her point she slipped her right hand up my shorts and inside my boxers where upon she wrapped her fingers around my throbbing shaft before commencing to stroke it.

God was this really happening!! I couldn't believe that Ms Bond was actually jerking me off in the weights room.

By now my cock was fully erect bulging obscenely in my shorts. God it felt has hard as the steel bars I had only moments ago been lifting, only slightly bigger in diameter.

Just as I was approaching an earth shattering climax the door at the far end of the room opened in and in walked two other students. Ms Bond was clearly not happy as she reluctantly removed her hand from my cock but not before she had grabbed my big bulging balls and squeezed them hard.

She lent up closer to me her hot breath now tingling in my right ear.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow we get to finish this properly. Meet me here at 3pm in the office. I'm going to fuck your big stud cock and rain your big bull balls," she panted in my ear.

With that she stood up her nipples like small pebbles proudly protruding from her full bosom.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ch 2

God I couldn't believe what had happened earlier that afternoon in the gym with Ms Bond. Was it real or was I dreaming it? Had she come onto me and actually said those words, "I'm going to fuck you're big stud cock and drain your big bull balls!"

Your damn right she did I told myself and tomorrow we should get her chance to live her dream. But tomorrow seemed so far away, everything seemed to be moving slowly. I tried not to think about Ms Bond and her amazing toned and athletic body, her beautiful big breasts, soft full lips, her long blonde hair but I just couldn't get my mind off her and the problem with that is once my mind is on a beautiful women my cock can't help but respond and respond in a big way.

As I lay there on the couch my hand moved involuntarily to my groin and before I knew it I was slowly stroking my rapidly hardening manhood. Oh god it felt sooo good in my hands. I tried to stop, I really did. I wanted my balls to be full of cum for Ms Bond tomorrow but I couldn't stop, I just couldn't. The more I tried to think about something else to distract my mind the worse it actually got.

First I tried to think of my studies but this just made me think of college, which made me think of the teachers at college, which made me think of Ms Bond which made me think of tomorrow which made me think of what it will be like to have her hands her lips and finally her pussy wrapped around my massive shaft. Shit this was going to be harder than I thought (excuse the pun). Everything I thought about led me back to tomorrow and Ms Bond and the fucking she promised me.

Even though I was home alone I felt a little awkward stroking my cock in the living room so I headed to my room so that if this ended up the way it was headed I could do so without having mum walk in on me.

As I lay there on my bed I mentally gave into the erotic thoughts that I had been fighting for the past hour and stripped naked. Even though I was in good physical shape, rowing and swimming had been a real pain but it gave me a strong athletic body with a powerful chest, large biceps, a good six pack and muscular legs. I couldn't help but steal a look in the full size mirror behind my door to check my self out hoping that what I saw would make Ms Bond weak at the knees. As I took in my reflection I did a bit of a flex here and there to convince myself that the slightly older Ms Bond would like my body. I knew I should have more self confidence but for some reason I needed to be sure that I was in good enough shape. Word was that Ms Bond was unbelievably fit and expected a lot from her men, anyway that was the word around college. As I started lowering my eyes I felt reasonably confident that Ms Bond would approve that was until I reached my waist where upon a big smile grew over my face as I looked down to my groin.

If my pecs, arms and abs were not enough for her the surely what was now protruding proudly from my groin would. I looked at the reflection with a sense of pride, a sense of confidence and a sense of what could almost be called arrogance. Yes there proudly throbbing, pulsating between my legs was my cock. If I was happy with the other parts of my body then I was ecstatic about what I had been blessed with in the cock department. There it stood its thick long shaft leading to its head which was as big as a peach (and as juicy I'm told). Big veins were evident pumping the large volumes of blood needed to feed this oversized sex organ.

As I firmly grabbed it in my right hand I lifted it towards the ceiling so that I could see what lay beneath. I was pleased to see that my balls were fully primed with copious amounts of juice making them the size of lemons. My left hand cupped them from beneath forcing them forward as I stroked my massive cock with my right hand from the glistening head to its thick base slamming my fist against my balls resulting in cum being pumped up my shaft.

Oh god the feeling was overwhelming, I felt dizzy and light headed but continued to stroke my cock harder, faster more furiously. I was panting heavily, sweat beaded on my forehead and chest. As I was getting close to erupting I thought I heard the door close downstairs but I was beyond stopping my fist a blur on my footlong cock but just as I was nearing eruption point I heard a voice, was I dreaming, was I imagining it, had the blood drained so much into my cock that I was hearing voices that weren't there?

No!! There was some one there.

"Brad? Brad you home?" came the voice from downstairs.

Shit who could that be I thought. Damn so close, what to do.

"Brad, it's me Sindy, you home?" came the voice of my neighbour.

Sindy, what a time for her to come over. But just as I was thinking what bad timing an evil thought had come over my mind. Sindy was a couple years older than me and we had often flirted, nothing serious just some harmless fun really. The odd comment here the odd brush of flesh there. I think Sindy really wanted it to go further but wasn't how I'd respond being a little younger than her. I had often lay in my bed at night thinking about her which lead to some serious masturbation on my behalf as I thought about her petite body.

Well now was that chance to test her out and see if she really did want this to go further. I quickly pulled on some tight fitting boxer shorts but not before giving my cock a final few strokes to get it to its full size. I ran to the bathroom wet my hair and upper body grabbed a towel and went down stairs.

As I approached the living room I pretended that I hadn't heard her and walked straight into her.

"Oh shit, Sindy... Sorry I didn't hear you come in. You looking for mum?" I asked leaving the towel drapped over my shoulder making no effort to conceal the massive bulge in my boxers.

'Uh, oh Brad... you are home. Actually I was looking for you," she replied looking me straight in the eyes.

'Well, here I am. What's up Sindy do you need a hand with something?" I asked smirking just a little at the obvious puns in what I had just said.

This time she couldn't help herself. Her eyes dropped to my groin where upon her mouth opened just a little before closing as she bit her bottom lip.

""Actually Brad you do ... I mean I do need a hand with something, something that's been bothering me for a while now?" she replied.

Before I could answer she reached over and grabbed my towel telling me that I was dripping everywhere on the floor. She wasn't kidding and not just from my body but also from my cock which was now leaking heavily making a huge precum stain in my boxers.

"Here let me dry you off a little," Sindy offered.

"Gee thanks Sindy," I replied lifting my arms so that she could fully dry my chest.

Sindy started by rubbing my chest and shoulders with the towel then my abs which I couldn't resist flexing for her. I could tell she liked what she was feeling by the sigh that she let out as she patted my pecs and ran her hands along my broad shoulders. She moved behind me and rubbed my back starting at the shoulders before moving done to my lower back.

"How's that Brad? Have I missed anywhere?" Sindy said provactively.

"Well actually there is one spot that needs some attention," I suggested.

"Oh yeah, is this it?" teased Sindy as she ran her hands across my groin running her palms slowly along my thick cock which was now straining against the fabric.

"Oh yeah Siiindy.... That's right on the money honey but I think its needs a little more," I replied.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read this story a while back at Epic Lust and loved it.

Really hope that you continue with the story, because it rocks!

Catch ya
Shadow

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You asked for more so here it is....enjoy!!

Sindy was about 5 foot six compared to my 6 foot 2 inch so her mouth was level with my shoulder blades. She was petite but had nice full breasts (I was later to find out that her breasts are 32 DD), a tiny waist, long blonde hair and beautiful olive skin. In short she's a real hottie.

Sindy had now wrapped her arms around my torso and was rubbing my cock and balls vigorously. God the feeling was sensational, my cock strained to break free and throbbed. Suddenly I felt Sindy move her hands inside my boxers where upon she played with my cock for a minute or so. I'm sure I heard her say "what the fuck" as she realized her hand did not go close to closing around my shaft. Finally she extracted my cock and balls from their cotton confines.

"God Brad its huge, fucking huge!!" panted Sindy.

"Mmmm, it is isn't ," I replied proudly.

I could feel Sindy's hot breath on my cool back as her long nails were dragged along my sensitive shaft. Then I felt Sindy'd tongue running up from the small of my back, up up up along my spine sending shivers through my body until she was on her tip toes biting and sucking the back of neck. It was almost too much for me to handle. But Sindy had other ideas. Fearing that an explosion was imminent Sindy reached between my legs with one hand and grabbed my huge balls and squeezed hard.

Fuck what a feeling, I must admit it took my mind off blowing a big load as she literally had me by the balls.

"Hey big guy, not so quick there. I want this to last a while longer. I haven't even been properly introduced to your big friend there," Sindy teased.

"Well let me do the honors babe," I said turning around to face Sindy.

As I did my enormous cock brushed her stomach and then rose menacingly pointing up, forcing its way between her golden globes, spreading her tits apart, filling her ample cleavage with my shaft.

Sindy just looked down. Her mouth agape at the sight she confronted.

"God, its rather large isn't it," she stammered.

"Well I guess is one word for it although I have heard others," I admitted.

"Mmmmm, like fucking ginormous?" she replied.

"Yeah like that. Some girls like to compare it to a baseball bat but that's just ridiculous. For god's sake its only 14 inches. A baseball bats much bigger than that," I laughed.

Sindy sat back removing my cock from her cleavage and attempted to wrap her right hand around it only to fail miserably as her tiny fingers and thumb were left still two inches apart. Nevertheless she began to stroke it long and slowly focusing on taking full footlong strokes from my cock's thick base to its bulging pulsating head.

"God Sindy that's good, real good," I managed to get out.

Sindy then took the head of my big cock in her mouth and began to suck it real hard. As I looked down she moved the head from one side of her mouth to the other each time causing her cheek to bulge obscenely from the side of her face. I think that it was really too big for her as she appeared to be struggling with its immense size.

She looked up at me with droupy dog eyes which seemed to be telling that she couldn't take any more but her had stroking my cock told me otherwise. Her beautiful green eyes were slightly glazed over and her cheeks bulged but she continued to suck me hard. What a girl, what a cock sucker!!! Finally she removed her mouth form my cock.

"Hey Brad turn around I want to try something," asked Sindy.

I did as I was asked and Sindy stood behind me and reached around and again grabbed my cock. Hugging me tightly with her thighs wrapped around mine it was as if we were one. Next she began to jerk me off me off and then it dawned upon me that what she was doing was pretending that my cock was her's. She was grinding her hips into my ass like she was fucking me as she continued to stroke me furiously. The feeling was sensational.

"Hey Sindy, I've got an idea which I think you would like. How about we go to my room where I have a mirror where you can see yourself doing this, how does that sound?" I asked.

"Oh baby that sounds awesome, let's go," she replied grabbing me by the hand and leading me off to the bedroom.

When we got there Sindy quickly positioned us again as we were downstairs. We both looked to our left and I was amazed at what I saw. There I was standing feet spread to keep my balance my mammoth cock throbbing long and hard extended to its full 14 inches. Sindy was hugging me tightly her feet outside mine and her hot little tush gyrating and pumping my but. Her left hand was around my waist holding onto my abs for balance while her right hand was rapidly pounding my meat.

I must say that it actually looked like Sindy had a massive cock and boy was she enjoying it. Just to help her out I reached behind and grabbed her left butt cheek and squeezed it hard drawing it into me. God this was unbelievable.

"Hey Sindy, your not pretending that this cock is yours are you?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!! I've always wondered what it must be like to have a cock and especially a nice big one like this. God it feel sooooo powerful, so hard. Ooooh look at me jerking off isn't it sexy," panted Sindy.

Wow! This was something else. Never before in all my fantasies had I imagined this one. A beautiful girl using my cock as if it was hers.

"Tell me Sindy, how does it feel, how does it feel to have massive cock?" I asked.

"Ohhh Brad, it feels so good, so fucking good!!!" she replied her eyes transfixed on the mirror.

"So Sindy what would you do with a cock like this if it was yours?" I asked.

"Oh Brad I would fuck hot babes so hard. I'd be the biggest fucking stud alive. I'd make girls begg to be fucked by it and then I fuck them sooo good, sooo hard," she replied.

Shit this was amazing it was like my cock really was hers.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And just a little more....

"Hey Sindy, do you want to cum? Do you want you big cock to explode and blow a massive load of hot cum? How bad do you want to cum Sindy?" I asked.

"Oh shit Brad I want to cum, I want to cum now, I need to cum so hard. Please cum with me Brad, pleeaaassseee!!" she screamed.

"OK honey but you got stroke faster than that baby, give it some really hard strokes," I directed Sindy.

She responded by going into overdrive. Not only did she stroke faster she bucked her hips and drove her dripping pussy into my ass. For my part I helped by cupping my huge balls in my left hand which meant that at the bottom of each stroke her fist smashed into them forcing even more cum up my shaft.

Soon enough I knew that I could hold out no longer but this time I wanted to be the one to tell her to shoot her load. I knew that this is what she wanted.

"Oh shoot it baby, shoot a big load for Brad. Come on baby CUMMMMMMM!!" I yelled.

Sindy who was know completely absorbed by her role as a guy with a 14 inch cock started yelling at me.

"I'm cumming baby, I'm fucking cumming!!!! Oh shit its going to be huuuuge...." Her voiced trailed off as she pounded her fist on my shaft.

It was all too much for me. I felt a freight train full of cum rocketing up my shaft ready to erupt.

As my cock exploded sending long ropes of juice through the air I was amazed to hear Sindy scream.

"I'm cumming Brad I'm fucking cumming.... Look at all the cum I'm going off like a fucking volcano..." she screamed.

Wow, that was one out there sexual adventure. Sindy was totally spent. She slowly released her grip on my thighs, abs and cock and slide slowly to the floor where she collapsed into a heap. Likewise I was drained and out of breath. As I looked around there was cum everywhere, on the floor, on the mirror and even on some pictures hanging on the wall.

Slowly Sindy recovered. She blinked her eyes a few times and looked me up and down pausing momentarily on my cock which was still almost as rigid as before I came.

"Wow, that was amazing. You know I really felt like that monster cock belonged to me for a while there Brad. It really did," She gasped.

"I know honey, wasn't it amazing," I said agreeing with her.

After getting ourselves cleaned up I soon turned my attention to tomorrow when I would be catching up with Ms Bond which I knew would be sensational although this afternoon's little adventure was going to take a lot of beating.

To be continued......

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Finally after a restless nights sleep the big day had arrived, the day I get to fuck that hot gym teacher. I was still a little dazed by the events of the previous 24 hours and still had to pinch myself to be sure it wasn't a dream. Had Ms Bond rally flirted with me in the gym and uttered those words "I'm going to fuck your big cock so hard...." And had Sindy from next door really jerked me off like that...Yes, Yes,YES!! It was all true, it had happened and today at 3pm I would catch up with the delicious Ms Bond.

The day at college seemed to drag and I was a little distracted to say the least. My mind kept wondering as images of a naked Ms Bond her fit gymnasts body with her amazing tits and luscious lips kept entering my mind. This caused more than a little trouble as a number of times I found my cock responding to these images as it grew in my pants. A couple of my female colleagues who had some knowledge of my "special" attributes kept teasing about the obvious discomfort I was in.

"Hey big guy, got a hot date have we?" they'd ask making direct eye contact with my groin and the obvious large lump.

God how I'd love to take a few of these hot young thinks home with me and show them what I really had in my pants. I could just imagine the look on their pretty little faces as they came face to face with my hugeness. How I would teach them a lesson not to make fun of me but I had much grander plans for the throbbing erection I had restrained in my pants and that didn't include hosing down some 19 year old cheerleaders, NO, this was for the delicious Ms Bond who didn't know it but within a few short hours would be at the mercy of my cock.

"No ladies, just thinking of your mums," I replied smiling as their jaws dropped in disgust at the idea of me fucking their mums dawned upon them.

The rest of the day went relatively incident free although I was pleased that I had taken the precaution of wearing two pairs of tight fitting boxer shorts which did a pretty good job of concealing my massive shaft.

At 3.15pm I went to them gym as instructed by Ms Bond the previous day and smiled as I read a note on the door advising everyone that the gym would be closing at 3.30pm today for some maintenance. Maintenance is that what she calls I thought to myself. I'll be more than maintaining her hot little pussy, I'll be breaking new ground I laughed aloud as I entered the gym.

It appeared as if the notice had worked for as I entered the last guy was leaving. I quickly scouted around to check if the gym was empty which much to my delight it was although I was a little disappointed not to find Ms Bond already there.

Wanted to take my mind off the thought of thrusting my cock between Ms Bonds golden globes I lay down on the bench press machine and put on a lot of weight. I wanted to be pumped for her when she finally arrived. After a few sets I had worked up a sweat and the veins in my arms were primed and pumped. I removed my shirt ad casually glanced in the mirror, I must admit I liked what I saw. The years of working out had finally delivered me a body I could be proud of. Broad shoulders, string pecs, a nice six pack and powerful thighs looked back at me. I was proud and why shouldn't I be I deserved to look this way but after looking at myself for a minute my eyes were attracted to my groin where the already noticeable bulge was growing before my very eyes.

Suddenly my self adulation was interrupted by the voice I knew well.

"My my, you do look good don't you big stud," came Ms Bonds voice from the doorway.

"Uh, I can explain I was just...." I tried to get the words out a little embarrassed to be caught out like that.

"Don't worry Brad, I'd look at my body too if I was you, your gorgeous," came her reply.

As we approached each other I saw that she was in her work out gear consisting of a sports bikini top and short lycra shorts. Not the bike riding type but the ones that had about 4 inches of material at the side cupping her impressively firm buttocks. She was a goddess. Her short blond hair was held back with a headband revealing her true beauty. Luscious full lips stood out with red lip gloss her eyes a deep brown. Her breasts were fulsome and large but yet they defied gravity as they sat up high on her chest. It was difficult to tell there size as they were well confined in the top she wore but I made a note to find out later. Her abdomen was lithe and displayed a six pack any guy would have been proud to call his own. Her waist was small and her hips appeared tiny. She looked top heavy but somehow it all came together in an amazing package that just oozed sex. And if this wasn't enough her nipples were hard and erect protruding proudly from her large breasts.

As we came together we embraced, no words, just the coming together of our bodies flesh on flesh, lips on lips. After an embrace lasting but a minute in which our hands ravished each others bodies, mine felt for her breasts and buttocks feeling for the firmness and size while her hands initially found my pecs where she proceeded to tweak my hardening nipples. God the feeling was unbelievable, I felt light headed, my heart raced, my blood pumped through my body.

As I lightly held Ms Bond's neck in my strong hands lifting her jaw up and back so that I could kiss her neck I felt her hands slowly searching for my groin. I was delirious as finally I felt her small but strong hands reach my pulsating shaft.

It was this that finally broke our embrace as Ms Bond pushed me back. I held her waist with my arms fully extended. She placed her hands on my chest not in a way that suggested she wanted to push me away but rather so that she could take a look at me.

I noticed that I wasn't the only one who was a little hot and bothered. Ms Bonds chest was heaving her breathing slightly labored her face a little flushed. God she was hot.

"Miss, you are so hot..." I began before she put a finger to my lips.

"Please call me Madeleine or better still just Maddie all my friends do, we can't have you calling me Ms Bond now can we," she giggled.

"Maddie, wow what a beautiful name," I replied.

"Brad I just wanted to say that I have had my eye on you for sometime now. I've being watching you work out here and finally I got the courage to tell you how I feel. I hope you don't think I was too forward yesterday but I just had to tell you how I feel about you and how desperate I am to give myself to you and your amazing cock," said Maddie who was now gently massaging my chest and abs.

"Boy Maddie I must admit I have long admired you. I can't tell you how hot you have always made me watching you work out and do those gymnastic routines," I replied.

Anyway enough of the small talk we both knew what wanted and it wasn't conversation.

Maddie took me by the hand and lead me into the store room. Normally it's a mess with gym gear stacked up everywhere but today it was different. The room was tidied up and in the middle were some parallel bars and a bench. God I wondered what Maddie had in mind.

Before I could answer my own question Maddie decided to show me just what an athlete she was by taking to the bars and putting on an unbelievable routine. As she dismounted she grabbed me kissed me hard on the lips and without saying a word removed her top and bra revealing her sensational tits, god they were nice, big and full a true mountain of girl flesh that embodied every aspect of female sexuality. But there was something else, she was wearing a heart rate monitor which sat just under her breasts. I grabbed her close to me and whispered to her.

"Here let me help you with that,"

"Oh no, leave it on. I want to exactly how hard your hot body and big cock makes my heart beat," insisted Maddie.

How kinky is that!! God I was going to give it to her soooo fucking hard.

Leaving her monitor on I instead turned my attention to her full breasts and erect nipples. As I cupped her breasts in my hands and brought them together Maddie threw her head back gasping for air. As I sucked each nipple alternatively Maddie insisted that I "Bite harder, bite harder...."

I needed no further encouragement and clasped my teeth around her hardened pink flesh and bit gently at first and then harder. Maddie winched with the initial on set of pain but then wrapped her hands around me running her hands through my blonde locks pulling me closer to her as she thrust her breasts forward to meet my searching mouth.

"Ohhhh god Brad, that's so good. Harder, suck harder lover...." Her voice trailing off as she bit down hard on her bottom lip.

"Oh Maddie, OHHHH MADDIE...." was all I could muster as I licked, sucked and bit her nipples and breasts. I didn't think her nipples could get any harder but unbelievable they did and now felt like walnuts in my mouth.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just when I thought it couldn't get much better it did. Maddie was now rubbing my cock through my shorts. Her hands were so strong. I guess that came from years of gymnastics grabbing hold of the bars. She was now was resting her head on my chest which meant I couldn't suck her breasts any more as she played with my cock. I caressed her back gently with my fingers running them up and down her spine until finally cupping her taut buttocks in my hands and firmly squeezing them. Maddie was now breathing heavier as she now played with me with both hands. She had slipped one hand into my shorts and was massaging my big balls while continuing to rub my shaft. As I massaged her ass she began to slowly gyrate with my hands alternatively pushing back into my hands and then squeezing her cheeks tightly together and drawing them into me. This girl was hot. For once in my life I was sure f I could control myself with a girl, normally it's me in control with the girl losing it. But this it was different and I fought hard to control my urge to throw her on the ground and have my way with her releasing the pent up sexual tension that was consuming me but I knew that if I could just keep it together it would be even more unbelievable than it already was.

I wasn't to be disappointed.

Maddie guided me to the bench and directed me to lie down, this wasn't a request from a timid girl but a direction from a lady in total control.

I did as I was asked, my cock straining through my shorts a huge stain already beginning to spread as my juices oozed from my rampant cock. Maddie straddled the bench and my thighs.

"Now then stud, let's see what's making this impressive bulge in your shorts shall we," said Maddie reaching forward and grabbing my shorts.

In one swift motion she pulled them down to my knees revealing my boxers.

"Oh god Brad, is that really you? Tell its so stud, tell me its ALL you!!" screamed Maddie who was now slowly easing her hands along my shaft.

I concentrated and pumped more blood into my already engorged shaft.

"Oh YEEES, it is ALL you. God your massive, soooooo fucking huge Brad, god I just love it..." her voice trailed off as her eyes opened even wider her teeth clenched firmly on her bottom lip her nipples visibly hardening.

"Oh baby, your killing me your killing me, please release me I'm aching so much," I pleaded.

"Oh poor baby, we can't have you pain now can we," giggled Maddie.

Then Maddie grasped my boxers and eased them over my throbbing cock head and over my shaft and balls until they were also at my knees.

My cock sprang forward, pointing ominously skyward, a great pillar of pulsating throbbing manhood.

"God that looks just like a cock but only bigger, much much bigger!!" squealed Maddie excitedly putting her hands to her mouth like a child who has just opened a present.

I couldn't resist grabbing my shaft and taking a couple long slow strokes. As my hand reached the head I rubbed my palm over the slit covering my hand in juice before slowly running hand back down the shaft smearing my juice over the thick shaft causing it to glisten and shine in my hand.

Maddie reciprocated by sticking a hand in her mouth lubricating her fingers before running her fingers over her erect nipples. But it was what happened next that caused my hand to increase its pace. Maddie grabbed her right breast and raised it up so that she could take her nipple in her mouth whereupon she first licked and sucked her nipple.

God I knew I was close to erupting and so did Maddie.

"Oh no your not big guy, get your fucking hand hand of that cock, NOW!!" demanded Maddie.

I was shocked by her directness but I was learning that there was a very different side to the Ms Bond I thought I knew.

As I lay there my cock throbbing Maddie removed her lycra shorts revealing a neatly trimmed pussy and oh so tight bum. Now completely naked except of course for the heart rate monitor Maddie again straddled me and this time leant forward wrapping her massive juggs around my cock. She started titty fucking me by holding her tits tightly against my cock rocking up and down.

"Oh god Maddie, that's sooo good, so fucking good. Fuck my big cock with your massive titties, fuck it good baby..." I gasped looking down to my cock engulfed in the most magnificent big tits and the prettiest smiling face you could imagine. The fact that Maddie was clearly enjoying what she was doing was an unbelievable turn on and I raised my hips to fuck her tits even harder.

As I did this Maddie looked down and took my cock which was easily emerging from her tits with each thrust in her mouth. The wet warmth of her mouth was like a cave of sensuality sucking the very life from me.

"Oh shit Maddie, oh shiiiit..." I groaned barely able to control myself.

"Like that do we big guy? What about this then?" said Maddie who sat back releasing my cock from her fabulous breasts before placing her mouth over the peach sized head of my cock before beginning to furiously pump my cock with her right hand.

That was it for I could barely remain conscious as cum pumped from my balls up my shaft before erupting like a geyser from my cock catching Maddie a little by surprise.

'Oh shit Maddie, I'm cumming. Oh God I'm cumming...' I screamed.

"No shit!!" yelled Maddie who was furiously jerking my erupting cock which was spewing load after load of hot cum skyward.

Even I couldn't believe how much cum was flying from my cock. Maddie held on tight and aimed it at her face and tits and I obliged by shooting even more cum plastering her cheeks, lips, nose and tits with my juice.

Finally my climax began to ebb although not completely as Maddie squeezed the last few shots from me.

Maddie released my cock allowing it to thud back onto my abs, the head of it resting between my pecs. Blinking to clear my vision I was amazed to see Maddie still straddling me her pretty face and tits covered in cum. As I smiled Maddie simply poked her tongue out the corner of her mouth to lick the dripping cum from her cheek and rubbed my cum into her tits tweaking her nipples and massaging her massive tits. God she was sex god.

"Mmmmm, nice stud, real nice but my pussy is oh so hot for your big cock. Tell me your big cock is going to satisfy my hot little pussy," said Maddie one hand now firmly inserted in her pussy.

My cock twitched, it throbbed, it began to rise, slowly at first but then quicker and quicker.

"Oh goody, look that big cock is getting bigger MUCH bigger," said a clearly impressed Maddie.

I couldn't believe it. After such a massive orgasm even I was surprised that my cock was responding so quickly.

"Stroke it honey, make it hard for Maddie, please make it hard. Show me that horse cock that just covered me in cum. Show me that 14 inches of hot cock," begged Maddie.

I did as I was asked and stroked my cock back to its full 14 inches as Maddie prepared for the next round of fucking.

This time Maddie moved the gymnastic bar so that it was level with my cock. What was planning? What did this hot big titted sex god have install for me, time would tell.

As I lay there slowly stroking my hardening manhood Maddie again straddled my legs and reached up to hold the bar above her head. My god she was strong. Her muscles tensing with the effort but she seemed well able to handle the strain.

"What have you got in mind Maddie?" I asked unable to take my eyes of her amazing tits.

"You'll see honey, you'll see..." she teased.

With that lifted herself up so that she was now suspended from the bar her feet off the ground her pussy poised tantalizingly close to the head of my cock. God I couldn't believe what I was seeing it looked for al the world like she was going to impale herself on my cock.

"OK now big boy, don't get carried away here. We don't want anyone getting hurt especially me and trust me that thing looks like it could do a lot of damage so let's take it steady, OK?" Maddie said.

"Sure, what ever you say babe, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Just hold that monster steady babe just keep it steady," Maddie instructed.

Before I could move Maddie lowered herself so that the immense peach sized head of my cock now liberally covered with juice made contact with her pussy lips. My cock felt like a jack hammer about to make contact with the concrete for the first time. It felt just as hard and ready for action.

"Oh god Brad, take it easy I'm not use to something this size, fuck who am I kidding I'm even use to something half this size but I need it so help me honey, please.." her voiced trailed off as my cock eased into her hot pussy assisted by Maddie weight. The first few inches were now inserted and Maddie was doing heaves, pulling herself up and then slowly lowering herself onto me each time taking just a little more of my massive cock.

Now that she had managed to take a few inches I didn't need to hold the bottom half of my shaft and instead placed my hands on her tiny hips and helped her to raise and lower herself.

"Oh god, fuck, fuck FUCK, you're so fucking big. God it's killing me," gasped Maddie now some seven inches down my shaft.

"Mmmmm Maddie you're so tight, shit you feel soooo good, can you take any more?" I asked desperate to hear that she could.

"Yes, yes, fuck YES!!" she screamed now panting heavily as she continued to raise herself up before slamming herself back down.

Each time she did this her massive mammeries would bounce wildly turning me on even more.

"Oh shit Maddie, look at those titties of yours. They're going crazy," I blurted out.

"Yeah isn't it great!!" replied Maddie bouncing even harder.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The sight of Maddie holding onto the bar above her head lowering herself onto me was truly amazing. Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined such a thing. I was overwhelmed by the sensation I was feeling in my cock and balls as this sex goddess fucked me and rode me like I was a stallion and she my rider. Her rhythm was not only up and down but slightly forward as well as she ground her hips and pelvis onto me taking even more of my colossal erection. I was in a daze stunned by what I was seeing and feeling but suddenly I was stunned by a loud beeping sound.

"What's that?" I asked Maddie.

"Oh yeah, 220 and rising.... I've set my heart rate monitor to alert me when my heart rate reached 220. I'm desperate to see how high it can go and I thought having you fuck me with your immense cock would make it go higher than it ever has," replied Maddie.

"What's the highest its ever been?" I asked not missing a beat as I steadily continued to raise my cock to meet her pussy.

"Well let's see....It did reach 235 when I was being fucked my the captain of the football team but I think that was more because we were doing it in the change sheds and I was worried about getting caught. The thought of having the whole team watching me was so exciting but I know that your going to get me really going say 250 plus," Maddie panted.

"No way!! 250, you'll pass out before that," I replied.

"Well then lets see who's right stud," said Maddie who renewed her efforts to stuff still more of my oversized cock into her dripping pussy.

Now I always loved a challenge and I was certainly up for this one. Up until I had taken it easy allowing Maddie time to get use to my size but enough was enough it was time for Maddie to feel the real power of a 14 inch cock.

As Maddie released her grip on the bar to give her hands a rest I took the opportunity to grab her tiny waist tightly and pull her onto my cock even harder.

"Ouch! That hurt big guy take it easy tiger," begged Maddie a little surprised by my sudden thrusting.

"Uh Uh baby sorry but the games about to change," I replied.

As Maddie rested her hands on my abs her biceps squeezed her massive tits together showcasing the most glorious rack I had seen in many a day.

"How big baby?" I asked.

"How big?" replied Maddie unsure of what I was getting at.

"Yeah, how big are those puppies, you know your tits, how big are they?" I questioned again this time grabbing two handfuls of titflesh to ensure she understood.

"Oh these, mmmmm let me see last I was fitted fro a bra they were 38EE, how that sound?" giggled Maddie now holding my hands even tighter on her tits.

"Awesome baby, truly awesome," I said pulling her closer to me so that I could reach up with my mouth to suck her erect nipples.

But enough of this I thought back to the real action.

"Hang on baby this is going to be one hell of a ride," I challenged Maddie.

"OK stud, let's have it ALL," begged Maddie who was now reaching up to the bar.

I didn't hold back and began to thrust my cock up to meet her downward thrusts which were now even more. I must admit that I was surprised that she was able to take as much of my cock as she already was. My cock seemed to fill an enormous gap between her thighs. With five inches still not firmly embedded in her it looked like she was squatting on a beer can the only difference being that she had a full nine inches inside her.

I was really going to town now thrusting my cock up to meet her pounding pussy. I was surprised that as she heaved herself up she actually sucked me up with her until my buttocks left the bench. God she was tight and strong to boot.

Maddie was now groaning loudly as she endeavored to take even more of my cock. Her breathing was heavy, her massive tits freely bouncing from side to side and her forehead covered in sweat from the effort. Likewise I was in a lather of sweat. My abs glistening with beads of perspiration.

"Oh god Brad, I'm not sure I can take any more, help me, please help," grunted Maddie through clenched teeth.

"Sure baby, hold on tight here's what I want you too do. Pull yourself right up so that only the head of my cock is in you and when I say no I want you let go with your hands and drop your full weight onto me, do you understand?" I asked.

Maddie just nodded unable to speak.

"OK lets go," I instructed.

Maddie heaved herself up higher and higher slowly extricating herself from me inch by thick inch until finally the full 12 inches of my shaft was reveled covered in Maddie's juices.

"Ready baby? This may hurt a little," I lied knowing full well that this was going to hurt more than just a little but then again after the initial pain the sensation would be unbelievable.

"NOW!!" I screamed to Maddie.

"AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!! God, fuck, shit, you're splitting me in two, NOOOOO!!! YESSSSSS, arrhhhh yes......" squealed Maddie.

I couldn't believe it but Maddie had done what seemed impossible she had taken all of my colossal cock all 14 fucking inches of it. She collapsed forward coming to rest on my torso her big boobs squashed against me. I ran my hand slowly along her back until I reached her tight ass which was so firm and tiny. She raised her head her dreamy brown eyes locking on mine her mouth slightly ajar her breathing slowing.

"Don't you even think about moving you big stud. Let me get used this thing for a minute will you," pleaded Maddie.

"Sure baby. I gotta say that was amazing," I replied.

Without warning Maddie pulled herself up my torso and slowly ran her tongue up my neck and chin until her lips reached mine whereupon she planted the wettest hottest kiss on me that I had ever felt. As our lips and tongues explored each other I slowly began to thrust my hips rhythmically fucking Maddie's wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice, real nice, just take it easy big boy you know you've got a real pussy killer there and after all that I don't' want to die before I get off on that monster," said Maddie now responding to my thrusts by grinding her ass back onto me.

"OK Maddie, how are we going to do this? How do you want me to fuck you?" I said bluntly.

"Let me see, from behind, yeah do me doggie style. How's that sound?" giggled Maddie.

"Oh you've read my mind baby, that's my all time favorite position. Let me up and hop on the bench," I eagerly replied already lifting her up off me.

Maddie eased herself off me and stood beside me allowing me to stand up. Maddie couldn't help herself, she reached over and tugged my cock a few times.

"I still can't believe I had ALL of that in me," laughed Maddie.

"Baby you may have had it in you but now your going to get well and truly fucked by it so get on the bench," I directed.

More?? Who wants more of this story??