A Time Limit On Rape?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A female friend of my Wife went out on a date with a co-worker, and
ended up having sex later that night. He talked her into having anal sex
which she agreed to at first, but then said no when it became painfull.
He didn't stop, in fact he plowed deeper and harder and caused some serious damage to her colon. The police would not press charges
because they say that it was consensual. Go figure that one...

He deserves a slow, anal death.

Curmudgeon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone who claims they cant stop is a fucking liar. I have been rejected while finally penetrating a girl after lonnnng foreplay because size freaked them out and yes it sucked but i stopped right away. I cant imagine why someone wouldn't stop. Even if they consented before if they say no anything further you do will come across as rape to them. and inflicting that on a person is a horrible thing

TheBeast

Just Browsing
Media
And they were found to be innocent and charges were dropped. Next.

Yeah and this was after 6+ Months of being in the news every single day, costing the families thousands and thousands of dollars, loosing a year of athletic eligibity (Which happen to be one fine young mans last year), not including effects on school, or having the image of the Duke Lacross Rape boys. What pisses me off about that, and I will try not to go on a tangent on that, is not only did the prosecutor have no case (and he knew it), but that takes credibility away from every female that does get raped.

I think the legislativly this topic is so grey area that it would be very hard making laws/ interpreting them.

Rape is aweful and No means No. The problem with this is, even if there was a law that any time during sex a female says no, it is considered rape. It would be impossible to prosecute. IE can she whisper no when she is taking it doggy style so quiet that he doesn't hear her? Is that still rape. Or if she says during sex, how is that prosecuted. Theres 2 witnesses, 1 will say no, 1 will say yes. Since they already had sex DNA doesn't matter.

If this is the case and you say place individuals in jail without evidence, the obviously theres going to be a tremendous ammount of boyfriends in jail because of Pissed off ex's or girlfriends. Its sad, but the truth.

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
This is very simple anyone can withdraw consent at anytime.

This may be frustrating for the other party, it maybe emotional hard and it not nice. To continue after consent has been withdrawn is rape.

People are complicated animals with hormones and emotions all mixed up with past experiences and expectations.