A tactfull way to invite a lady to have sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by sean9incher, Aug 22, 2007.

1. sean9incher

sean9incher New Member

Albums:
    I know this is a slightly insane question. But I see woman out on the street or on the train or what have you... women I do not know. I want to ask them (tactfully) if they'd be interested in having casual sex. But is there a way to even do that?

I have women friends I know that have told me if (some) of these women know I was 9" they would jump at the chance (which I find a little outlandish).

So is there a way to tactfully ask a woman to have casual sex if you think she is smokin' hot?

Please be nice...

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I honestly can't think of a way. lol. I, personally, can't think of anything a guy could say that would entice me to have casual sex with him. Not unless he was a friend and I've known him for a while.

3. Xochil~

Xochil~ New Member

Albums:
    I really have to agree with TattoedMamaMeg. Too many creepy guys in this world! Now how about if I saw you at a local drinking hole every week. You strike a casual conv. get to know me sum. Maybe get me a drink. Maybe. If I saw u at the grocery store and we said hello's. If I saw you at a local venue where live music. I guess that's my idea. Casual sex has to still have boundaries for women. We agree to what those are once we make the initial connection. Chem has to be smokin' as well...Good luck!

4. Osiris

Gold Member

There are women who would respond to your request, unfortunately they'd want payment for the hour up front.

Most decent women will not sleep with a guy who comes up and right out of the shoot meeting says, "Would you like to get to know each other in the biblical sense."

Even an "easy" girl has standards and in the age of deadly disease in which we live? You will be hard pressed to get a stranger to take you up on your offer.

Sorry.

5. sean9incher

sean9incher New Member

Albums:
    VERY interesting outlook... thank you Xochil. (P.S. Can I buy you a drink? LOL... only partially joking there)

6. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

So, I guess "Nice tits, wanna fuck?" is out of the question, huh ladies?

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

If you're asking?

:yup:

8. Eva

Eva New Member

Try "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" We're impressed when you notice our cute shoes. (Make sure she has on cute shoes. If she's wearing $2.99 flops from the gas station, it's not going to be as effective.)

But seriously, if someone came up to me on the street and propositioned me, I'd probably be rather offended. What, do I look easy? Am I a whore? What?!

Definitely try to build somewhat of a rapport before just coming out with the offers for all the sex. I mean, isn't sex a bit better when you have at least a small rapport anyway?

9. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I am SO insulted! And that coming from a frog-fucking PIGGY!

10. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Let's cut it short: There is none. Women who would say yes to such a question, or give any other form of positive reply, are so rare that you shouldn't even try to ask one you don't know in public, unless you want to make a moron out of yourself in front of other people. There is just the good, ol-fashioned flirting. At some point you will find out whether she would engage in casual sex or not, and at that point you should get ready to ask your question.

However, beware: Not every woman who looks hot to you is ready to engage in such an act. And even me, to whom I would refer to as a sexually liberal character, would feel awkward having sex after such a short prelude. It just seems funny to me.

11. earllogjam

Gold Member

Boy, straight guys have it rough. How long a prelude do women need to hop in the sack?

12. Osiris

Gold Member

Smooth as sand paper my friend. :18:

What about me? :naughty:

Have you seen any frog headed pigs running around? You got no proof mate!

Exactly, this stuff only works in the mvies and even then, maybe 20% of the time. As Claire says she's liberal and she is being polite about how this would go down. Awkward is an understatement. She might have to take her gorgeous shoes off and teach you a lesson.

About a year unless you buy them something really nice from Tiffany's. :fing02:

13. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Dozy DC - the :yup: is in response to "Nice tits, wanna fuck?" - not the "huh ladies?" bit... you know I lova ya baby!

Form an oderly queue - or is that 'cue'? :eek: :biggrin1:

14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Hang around a while, my friend. You'll understand that quote before too long!
    Kermit and Piggy are all the proof I need.
    I would have offered 28.625 seconds. Perhaps you know something I don't...
    "Oderly" or "orderly"? I prefer to shower, but will refrain if that's your desire. At any rate, I still say, "nice tits, wanna fuck?"

15. Principessa

Gold Member

Yup! What she said! :biggrin1:

Depends on the guy and the chemistry. I would say anywhere from 3 days to 3 months.

16. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Hmm - there I go again - not knowing my r's from my elbow :rolleyes:

At that rate? I still say, ":yup:"

17. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

Move to Los Angeles, preferably the beach area, and use the shotgun method: walk into a bar and try to get as many digits as you can. I see the supidist shit go down in that town just for people to get numbers. The first few will be tough, but soon your reputation will spread, also your confidence goes up. Wear what money you have, but don't be flashy. Shit like rolex watches and rayban sunglasses... stuff like that. Just make sure you are trim and clean cut. Needless to say get either a pricey set of wheels or a classic car.

L.A. is a morally bankrupt town coupled with the lure of fame. People will act aproximately 30% dumber and do as much stupider things than they would int here natural habitat. Its a vice city so there is no need for justifying the manner in which I advised you conduct yourself. Its just accepted. You just have to detach yourself from whatever morality you have. treat LA like the whore that she is, and she will reward you like the messed up city that she is!

18. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

machine gun approach. go up to every woman you see for a day and you'll probably get some.

19. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

In the United States the chances of this working as so slim it's not worth trying. So do it the way everyone else does: pretend like you want something else. The women know what you're doing. The men know what they're doing. If you come right out and ask for what you want, though, then suddenly you are creepy.

20. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Not according to the research done in this field. Unless by "some" you mean "slapped in the face"

Draft saved Draft deleted