A too high sex drive?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Coyne Toss, Jul 15, 2008.

1. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Has any of you guys experienced a period when their sex drive was just too high for your partner to cope with?

In these days my sex drive is uncontrollable. I have sex daily and often twice a day. I'd have a third but my wife says usually no.

And each sex act is long and deep, she orgasms twice and then asks me to stop and ends me up by hand.

It seems like I am just too horny.

2. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    รจ da sempre un mio enorme problema.
    mai incontrata una che avesse la mia stessa voglia.
    e questo diventa automaticamente un Suo problema.

probabilmente in passato ho postato qualcosa a riguardo, roba tipo How much is too much?

(in brief: same problem here, never met a girl with my sex drive etc.)

3. Pepijn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Seems like you Italian boys must help eachother!

4. houtx48

Gold Member

proudly my ass is yours as often as you can get it up. woooooooof

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Conchis, a chi lo dici... Ultimamente scoperei di continuo, ed averlo grosso non e' di aiuto, perche' dopo averlo preso una volta, in genere, ti fanno aspettare... (briefly, I'd fuck the whole day, and being hung is not helpful, since you get girls stretched and tired after one fuck).

Thanks Houx48, but I doubt you'd resist the rythm:wink:

6. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    You'll never have that problem with a guy...at least not me anyways. And there's no suchthing as "too high" a sex drive...just those who can't keep up.

7. numberseven

numberseven New Member

Most of the girls I've dated haven't been able to keep up with me. I figure, at least for now while I'm single, that I should take a high sex drive as a sign, haha. Maybe then I'll start picking the ones who'll stay up as late as I want to.

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

** whatireallywant books flight to Italy...

Anyway, I am the flip side of this. I'm a woman whose sex drive has been higher than that of almost every guy I've been with. And yes, it can be frustrating. I have frequent dry spells (not by choice) where I don't have sex for several months or sometimes even years, although I actively look for it.

9. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

Yes there's a reason why my nickname is the 'energizer bunny' who keeps going and keeps going...

Is there a thing as too high a sex drive? Yes and so I went and bought myself a NEXUS NEO, a male g-spot massager.

After using it a couple of times, I am exhausted - my orgasms were amazing and same with my ejaculations. Give it a try.

Their website is www.nexusrange.com

And no, I don't work for them, I just love the product. You can also try the Aneros - it's the same sort of thing.

10. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

I have always had the higher sex drive in a relationship, well, nearly always.
    It all depends upon the other's response to your own body when they are not as much in the mood. Right now I'm dating a guy who enjoys being basically dry-humped, I admit there are times when my hips just have to move :rolleyes: But it's also just great to have someone who is not bothered by my sex drive. I think it has much to do with his age ;)

I don't think that's too horny, Proudly Italian, sounds like a wonderful amount! It must be a bummer to be turned down for a third time in a day. But what a wonderful ritual, to have it so regularly :biggrin1:

11. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    For a moment I thought You bought a vehicle, a Lexus or a Chrysler Neo...n
    OOPS!
    I stand corrected! LOL:eek:
    So much for speed reading!
    Time to slow down....a bit!:biggrin1:

12. CAWelsh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i've had a day where my fiancee's sex drive was crazy! we had sex 8 times in 1 day and she still wanted more! my fiancee has had a high sex drive ever since I came over here and i hope it doesnt go down, i love it :D

13. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Totally true, MH. Though I have talked to a few chicks that say they got a very high sex drive, I don't know if I believe them all but am sure there are a few 'goers' out there.

But the guys do seem to be able to sustain. I definitely go through phases. But the sad thing is I'm already extremely highly sexually strung...so when I 'ramp' up it means I need to REALLY fuck alot.

A good example is one hookup that we traded fucks for 1.5 hours in my car...and I counted 5 times with as many orgasms. Not always cumming but definitely orgasming. Finally had to tell him to go home cuz the sun was coming up and we'd get caught!

I can think of many, many times where I had to call in the troops (my FWB's) in order to be satiated. Very few guys can keep up with me and it's been the big reason for me only having 3 long-term relationships in my life; I wear 'em out.

And btw, i bought one of those male g-spot devices a few months ago and loved it so much, I gave one to a friend. Love it!

#13 Hellboy0, Jul 16, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  14. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's no such thing as too much sex drive. Let's not forget that we are animals just like the ones that we keep in cages at teh zoo. They get horny and act on it with no inhibitions. We, on the other hand, have been preconditioned by society and religion to deny our natural selves. We mate and our females go into heat, somewhat, just like every other animal. Studies (as inconsistent as they are) have found that women prefer more virile males during their period and during the 5-10 days afterwards, which just happens to be teh time that they are most fertile. This goes back to thousands of years ago when only the manliest men were able to spread their seed.

There absolutely nothing wrong with you. It just means you haven't been affected by all the synthetics added to teh foods we eat today. I have teh same "problem", sometimes my dick will get hard for no reason. That's a good thing.

15. yesitsbig

yesitsbig New Member

Yep, that's me. My sex drive has always been higher than normal. I love to fuck, and It's to the point where I think I need counceling.

16. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    You don't need counciling. You like sex. What's wrong with that? You just need more pussy.

17. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Same problem here. I'd prefer twice a day, but Life and kids and jobs get in the way.

18. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

...and i thought it would wain with age, but its not :eek:

I figure what the hell...I don't gamble, smoke, drink or shop...i F*** :biggrin1:

19. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

Drain yourself with prostate massage - milk it!

20. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

Exactly.

Draft saved Draft deleted