A Trip To The Doctor (Part III)

socalstick

Sexy Member
Media
So the little sales associate was standing there right in front of me in the dressing room, my cock bulging out of the jock. "Come here" I said....still she said nothing. "Kneel down" I told her.....she did. Hypmotised by the size of my meat. I pulled my jock off, since it wouldn't fit anyway. As I did my cock came out and hit the girl in the face. "Suck it I told her". She did. It was clear the affect my prick had on women now.

She began to suck my monster prick, right there in the dressing room, not saying a word to me yet. She sucked it and it grew stiff, not taking long to reach the 11" mark. Once it was full size I could feel it like a steel beam, ready to poke a hole in anything that got in the way. "Suck it like you mean it" I told her, as she strained to get past the huge cockhead. She sucked it the best her little mouth could handle, but it was clearly too much for her. I grabbed the back of her head and guided her sucking, "deeper I said, deeper". She tried.....and gagged on the size of it. "Good girl" I said to her. She knelt there coughing, choking on the size of my prick...unable to say anything. I gave her a minute to rest, then demanded she continue. She did, until she tried to take a little more than she could handle, then gagged on it again.

Reactions: B_er

socalstick

Sexy Member
Media
"You can't handle this I said to her". I'm not going to give it to you if you can't handle it right. Finally she said something to me, "fuck me with that", you have me sopping wet". "No I told her". You can't have it. "Open your mouth I said. She did on command as I stoked my shaft right in front of her. At will, I shot my load all over her face. My monster sac pulsed and shot all over. So much shot out I wondered when it would stop....the bursts of jiz just kept shooting. The poor clerk had her face covered with my goo. It was dripping everywhere, all over her blouse drenching her shirt. It was obvious her hard nips were poking through her blouse. I milk my monster until it was drained and hanging limp. Maybe next time you will suck me off better....."you need to learn how to handle a cock like this" I told her. I somehow got my dick in my pants and got dressed. I put my clothes on and started to leave the dressing room. I looked back at the clerk, drenched in my goo, practically begging for an orgasm. She was on the floor, frigging herself in her panties for an orgasm. I would not give her the pleasure until she learned to handle it right.

socalstick

Sexy Member
Media
I left to go back to the office and realized I was I real ass to that girl. Somehow, I didn't care and I was realizing the power of a massive prick. I could do whatever I wanted since it seemed to have real power of women.

So I got back to the office and no longer than 1 minute back, Paula comes into my office to complain about a bunch of stuff. Paula is a bit of a rich-bitch 30 something women that is too hot for her own good. She drives a BMW and has the best clothes and jewelry. She is real arrogant I decided I was tired of her whining and crap.