A Trip To The Doctor

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by socalstick, May 8, 2006.

1. socalstick

socalstick Member

Part I

This is a true story with a little fiction thrown in. But first a bit about me. I am a 32yo male with a nice athletic body. I am 100% straight but like the look of big cocks...I guess it's because I wish I had one. My dick is 6.5" long and I would consider it a nice cock, very well shaped, shaved and muscluar. But not big enough for my liking. My wife loves it and says it is the perfect size for her, and any more would hurt her, although I wonder if I gave her a 10" or 11" monster if she would change her mind once she got used to it. I have always been a bit self conscious about it and always wished I was much larger hung. So what do I do? I pump my cock. And does it work? Yes it does for me. Even at I sit here writing this, I've got my pump strapped to my cock making it grow as large as possible. I find it doesn't help my length, but my thickness grows as large as a soda can. I love how it feels between my legs like that, so heavy......and in that massive state can stretch a deserving pussy to the maximum pleasure....I have a fire hydrant cock when I do a pump session.

2. socalstick

socalstick Member

Part II

I had to go see the doctor the other week for my routine checkup. I happen to have a very attractive female doctor, probably in her late 30's that I've seen now for a while. I always fantisize about her since she just oozes sex. She's about 5' 9", brunette, large but very firm breasts, and legs and an ass that is rock solid since she jogs all the time. I don't know how with such a full chest, but she does. I often try to imagine what that body looks like under her white doctors coat. Big nipples? Little nipples? Shaved? Landing strip? Big lips? Little lips? Oh.....what I would give to see her naked.

So I get to the office that morning and am greeted by several very attractive assistants, much younger, probably in their early 20s. I wait a couple minutes then one of them, Jennifer, directs me to an examining room and tells me Dr. Amy will be in shortly. "Take off your shirt and your shoes and socks...you can leave your pants on she says...then sit on the table".

I'm fine with that as I am comfortable with my body and nudity, though I am a bit self conscious about my cock,. But as it happens, the night before, I had a pump session that was very productive, my cock still feeling gigantic between my legs in its massively enlarged state. I could feel it hanging so heavy, especially without underwear on under my pants....my huge foreskin still covering the head of my cock slightly. My pumping doesn't gain much in length but the shear girth makes me feel well hung, even for my length. It's a real gagger of a dick pumped up.

3. socalstick

socalstick Member

A couple minutes later Dr. Amy comes in, looking as hot as ever. White doc coat, black slacks, and a nice blue shirt....absolutely smoking hot professional look. Instantly my mind starts racing...I think to myself "what kind of underwear does she have on today? What color"

We start talking and she does her charts and the normal stuff. The whole time my mind can't take itself off her amazing figure. She finishes that then asked me to lye down on the table. I lay down and she comes over and puts the stethescope on my bare muscular chest. I can feel my heartrate going up. I begin to feel a tingling between my legs as she runs her soft hands up and down my chest. She leans over and exposes s glimps of her breasts, incredible cleavage. I know what is going to happen now, and I can't stop it. My cock is growing. And I can't get it to go down. I feel it getting larger and firmer in my pants, inching down my leg as her hands look me over. I am laying there thinking that there is going to be no way to hide this now, especially in my khakis without pleats. It keeps growing....to its mouthchoking girth and enlarged size.....I feel it thobbing between my legs, my coke bottle of a cock, ready to be discovered in just a moment. There is no way my monster will go down.........

4. socalstick

socalstick Member

Dr. Amy finishes that part of the checkup, turns away and goes back to the counter for her chart. She says.."Stand up".."face me". My mind races thinking this is going to be very akward, I am a bit embarassed and incredibly turned on at the same time. I don't know what she is going to say or how she will handle it. So I stand up, my face a bit flushed, with a sheepish smile on my face, facing her. Instantly her eyes go my crotch, examining the massive shaft running down my right leg. She doesn't say anything for a second, but I know she is staring at my cock, she can't seem to take her eyes off it.

I say to her, "sorry Dr."...she says....looks like you have nothing to be sorry about. I am a bit embarassed but her comment makes me feel better. "Wow, kind of surprising, I never would have guessed that big says Amy. I was surprised and didn't know what to say about her comment. I paused for a second, then said "well, I'm not really that big, I wish I was much bigger". Bigger she said? Are you obsessed with size? Can I take a look?

Almost instantly I found myself unzipping my pants and taking out my hydrant like cock. Wow she said, that is very thick. And you want bigger? Well yes I said, explaining to her about my insecurity about my cock size. Really? Just how big is it? That would stretch out most women to mindblowing orgasms.

I'm only 6.5" doc...and I pump to get the thickness. Her eyes were staring at it, seemingly unable to stop staring at it. She came closer, knelt down, and grabbed the shaft in her hand....her hand didn't even come close to wrapping around it. She giggled and commented "this must be a real gagger"....I couldn't believe she would say that, but figured she was hypmatized at the mere girth between my legs. She started to rub it and I could feel it stiffen like a steel rod. Let me measure it. She gets her ruler and measures it, both the length and girth." Yep 6.5" long and almost a full 3" wide. "This is fascinating" she said. I've heard about cocks this wide, but never really seen one, even with all the men that come through this office. "That still doesn't really make me feel good about the size of my cock" I said. I still feel I am below average.

5. gg42

gg42 New Member

Albums:
    Ok.........

6. socalstick

socalstick Member

Dr. Amy stands up and goes to the door....then surprisingly pushes the button to lock it. I am in shock a bit about what is going on. She says "can you keep a secret?" "I think I can help you". Not sure what to say I just stood there, my thick tool sticking straight out as she was talking to me. I subcounsciously looked down and found myself stroking my cock, not even realizing it in the situation.

"I have been researching size and ways to expand the genetils for greater pleasure" she said. "You could say I am into size" she giggled. I have been working on something secretly, I haven't told anyone about it yet. Given your situation, you might be my first male test subject. "Really" I said. "Yes, I have been working on a special cream for genetal enlargement"....I just sat there not able to believe my ears. "Yeah I have heard of those, but they don't work" I told her. If they did I would be rubbing it all over my cock, I laughed.

I couldn't have imagined what was about to happen next. Dr. Amy came closer to me and took off her white coat. I looked at her firm chest and noticed her chest pushing against her blouse, with a very noticable swelling in the center of both breasts. "So you aren't a believer", maybe this will convince you. She unbuttoned her blouse exposing her large, firm tits. I stared in amazement at her perfect mounds, and seconds later she slipped her bra off her shoulders and around her waist. My mouth nearly hit the floor at what I saw. Her areolas were larger than silver dollars and dark red, her nipples were nearly 1" long....and growing. She pinched them as I watched in disbelief. "You didn't believe me" she giggled then gave me a smile

7. kaientai

kaientai Member

nice keep going

8. socalstick

socalstick Member

"Do you like my nipples" she said. They are simply unbelievable doc! "Well you haven't seen anything yet" she said as she pulled on them with her soft finger. She stroked her nipc right in front of me as they continued to grow, deep red and rock hard. "Oh my god" I said as she stood before me, a wry smile on her face with her nips at full size. "Three inches....what do you think of them now" she said. "Would you like to suck on these". I've never seen nips like that Doc!

"Yeah, I used to have tiny inverted nipples for the longest time", I always got made fun of for my little girly nips. So I was doing some research and made up some special cream from all the samples the drug reps bring into me. It was just a hunch I had one afternoon. I mixed a few things together in a special formula and rubbed it all over my nips. "It made then grow like crazy".

"Want to see something else" she said? "Sure", I said as I stood jerking my fat tool in disbelief of her nips. Dr. Amy unbuttoned her pants and slide them off to the floor. She was wearing white lace thong panties just as had always imagined. I stared at her crotch and noticec something trying to poke right though the white lace. "You like"? Oh yes Dr. She wiggled her panties down and off and I nearly shot my load all over her with excitement. There she stood, completely bare shaven, lips as smooth as silk.....with the largest, sexiest clit I have ever seen. My mouth dropped to the ground as I could feel the precum leaking all over my hand as I stroked my iron like cock.

9. tinychris

Gold Member

Awesome story. Please continue!

10. 8inchy

8inchy Member

love to hear more:):wank:

11. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Definitely a fun story

12. socalstick

socalstick Member

"Have you ever seen a clit like this" Amy said? No Doc, never...I can't believe it. Her clit stuck out a good 1" past her perfectly shaven tiny lips, soft as silk. She began to rub it in little circles right in front of me. And it kept growing longer like a mini hard on. "I can see why you guys are always jerking off Amy said....having a big hardon in your panties sure gets me horny". I find myself stroking my clitty cock off all the time, it's amazing she said. She continued to jack off her enormous clit, using the same guy like stroking motion to jerk her clit shaft. I kept rubbing my cock, now as heavy precum flowed on my hand. "Do you like this" she said to me? Doc that's fucking amazing! How big is it I asked her? "Three inches long when it's fully hard...and it's almost there...I can feel it getting very stiff."

13. Gisella

Gold Member

Hmmm..very nice story!:tongue:

14. socalstick

socalstick Member

"Whoa baby" I said...how did that happen? So Dr. Amy told me. "One night, I was feeling so incredibly horny playing with my tits and my big nips, I thought I'd rub some of my cream on my little tight pussy lips just to see if anything would happen. A couple days later, I woke up in the morning and had a massive hardon in my pink silk panties. It made my clit grow into a monster and has made me so fucking horny. Lately, I can't keep my hands out of my panties and can't stop jerking off this clit. And when I cum now, I absolutely soak my panties......I gush a thick white milky cum juice out of my little pussy...the orgasms are amazing".

"Why don't we rub some of my cream on your cock and balls to see if we can help you with your problem" she said. I nearly creamed all over the floor when she said that since I was so worked up by now. "This cream only works when it is applied when you aren't hard or wet....can you get your cock to go down" she asked me? "Doc, are you serious, there is no way this hardon is going down. "Then there is only one thing to do" she said. Dr. Amy came closer knelt down, and began rubbing her firm tits on my cock. Her nips jutting out, sticking halfway down my shaft. She squeezed her tits together and put my swollen meat between them...."you cock is feeling pretty thick". In just a matter of a couple jerks of her tits around my cock I shot my thick load all over them. She rubbed the cum all over her tits and milked her massively long nipples. My knees buckled and I had to sit on the floor to catch my breath. She stood up, her huge beatiful clit sticking out right in front of my face at eye level...."it's my turn she said"

15. socalstick

socalstick Member

"Suck on my clit"....she came even closer and forced her clit into my mouth, grabbing me by the back of the hair as I sat on the floor. "Suck it good baby, I need a big cum. I have been so horny all day...even though I had to finger myself off in the shower this morning. My sex drive has gone through the roof"

I sat there, sucking her clit-rod as she rubber her tits I just creamed all over. "Yes that it, suck the shaft baby....slide your finger into me too"..I fingered her slowly at first, then my pace quickened as I could see here breathing was getting faster. I finger fucked Dr. Amy as deep as I could until suddenly I felt a gush of girl cum dripping down my arm. "I'm cumming she said", as another spasm of orgasm hit, her moaning all along, as her sex juice continued to cum. Oh yes, that was just what I needed she said. We took a break to catch our breathes, then she went over to the medicine cabinet.

16. socalstick

socalstick Member

She got out this little container of white cream and put on some gloves. She came over and knelt down in front of my no limp cock, completlely drained of cum. The shaft was still swollen and red from the session, but it hurt so good. She put some cream on her hands and began to stroke it on my limp cock. She jerked it back and forth making sure it got worked in. She must have stroked it for about a minute before she stopped paused to ask...."how about if we try it on your balls too" Would you like a huge sac too? I think men with big balls are very sexy and they feel great slapping against my pussy lips during sex. "The bigger and lower hanging the better" she giggled. I said "why not", go ahead and rub it in. She grasped my balls and fondled them with a soft touch, stroking in all the cream.
    "That's it she said, I wan't to see you back here in 4 days she said to see if anything happened. "OK" I responded.

17. socalstick

socalstick Member

So I went home, not believing what had just happened. Later that night, my wife asked my how was my appointment.....and I didn't know what to tell her. "It was good" I said with a little chuckle...no problems. She didn't think anything of it.

Before bed, I went up stairs to check out my equipment to see if anything had happened. I pulled down my pants and was shocked at by what I saw. Nothing, no change. My cock and balls just hung there the same size as they had always been. I was a bit disappointed. But then, my wife walked into the bedroom and saw my limp cock, she smiled and said "oh, is that for me". We proceeded to have some wild sex and we passed out for sleep.

18. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

socalstick this is developing very nicely. Keep going....

19. D_Causlay Chilidick

D_Causlay Chilidick Account Disabled

Yeah, dude this thing is awesome... I am very anxious to hear how this ends!!!
    -t-

20. husbands_hung_well

husbands_hung_well New Member

omg that made me so horny....please finish!

Draft saved Draft deleted