A trick.

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
A friend of mine told me a great trick to make your girlfriend tell you the truth about what she really thinks about the size of your penis (not necessary if you carry a grade A penis of course):

Tell her: 'Imagine there is another guy that is an exact duplicate of me, like a clone. Body, personality, everything is the same except one thing. The clone has a smaller penis than mine. One inch less in length and circumference. Now imagine the two of us in front of you. Which one do you choose to have sex with?'

If you don't belong to the less than 0.1% of men whose penises are just too big for most women, she will choose you of course. But maybe she feels the trick coming and decides that she wants both of you because she 'likes variety'. Insist that she can only have one because the other one will evaporate or whatever. She will surely choose you above the clone.

Then continue: 'Okay, now imagine this same clone but with a larger penis than mine, one inch more in length and circumference. Who do you choose now?'

She will not answer it. True, it is a dirty question that brings out the truth and shows the deepest desire of your woman. It is a no-win situation for you because even if she chooses you above the bigger one you won't believe her.

But let's say she insists and repeats that she really doesn't want it to be bigger. Trick her like this: 'Okay, pretend I am not existing and there are only the two clones, one with a penis smaller than mine and one with a penis larger than mine. Who do you choose now?'

Force her to choose, just as she was able to choose earlier on. She will most likely choose the bigger one. All this means is that no healthy normal girl will choose for the guy with the small penis if all other things about them are equal. And that bigger is most of the times better and that in her mind she might wish you were a bit bigger.

Attention: don't use this trick unless she lies to you about the size of your penis. Otherwise you are simply creating a problem instead of solving on.

Enjoy it

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plagiarism is the outright theft of someone else's idea. It's immoral. That website was created to sell "solutions" to men who hate themselves. A final note: Regarding the last line of the "trick", how is one supposed to know the woman is lying about the size your your penis to know if you should use the trick, or if you'd only be causing a problem? So, so stupid.

Last edited:

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not the other way around. Do the same trick to the male, a tight, or a loose pussy, just choose.

How childish can it be.

Question marks are missing for an obvious reason.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
love how you instantly assume a woman can't be trusted to answer a question honestly. :irked:

Attention: Don't do this unless you want to be an idiotic and insecure jerk.

what Mr. Pendlum said.

ladies like him. learn from his wisdom.

B_15minutesold

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a 7.5 X 5.5. It's semi likely (although somewhat doubtful) that my girl has had bigger. But that said, we really have to work our way up to doggy so I don't slam to deep and hurt her. Size is relative, and I think everyone should just learn to fuck correctly.

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
I have a 7.5 X 5.5. It's semi likely (although somewhat doubtful) that my girl has had bigger. But that said, we really have to work our way up to doggy so I don't slam to deep and hurt her. Size is relative, and I think everyone should just learn to fuck correctly.

100% agree

Brofist

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This would be great for APSG.org (The 'average' penis support group) ... but here on LPSG, where most guys are already big ... most girls/guys don't want 'even' bigger.

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
To the OP.

How about telling your girl a trick where she have to choose between you and a clone with bigger brain.

OH BOY HERE WE GO

Maybe if you read a my second post, it clearly says it was from a website I found while on google. I thought it was interesting so share. No need to get butthurt over it.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The biggest problem with this stupid idea is that women don't actually know how big an inch is or how it would look added or subtracted to a penis.

wilko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
'The clone has a smaller penis than mine. One inch less in length and circumference. Now imagine the two of us in front of you. Which one do you choose to have sex with?'

'Okay, now imagine this same clone but with a larger penis than mine, one inch more in length and circumference. Who do you choose now?'

'Okay, pretend I am not existing and there are only the two clones, one with a penis smaller than mine and one with a penis larger than mine. Who do you choose now?'

Are these the three weird questions that will make any girl want to fuck me?