A Superhero In Spandex Showing Off A Big Bulge

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hung@Feb 2 2005, 11:28 AM
It is always interesting to watch bicycle racers on TV. For this very reason.
[post=279567]Quoted post[/post]​

Real life superheroes? or Superman and Spidey?
I dont think much about cartoon bulges, honestly.
They all seem to have 'em tho

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 2 2005, 01:08 PM
Dee -- He lists sexuality.
[post=279606]Quoted post[/post]​

Sexuality? For a Y or Y7 title? Even pushing a 14? Nah, sir. Sexuality's so sophisticated, involves too much mental for a blanket statement like that. And, if anything, the animator might have a fetish or a paraphilia or a fantasy that needs some attention.

bulgeman: has any of you who've been to universal studio seen the real-life spidey in spandex walking and crawling around at there?
he looks really hot with a huge bulge down there.
i wonder if some naughty kids might poke that bulge.
he does not wear anything like a protector cup, does he?

check this out.

http://www.digital-images.net/Images/Unive...derman_5975.jpg

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne@Feb 3 2005, 12:29 AM
Sexuality? For a Y or Y7 title? Even pushing a 14? Nah, sir. Sexuality's so sophisticated, involves too much mental for a blanket statement like that. And, if anything, the animator might have a fetish or a paraphilia or a fantasy that needs some attention.
[post=279755]Quoted post[/post]​
As I said, a case of arrested development. As I see it, save for hentai, cartoon characters are sexually neutral. They have a gender identity, and maybe (rarely) even a sexual orientation, but they rarely get boners, and never do anything about them.

LeahCat: Well every time I walk past a comic book store I see the women on the covers -super heroine or not- with massive boobs and Barbie style proportions. So why not have the guys packing some uber penile potential. Might get a lot more girls into comic books lol

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
touche, comic books do have a lot of stereotypical portrayals of the ideal woman in them because they are angled at young boys and men. im sure if they made a comic angled at the attention of women they should throw in a little something for them.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think it'd be interesting to try to make a comic for both boys and girls that have that extra....detail to them. definately a challenge to get over the hump of not making one group feel uncomfortable when they read it.

(i wasn't really a comic book kinda guy. did more baseball cards back in the day, so i have absolutely no real clue what i'm talking about. i just like to type.....type type typie type type.....a....e......rdfsd)

yea I think i'm done.

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On Halloween, Iv'e dressed up as a super hero in bright colored leotard and tights and woman's bikini briefs under the tights. Yes, I have a semi erection under them, but I don't care about my bulge showing, as they feel so nice being snug and secure in my superhero leotard and tights. Any guys dressing up as a superhero or tight costume for Halloween showing their bulge should not have any embarrassment, nor others seeing them in their outfits, as it's just a part of the male anatomy, get used to seeing it!