Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fuck fuck fuck. It was hot but damn man I would have bet the farm Alex would have ended up with Dana

I think Dana was too spoiled by Rob's huge cock, to have any interest in Alex's little penis.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Yeah, I know you are.” Rob said as he sat up and released the small blonde. “Okay, babe, you sit with your back against the headboard. You, ya little slut, on your back, leaning back against Dana. You can use her big cans as a pillow.” He got up to his knees to let the small girl get into position. Her head lay on Dana’s belly, whose breasts lay like a hat on Brittany’s small head. Her knees bent, her legs spread. Alex remained silent, he knew there was nothing he could do.

Rob positioned himself between her legs in missionary, and laid his cock on the tiny girl. “Ha, oh my gosh, it reaches way past her belly button!” Dana let out. Brittany looked down at the monstrous cock head staring her in the face. “Britt, you’re for real about to get destroyed I think”, Dana said with a giggle. Brittany just kept staring at it. She was scared, but soaking wet and couldn’t handle the anticipation.

Rob pulled his cock back, grabbed it with one hand, and pressed the thick bulbous cockhead just barely onto Brittany’s pussy.

*SPLISH SPLISH*

“She is soaking fucking wet. Wow,” he said. He sat forward and gave Dana a long wet kiss, making his cock once again rest upon the small, waiting Brittany. Dana pulled Rob into her and leaned back, bringing Rob’s cock all the way to Brittany’s face. She reached up with both hands and forced it into her mouth. She squeezed as hard as she could on the incredibly thick shaft. “MMMmmmmmm!”, Rob let out as he pulled back, yanking it from Brittany’s mouth and grip.

*POP*

“Okay, ready for this thing?”, he said, as he once again slid the cock head up and down along Brittany’s tiny pussy. She nodded, licking her lips. He pushed his cockhead into the tiniest pussy lips he had ever seen. “Wow, you are so fucking tight, little girl”.

“OH FUCK!”, Brittany finally yelled out. She grabbed the sheets of the bed on either side of her. Alex tried to focus on the stormtroopers.

“Mmmhmm, that’s right little girl. Feel that big dick start pushing you open…”, Rob said as he worked a few inches into her.

“FUCK FUCK FUCK….. fuck….”, Brittany said.

Dana leaned forward, causing her tits to form earmuffs almost over Brittany’s small head laying on her. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard you swear like this before Britt!”.

“Let’s see if I can make swear more then haha!”, Rob said as he pressed a few more inches into her.

“OMYGOD.. OMYGOD.. OMYGOD…”, Brittany’s breathing was very rapid now. She kept sitting her head up to see the enormous cock impalinging her, then resting it back onto Dana’s huge boobs.

“We’re halfway there…”, Rob said, looking down at his cock and seeing the ‘high-water mark’ of Brittany’s pussy juice along his cock shaft.

“Omygod…”, she responded, seeing the same thing along the shaft of his cock before he buried it deep into her again.

“Dang babe, this is like… really hot”, Dana responded. She brought her hands up and began to play with Brittany’s nipples. “Am I allowed to play too?”, she asked.

“Of course, she can be OUR toy… so long as I don’t break her”, he said and he buried another inch or two into her causing her to squeal, and they both chuckled. “Okay let’s start giving your pussy the strokes it’s needed…”, he said as he began slowly pumping his huge cock in and out of her, not all the way in yet.

“AH…AH..AH…ahhh…..ahhhhh…..”, she started to become accustomed to his size and even more turned on by her friend’s hands on her extremely sensitive nipples.

“She’s starting to really like it, I think. You ready for the whole thing now bitch?”, he said to her. Alex immediately looked over, expecting Brittany to be hurt by his words. Dana also looked briefly uneasy.

“Yes….. ungh…. Ungh… give it to me”, Brittany responded.

“Are you gonna take it like a good little slut or are you gonna bitch and moan about it?”, he asked. None of them had heard someone talk like this to someone before, including Brittany, but that did not keep her from responding instinctively again.

“I’m gonna take it”, she said in pleasure with her eyes closed, Rob still slowly pumping ¾ of his cock in and out of her tiny pussy.

“You’re gonna take what?”, Rob asked, moving one of his hands to close to her neck.

“I’m gonna take your dick”

“You like my big dick, don’t you, you little slut”

“I love it….”

“You love what?”

“I love your big …fucking… cock…”, she said with each of his pumps.

“Good.”, he said, as he stopped his pumping and slowly pulled his cock almost all the way out of her pussy. There was white cream all over the length of his dick. He grabbed her by her neck, just tight enough to hold her there. “Then you can have it”, he said, as thrusted his entire cock into her.

“HOLY …. HOLY…. HOLY FUSH….”, Brittany’s head sat up and eyes opened wide. Rob pushed her head right back into the mass of Dana’s boobs immediately. He buried his cock into her and left it there, feeling her little pussy quiver and squeeze his cock.

“Wooow babe, that’s deeper than I’ve ever taken it…..”, Dana said, her jaw dropped.

“I told you baby, some girls need put in there place”, Robb said, as he leaned forward and gave Dana a deep passionate kiss. Then he pulled back, removing most of his cock from the small girl’s pussy.

Brittany gasped, her breathing was very fast again. “Holy shit… oh my god…”, she responded, her head bouncing her friend’s bosom. “I think I’m gonna….”.

“Here, I can help with that”, Rob said as he gripped her neck and began thrusting his entire cock in and out of the poor pinned girl, slowly.

“Oh my…. OHMY…. NNNRRRGGHHHHHHHH…..”, Brittany’s body squirmed and tightened all over. “FUCK!”, she let out finally as she came to rest.

Rob pulled his cock out of her, covered in white cream and laid it on her once more. “I told you, you fucking wanted it. Now, it’s time to get fucked”, he said. Dana almost looked perplexed. This was already more sex than she had with Rob. “Time to put her in her place, babe,” he said to Dana.

He put both of his hands on Brittany’s shoulders, which were immediately engulfed by Dana’s huge boobs, and thrust his entire cock back into Brittany. He thrusted very hard, and fast, the entire length of his cock each time. His big balls smacked into Brittany’s ass, making a large clapping sound.

*CLAP…..CLAP….CLAP….CLAP…CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

“FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK…. OOO.. MYYYY….. GOOOOOOERRRRRRHGJGJGJJFHHHHHH!!”, Brittany screamed.

“Take it you fucking slut”, Rob grunted at her. “You’re our fucking toy now. My fucking cock’s whore”, he continued.

“NNNNGGGGGJJJJJJJJ”, Brittany panting, came again. Rob slowed his strokes down.

“See baby?”, he said to Dana.

“Yeah, you are a little slut, aren’t you Britt?”, she said as she pinched her nipple causing Brittany to squirm, still panting. “This is fun”, Dana said.

“She’s your little slut too, now. Look at her. Like putty in your hand,” Rob continued as he slowly pumped his entire cock in and out of her.

“She’s little alright. How do you like my big boobs now, huh, you little slut?”, Dana said, and with that she pushed her boobs together, completely enveloping the little blondes head.

Brittany’s muffled voice responded with “mmmm so big”.

“Yeah, I knew you’ve always had thing for them, since you don’t even have boobs”, Dana continued, releasing her boobs and squeezing Brittany’s nipples again.

“Fuck, that’s so hot, I’m ready to cum babe”, Rob said.

“Yes. You cum so much, I bet you can hit her face from there”, Dana said, with her newfound sexual prowess and confidence.

“I bet I could”, Rob replied. “Okay one last pounding for this tiny little fuck toy”. He grabbed her around her tiny waist, his hands almost able to completely circumvent her. He picked her ass up a little, giving him the perfect angle to destroy her one last time.

As soon as he began pumping into her, she responded with “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK”. Dana took both of her boobs and covered her face, muffling her screams. As Rob continued, her “fucks”, simply turned into a long scream, and he felt her pussy cum again. This pushed him over the edge, and he removed his cock from the girl finally.

He took her thighs, and squeezed them together around his cock and continued to fuck them as his huge purple, engorged cockhead pointed directly at Brittany. “Open wide!”, Dana said as she removed her breasts from the small girl’s face. Brittany’s mouth was already open and she saw the cock pointed directly at her all the way from her legs.

“UUUNNGGGHHHhhhhhhh!”, Rob let out, as a stream of cum shot from his cock. It left a streak from Dana’s left boob, to her right boob, completely across Brittany’s face. “UNNGH”, he let out again, as another stream hit dead center on Brittany’s face, some landing in her mouth. “UNGH!”, he said again, as another stream launched over Brittany’s head, catching Dana in the chin and streaking down one of her boobs.

“O my god Babe!”, Dana yelled in excitement and wonder as he kept cumming. Stream after stream covered the pinned Brittany’s face, and Dana’s enormous boobs. By the 8th stream, they had weakened slightly, and were just covering Brittany’s nipples and stomach.

She was completely covered in cum, still breathing very hard from her stretch of orgasms. “See dude?”, Robb said, finally acknowledging Alex. “Your girl needed broke in. I told you she’d go crazy for a cock like this”. His still half-hard cock in his hand, he smacked it up and down on Brittany’s belly, still reaching past her belly button. It was slapping in a puddle of cum.

Alex stared at him, then at Brittany who was laying there with her eyes closed panting. Then he tossed his part of the blanket he was still under aside, and left. Brittany didn’t notice, or care at this point. Dana wiped the cum off of her chin and licked her finger clean of it. Brittany rolled over and fell asleep without even seeing a word.

Alex officially broke it off with Brittany, which she expected. She had accepted that she was not totally into their relationship after that night. Her and Dana remained friends, but not best friends like they were before. Dana and Rob continued to date, and they fucked Brittany on a weekly basis, which she thoroughly enjoyed. They remained a bit of a threesome through the first 2 years of college, though Rob was not loyal to Dana and they even became a bit of just fuck buddies themselves.

To this day, Brittany refuses to date guys that are less than 8 inches.

Wow!!! the way that story ends is like my biggest fantasy!! Blasting a huge cum shot all over a petite little thing and then slapping my big cock on her cum covered belly!! OMG!