A tip of the hat

awellhungboi: This is, rather unbelievably, my 466th post, and my next post will put me ahead of Finedessert. So I just wanted to take a second and say that even though I'll pass his number of posts, his humor and goodwill could never be exceeded.

Gone, but never forgotten.

Now somebody tell a 'bad' joke!

7x6andchg: Three men walked into a bar.

The fourth one ducked. :D

Pecker----HELP?

7x6&C

AnonyMs: Monstro, thanks for the tip of the hat to FineDessert...

For newbies to the board, Finedessert was a long time and very funny poster who died in the early part of the summer. For some of us who knew him through the board, when we pass the number of his posts - 466 - we have been tipping our hat to him.

Rest in peace, Bob... we miss you...

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=Monstro link=board=99;num=1065059689;start=0#0 date=10/01/03 at 18:45:49]So I just wanted to take a second and say that even though I'll pass his number of posts, his humor and goodwill could never be exceeded.

Gone, but never forgotten.  

Now somebody tell a 'bad' joke!

[/quote]

Cheers! Very apropo, Monstro. I also miss the humor and wit of Finedessert

SG

prepstudinsc: Lately I've come across several of Grandpa's posts when I went back to read the first page or two of some of the longer threads. I wonder if he knew how much we all appreciated his being a part of this group.
Anyway, his memory will live on here at LPSG.......

7x6andchg: Prep -

I like to think he knew...I also like to think that if he didn't, he somehow does now.

7x6&C