A Trip To The Doctor (Part II)

socalstick

Sexy Member
Media
So I woke up in the morning...my wife had already left for work. I was still half alseep as I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I reached in my boxers to take out my cock to take a piss and was shocked. I when I reached in my boxer hole I pulled out a very thick cock, and I could tell it was longer too. I proceeded to piss as I woke up and noticed my cock and sac were tingling weird like they never have.

I went over to the mirror and pulled down my shorts. Out flopped a man sized cock, limp and hanging beautifully. It must have hung down my leg at leaft 7" totally soft...a full 1/2" longer than I was before when I was fully hard. I could wait to see how it would harden up....so I began to stroke it. And it grew some more.

It was then I noticed that my sac was bigger too, my balls felt heavier than even, like golf balls full of cum. I played with my clean shaven sac, fondling my new ballsac, full and heavy. I continued to stroke my cock, hardly able to get my hand around the diameter of the shaft. I stood there amazed and so proud of my hard prick in the mirror, stroking it intently.

Reactions: B_er

socalstick

Sexy Member
Media
Like most guys do, I went to get a tape measure to measure my new prize cock. I put the tape down the shaft and inched it down, 7" then 8"....then extended to 9" right to the tip. "Holy shit I said, my cock grew 2.5" overnight!" I couldn't even contain my excitement as I kept jerking my huge tool off, wanting to see how I would cum. I jerked it, fully in total control of my orgasm, able to cum whenever I wanted it seemed. I stroked it off for a good 10 minutes, as it got very big and swollen, crimson red at the tip. I jerked it with 2 hands....."wow that's a cock" I thought to myself.

Finally I was ready to cum, my heavy nuts swinging between my legs. I gave the monster one final pump and let go. A huge load of goo erupted from my cock like never before. Very, thick, white and milkey. It must have shot at least 4' away all over the shower door....and kept cumming. I had at least 5-6 huge ejaculations of man juice shoot out of my cock. Now dripping out in a pool all over the floor. "fuck me I thought" that was the biggest load I have ever shot in my life. I was late for work so I hurried to clean up my goo from the floor then showered and went to work.

socalstick

Sexy Member
Media
I got it the car and drove to work. I could still feel my balls and cock tingling like they never had before. I put a call in to Dr. Amy from my car so it would be private. "Dr. hey you'll never believe this my cock grew 2.5" overnight" "Wow she said, sounds like it's working just like it did on me." "I told her everything I did that morning and she was amazed....."Can't wait to see it" she giggled".

Before I hung up the phone, I told her my cock was still tingling all wierd and it wouldn't stop. She said "it's probably not done growing", she calmly said then hung up the phone since she had another patient. Not done growing? Shit what is happening to my cock?

socalstick

Sexy Member
Media
So I was at work just working away for a few hours. There are some very attractive young women in the office and we always check each other out. I got up to go down the hall and noticed all the secretaries stared at me as I walked by. I didn't think anything of it at the time but something did feel a bit strange. Especially as the tingling in my pants continued.

I went back to my desk to sit down and that's when I realized what they were all staring at....my crotch. When I sat down, I sat down on my new, enlarged equipment. I reached down to adjust the position of my cock and balls and was shocked by what I felt. I couldn't even hold my entire limp cock im my hand to adjust it....it was growing bigger.

I stood up and closed my office door. I had on fairly tight fitting flat front khakis that day and I could see why the girls stared. You could see the outline of my man-cock clearly in my pants. I got out the ruler and put it up against the outside of my pants....my cock hanging totally limp. The head hung at the 9" mark. My cock was growing into a monster.

The instant I took my price out of my pants it harded up like a steel rod. I got so horny seeing the horse cock in my pants I couldn't believe it. It stiffened so thick and a full 11"....a whole 2" longer than just this morning and 4.5" than my little cock size I was before the Doc put the cream on. My balls had swollen, to nearly the size of 2 tennis balls. I couldn't even imaging the amount of cum I would shoot now, but I was about to find out.

socalstick

Sexy Member
Media
Five strokes of my horse like prick and I shot my load, absolutely at will and on command. It was like I could hold the load at short or as long as I wanted to. I blasted all over my desk, some all the way on the wall, and kept spurting. I must have had 7 thick cum pumps leaving a huge pile of goo all over my desk. It looked like somepne spilled a half a cum of milk all over the place. I milked all the cum out, then tried to stuff my hose back in my pants to conceal it. I wiped up my desk with a bunch of towels and left for lunch. All the secretaries looked at me as I walked down the hall...surely sitting there with soaked little pussies fantisizing about my supersized cock. Little did ever imaging the power a cock like this would bring.

socalstick

Sexy Member
Media
So I drove to the mall to see if I could find a jock harness for my new big cock. I went to one department store and went into the mens section. I looked around at the jock straps to hold up my massive member. I was greeted by a very cute young female associate who was working in the section. She asked me if I needed help and I didn't know what to say, since I guess you usually don't get help from a chick picking out a jock. But anyway, I said "yes I need a jock strap' as she sort of blushed in amusement. She looked me up and down and said "are you a medium"? I turned toward her so she could get a better look. Her perverted little eyes went right to my crotch to check out my bulge to see if she guessed right. She didn't.

There it was, the outline of my gigantic cock, hanging limp down my right leg. She stared at it, not saying a word, unable to take her eyes off it. "What's the matter I said to her", as she stood paralysed looking at my prize tool. I thought to myself, I am going to have some fun with this girl. I turned to her and put my hands on my hips, the huge silohette of my cock in my pants.

Haven't you ever seen a big, man sized cock before I said to her? She must have been all of 19 years old and hot as hell. Still she said nothing. Her jaw wide open. "Where are the extra large jocks" I asked her? She grabbed one from behind the counter and gave it to me....still saying nothing.

It was very easy to tell my cock was effecting her. I could see two hard nips pushing through her blouse. I bet her little pussy was dripping wet just from staring at my meat. It was incredible to experience the power of a super-size cock in action.

socalstick

Sexy Member
Media
I went into the dressing room to try it on. I dropped my pants and out sprung my meat. Looking down at such size was a thing to behold. I fondled it a bit, and it hardened to a semi. I pulled the jock up and my unit hardly fit. It was too big to fit in the XL jock. I poked my head around the corner of the dressing room to see the clerk with one hand rubbing her tit and the other hand buried between her thighs. I knew she got hot as hell seeing my cock when I came in. I bet she wanted more.

"Oh miss" I said. Can you come over here, I need some help. A minute later, she came around the corner of the dressing room and saw me. She stopped dead in her tracks. She stared at my cock.

There it was, a semi hard cock hanging halfway out of the jock. My crimson tip sticking up near my belly button. My huge full sac stuck out the bottom and hung down my leg. I realized it was going to be hard to contain my new monster.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking forward to tonight's instrallment!