A thread about me...

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Okay, hickiepoo, you were the best I ever had. The way you wiggle your tush to entice me, the way you screamed my name, the interesting places you picked for it, you are the best. :wink:

Oh My! That was meant for pm!

:laughing: I wonder how many believed it when they first started reading it. haha

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HickBoy is okay in my book, but that's just because I know he is not nearly as obnoxious in real life as he is online. :tongue::wink: I was a bit miffed when that Emerald Isle sow started monopolizing his time; but as I've gotten to know her I realize they are a great match. :cool:

quote=hootie;1662468]Okay, hickiepoo, you were the best I ever had. The way you wiggle your tush to entice me, the way you screamed my name, the interesting places you picked for it, you are the best. :wink:

Oh My! That was meant for pm! :laughing: I wonder how many believed it when they first started reading it. haha[/quote]

For a minute there I thought you had a camera in my room! Talk about a lucky guess. :biggrin1::tongue:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
HickBoy is okay in my book, but that's just because I know he is not nearly as obnoxious in real life as he is online. :tongue::wink: I was a bit miffed when that Emerald Isle sow started monopolizing his time; but as I've gotten to know her I realize they are a great match. :cool:

quote=hootie;1662468]Okay, hickiepoo, you were the best I ever had. The way you wiggle your tush to entice me, the way you screamed my name, the interesting places you picked for it, you are the best. :wink:

Oh My! That was meant for pm! :laughing: I wonder how many believed it when they first started reading it. haha[/quote]

For a minute there I thought you had a camera in my room! Talk about a lucky guess. :biggrin1::tongue:

Oh, Patsy. You know I'll always have a special place for you in my britches. MB feels the same, and you're invited to watch us have wild-assed snorting buffalo sex some day.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, NJQT466. You know I'll always have a special place for you in my britches. MB feels the same, and you're invited to watch us have wild-assed snorting buffalo sex some day.
Aww you're both so sweet! :hug:

It has just occurred to me this thread should be more of a roast. So I guess that means I can tell people about your predilection for wearing ladies, silk panties under your Hugo Boss suits. :biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

I have met HickBoy. I visited his lean-to shack deep in the heart of a cypress swamp. I had to hire a local swamp guide to take me to his hideaway (he calls it the Hickodrome), and I had to be blindfolded for the last 5 miles. Upon arrival, Hickboy tried to be nice by feeding me week old squirrel pie and moonshine, but when I refused, he threw it on me and called me a damned Yankee carpetbagger. He then tried to make me dance using his shotgun and pellets. Then, just as he was loading real ammo into his rifle, the Feds started a raid of his compound. In spite of unleashing the hounds on me, I got out intact with the Fed's help and a helicopter.

Hickboy remains on the run today, somewhere in the heart of the Smoky Mountains. He is a legend to the hillbillies there, who regale his exploits in song and dance.

I'm sure there are other stories of Hickboy experiences. Don't let this Southern yahoo get under your skin...you will end up with hives. I don't know how the lovely Manly Bannisters does it. Must be her Irish siren song...

D

deleted3782

That and I keep a dead possum in my bag - the smell attracts and sooths him :biggrin1:

It took me three washings to rid my clothes of that mouldering opossum smell...but the smile on his face when you were nearby was worth it. :cool: