A tactfull way to invite a lady to have sex

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Try "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" We're impressed when you notice our cute shoes. (Make sure she has on cute shoes. If she's wearing $2.99 flops from the gas station, it's not going to be as effective.)

LMAO!!! :lmao: Shhhhhh! That's like telling the bad guys that kryptonite weakens Superman....:tongue:
Depends on the guy and the chemistry. I would say anywhere from 3 days to 3 months.

I agree with njqt. I have to have some sort of intellectual and physical connection with a guy, and a certain amount of respect. It doesn't have to take days but it comes from conversation and looking into his eyes, watching his body language. And if I think a man spreads himself around, it's a turn off. Why would I want something anyone could have?

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Not according to the research done in this field. Unless by "some" you mean "slapped in the face"

But the confidence and experience gained from just talking to all of those women will get you closer to your goal, hell, just the way it erodes your fear of rejection will help. I have a friend who took up this approach (after years of nothing) and now gets more pussy than anyone else I know. He doesn't ask for a fuck of course, he just waits until he's leaving a bar or something, just comes out with outrageous compliments (like the shoes thing mentioned earlier) and tries for a phone number and a goodbye kiss and maybe one time in three, gets both, later turning maybe one in three into a fuck or a short fling. 1 in 9 sounds like a bad return but when you try it 10-20 times a week, it all adds up :)

Personally, this isn't my style, since I became a born again single guy at the age of 40 I just make freinds with women and end up sleeping with the ones I really get on with. In my experience there is no such thing as a risk of becoming 'just friends', it's just striking that all important balance, women need to know that you don't JUST want to fuck them, the important word in that sentence is 'just', never leave them in any doubt that you do actually see them as a sexual being.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is what such a conversation might run like:

Man: You want to have sex with me?
Woman: Oh no, please!
Man: C'mon! 5 minutes...

Probably you should consider sex less as something you can ask for, and more as something you can earn yourself. I have slept with men who I got to know the very same evening, maybe four or five hours earlier, but that never happened because one of them asked me to have sex with them. It was because there was a sexual spark flying, and because I wanted it. If I hadn't wanted it, I wouldn't have had sex with them, end of the story.

And as I rumble along, please don't think there's such a thing as free sex. You either pay for it (prostitution), or have to carry my suitcase, or you have to do some work around my apt. that I haven't done so far. But sex for free? Not here :biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...And as I rumble along, please don't think there's such a thing as free sex. You either pay for it (prostitution), or have to carry my suitcase, or you have to do some work around my apt. that I haven't done so far. But sex for free? Not here :biggrin1:

Well put!

No such thing as free sex from women!

And for financially independent women like me, "payments" accepted include: Listening while biting tongue, flowers, attention, moving furniture, loyalty, good conversation, cooking, help with dishes, watering rose garden, funny cards, poems, sitting through the occasional chick-flick, letting ME choose the restaurant even if we are going Dutch, lingerie gifts, and most important of all - being nice to my kids.

See? It ain't free at all!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know. I'd wonder what was wrong with someone who I didn't know who wanted to have sex with me. Do they have a sex addiction? Are they disease-ridden? Do they do this all the time? How carefully are they screening their other partners? Do they really think I'm hot, or is it justthat I'm here?

I cannot get down with a stranger. I would run far and fast from one who wanted to have sex with me.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... I see woman out on the street or on the train or what have you... women I do not know. I want to ask them (tactfully) if they'd be interested in having casual sex. But is there a way to even do that?

I have women friends I know that have told me if (some) of these women know I was 9" they would jump at the chance (which I find a little outlandish).

So is there a way to tactfully ask a woman to have casual sex if you think she is smokin' hot?
No, there is no polite or tactful way to ask. Most women, even if they were interested, would be insulted by the question (or would at least say "No") because to actually say they want to have casual sex would mark them as sluts/whores/tramps/etc.

On the plus side, it is true that many women will be interested in having sex with a well-endowed man shortly after meeting him. Before my current girlfriend, I was at a nightclub with some casual acquaintances and some people I had never seen before. When I stood up, the woman seated next to me saw the bulge in my pants. She invited several of the people to her home after the club closed, knowing that everyone else would decline. She still expected me to make the first (actual) move, but when I did, her expression said she was thinking "Finally!".

My suggestion is to wear light-colored pants that are not tight, but drape well enough to show bulges (I lean towards khaki).

Some women will initiate conversation, but will need a reason. Maybe carry an interesting-looking book, magazine or accessory (not birds... every guy I've seen who's tried that was described as 'weird' by the women I spoke with).

If you notice her checking you out, but she is not saying anything to break the ice, you could say, "Hi. You look like you're interested in my <book/magazine/accessory>. Would you like to check it out?" or something similar. If it's a magazine and you see her on a regular basis (you both ride the same train), offer to let her borrow it for a day or so, so you'll both have reasons to talk to each other the next time you meet.

Also, don't make a production out of displaying your bulge. It will come across as a crude gesture which will make them think you are trolling for sluts. They may be willing to be sluts with you, but they don't want to think of themselves as sluts or as one in a long line of conquests.

In whatever conversation you have with her, do not refer to your endowment at all. If she is checking it out, do not let her know you know she is doing that.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know this is a slightly insane question. But I see woman out on the street or on the train or what have you... women I do not know. I want to ask them (tactfully) if they'd be interested in having casual sex. But is there a way to even do that?

I have women friends I know that have told me if (some) of these women know I was 9" they would jump at the chance (which I find a little outlandish).

So is there a way to tactfully ask a woman to have casual sex if you think she is smokin' hot?

Please be nice...

What if that smokin' hot woman turned out to be a man? What if that smokin' hot had herpes? What if she had AIDS? What if she turned out to be a psycho killer? :smile:

Some beautiful things should be worshipped from afar. :smile:

B_bforestlake2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
12yrs. And a 118 different beautiful women later I've found it not to difficult to do. Be unique, look fresh and stand out, always look her in the eyes, especially when she's talking, compliments and liquor will do wonders, lie about what you do, unless your looking for a girlfriend, make yourself sound rich and important, but not cocky, ask her to dance so you to can get closer and groove, don't ask for sex just let it happen, have a nice ride and decent place of your own, or go over to her place if she feels more comfortable, then show her your huge dick and shake it at her. Or like Tony Montana from scarface said "First you get the money, then you get the power, and then you get the girl." this will work with any woman if done correctly. Make them "WANT" to have sex with you, not "MAKE" them have sex with you. Peace!!

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tell you what doesn't work:

"Wanna ride the pepperoni of love?"

"How about a tripod massage?"

"Does this mustache make my tongue look long?"

Now, change the venue: how about in a lively bar, near the college, after the first week of classes?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can say, I have never, ever, not once asked for sex or a sex act. Never.

Asking is so awkward and unnatural

"uh... can we have sex?"
"umm.. ok, I guess"
"uh... ok.. so, like, take your clothes off or something"

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But the confidence and experience gained from just talking to all of those women will get you closer to your goal, hell, just the way it erodes your fear of rejection will help. I have a friend who took up this approach (after years of nothing) and now gets more pussy than anyone else I know. He doesn't ask for a fuck of course, he just waits until he's leaving a bar or something, just comes out with outrageous compliments (like the shoes thing mentioned earlier) and tries for a phone number and a goodbye kiss and maybe one time in three, gets both, later turning maybe one in three into a fuck or a short fling.

You're not disagreeing with me and in fact you are proving my point. Your friend was trying an approach of entering a target-rich environment and then hitting on many different women, sure, and that's not a bad approach for many of the reasons you've listed. However, he was NOT directly asking for sex. Directly asking for sex never works in this country. It's a little stupid, but it's true. Even when both people are overtly interested in each other, and both know that sex is what they're both after, you STILL have to use stupid double-entendre and inuendo to talk about what you are going to do. The only way you can get away with talking about having sex without having to beat around the bush is if you are already in a relationship, then it can work out and actually be hot because by then the taboo nature of it is more of a turn-on than a turn-off.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're not disagreeing with me and in fact you are proving my point. Your friend was trying an approach of entering a target-rich environment and then hitting on many different women, sure, and that's not a bad approach for many of the reasons you've listed. However, he was NOT directly asking for sex. Directly asking for sex never works in this country. It's a little stupid, but it's true. Even when both people are overtly interested in each other, and both know that sex is what they're both after, you STILL have to use stupid double-entendre and inuendo to talk about what you are going to do. The only way you can get away with talking about having sex without having to beat around the bush is if you are already in a relationship, then it can work out and actually be hot because by then the taboo nature of it is more of a turn-on than a turn-off.

Wait wait wait... asking for sex, and talking about it, are two different things. You can talk about sex all you want, even to a stranger. To me, that's part of the interview process.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are at the wrong place to ask a question like that..why do you think we're here?..:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LMAO!! I love this thread.... you read through it and you can't help but laugh.

I am convinced that the things that go through a guys mind (mainly mine)... could never exist in real life.

LOL

Ziu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i can tell you from my experiences the good looking ones get one night quickies straight up trouble its a lonely gig and i found you always felt empty on the inside casual sex is not all you might think it is, trust me real love is so much better than wham bam thank you mam.And one day you may probably look back on the numbers and wish it was not so high i know i do.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, simply put...you would have to pic them up. No women will sleep with you by asking them. It just wont happen, especially women of quality.
Let alone the fact that to sleep with you, you would have to be alone with her...someone she just met. Thats dangerous in her eyes, whether she is initially attracted to you or not.

get one of your female friends to pass on the rumor of your size...see what happens.

Ziu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, simply put...you would have to pic them up. No women will sleep with you by asking them. It just wont happen, especially women of quality.
Let alone the fact that to sleep with you, you would have to be alone with her...someone she just met. Thats dangerous in her eyes, whether she is initially attracted to you or not.

get one of your female friends to pass on the rumor of your size...see what happens.

Huh !!! in my earlier days i even tried the line wanna fuck and to my surprize it worked and yes they will sleep with you if you ask there are 2 things that a woman requires from a man when he first approaches her firstly be attractive enough in her eyes to let you speak after that initial look then she requires you to be confident not cocky and thats where most men go wrong and then its all smooth sailing and thats pretty much it i have even climbed out of one girls bed into anothers within 1 hour of picking the first up and the following day i picked up number 3 when i went to maccas cause i was still 1/2 drunk from the night before