A Trip To The Doctor (The Ending)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by socalstick, Sep 23, 2006.

1. socalstick

socalstick Member

Hi all, I'll try to finish this story up since I have had so many requests for the next installment!
    -----------------------------------------------

After I had done my work from behind and she was sweating profusely I decided it was time for me to cum. I stopped the strokes and slide my long shaft out of her and rested it on her ass. It was a sight to behold seeing how large my cock looked on her petite little ass. She definately had a body. "Turn around I told her". She did,looking very tired and immensely satisfied from the little session. Kneel down and face me I told her. She did and I stroked my massive prick with both hands in front of her bringing myself right to the edge. A couple more jerks of my prick and I squirted it all over her, her face was drenched with my work. My massive sac felt so heavy between my legs feeling like it was ready to unleash a quart of cum. I must have squirted a good 7 times, until my sac had emptied completely. She sat there, drenched in cum, with an unbelieveable look of satisfaction on her face. I just stood there, my massive 11" meat just dangling inched from her face, just making here take in the shear size of it. "Get up I told her, get soome towels out of my drawer and clean yourself up - and getout of her....I have a doctors appointment to go to. She cleaned herself up the best she could, put her clothes on and left my office. I got dressed and headed out for my checkup.

2. socalstick

socalstick Member

I tried to get dressed and get my boxers on. My cock was so big ans swollen from the session that I could hardly get it in my pants. I finally managed to get it in and I headed back to see doctor Amy.

I walked into her office and was greeted by the usual hot young women that she seems to surround herself with in the cute little white doctor coats. I checked in at the desk and Angela, the girl at the front desk, took me right in. "Come with me" she said...your here to see Dr. Amy right? Yes I said. Why don't we go into room number three so we can get started. What are you here for she asked? "Just a checkup" I told her. Ok then, why don't you take your shirt and pants off and sit on the table for me. "OK" I said, not really bothered by getting naked anymore. I took my shirt off and it was obvious that she was checking my out as she wrote on her little clipboard. I caught her peaking as I pulled my shirt off. I figured I would be a real tease to this girl.

3. socalstick

socalstick Member

I stood up to take off my pants. I unzipped my pants and dropped them to the floor just standing there in my boxers. I just pretended to stretch a little and stuck my massive member forward, still with my boxers on. The silohette my meat made in boxers was amazing, with my soft tip nearly handing out the bottom. When I looked back at her, her focus was locked on my cock. I just took a few minutes while she was writing to keep stretching, showing off my cock in my boxers in each little pose. I could easily see her face was flushed very red. My little show was having an impact on her. I could only imagine how it was effecting the wetness between her legs. I came over closer to her at she sat in the chair, me standing up. My horse cock was nearly eye level with her as she was transfixed on it. "Can I answer any questions for you for that form" I asked? She stuttered a bit, as it was clear she had never seen anything like this. "Let me get the doctor" she said. She got up, and left the room, never actually getting to see more than the massive outline of my limp shaft.

4. socalstick

socalstick Member

I sat back on the table and waited for Dr. Amy in just my boxers. In just a minute she came in, looking hot as ever. "How are you " she asked. "I'm great I told her...you are going to be amazed by the results". "Stand up for me please" Amy said. I stood there in my boxers before her and she gasped "oh my god"....your cock is huge....it worked! Take you boxers off for me she said.

I dropped them to the floor, unveiling my huge tool. "Holy shit, she said that is an amazing cock. We have to document this she said. She went over to the desk and got a tape measure. "Let me measure your soft size she said, please try to keep it from getting stiff for a minute. "She came over and grasped my thick shaft, unable to wrap her hand totally around it. She played with it fascinated by the shear girth. "Your balls are huge" she said. "Have you had an orgasm yet? she asked"

5. socalstick

socalstick Member

"I have been having tons of orgasms, and they are huge. I just cum and cum on demand whenever I want it to shoot." I told her. "Wow, that's amazing she said. She pulled the measure out and put it up to my soft shaft. "7" soft she said, that's bigger than you were fully hard before she giggled". She wrote down my size in my file. "Can you get it hard for me please", I'm going to need to see that too.

6. txten

txten New Member

another great job.. definitely keep it up

7. toobig?

toobig? New Member

great job...git 'er done

8. mydouble_d's

mydouble_d's New Member

this is great, please keep it going.

Draft saved Draft deleted