a surprising poll in the Netherlands

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi,

One more topic this evening.....

This week, a poll came out in the Netherlands about what men and women would like to change about their partner physically....

Let me preface this with saying that I'm an American living here so what I'm about to say isn't from a boasting Dutchman: I think, overall, the Dutch are, among Caucasians, the most well-endowed men around, on average (many are just that, average, but there are lots of extremely well hung men here...a simple search on gaydar yields such results)....

SO THAT'S WHY I was really shocked when 20%!!! of women here said they would like to see their partners undergo penis enlargement surgery...

The Dutch are very honest on the whole...which made me wonder: what percentage of women in other countries would like that as well....

by the way, 30% of Dutch men wanted their women to have bigger breasts ...

thoughts?

branno: i dont think its surprising..what other things would u change on ur body...i had the topic come up a while ago someone asked me if i could have one plastic surgery operation what would it be...and even though im more than happy with my size..all i could think off doing is a penis enlargement..what else could u do..nose job?? liposuction?