A true beercan.........OMG!!!

mizzlopez

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not saying he's not thick but he's using a fisheye lense, so he looks thicker than he really is.

Does the lense make your hand smaller than your cock? just curious

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
mizzlopez, THAT there my friend is what you call TUBESTEAK. It doesn't matter what anyone says about it. Its just a big thick juicy tubesteak. Meat by the pound.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm not saying he's not thick but he's using a fisheye lense, so he looks thicker than he really is.

Does the lense make your hand smaller than your cock? just curious

Lol, there is no lense that can do such a thing.

It's a fisheye lense without the extreme parabola/exaggeration... It's still a fisheye lense, look at the surroundings around him, notice how the surroundings bow out around him... this is very obvious at the beginning of the 3rd shot, look t how the molding on the door bends, thats the fish eye effect.

Also, you referred his hands being smaller than his cock, but if you look at his hand hes not even trying to wrap his hand around his penis... It just looks like it is because he just holds his thumb on the top of his cock. From the angle he shoots it hides this and makes his cock look bigger than it is...

Lol, I'm bored and feel like disproving shit.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a fisheye lens, just a closeup. Heavy.

Well, Pecker and Mephistopheles are both right. The crappy quality of the web cam lense or cheap camcorder lense, is so bad that there is a proximity effect that closely resembles a fish eye lense taking place. There... you're both right.

Now... a can of soda or beer is approximatly 9 inches around. NOONE IS 9 INCHES AROUND! That said, this guy is pretty damn thick, it's just not even over 7 inches in girth. Hardly a beer or soda can (are beer cans slightly thinner?)... but it is a great title to the thread. I know damn well what a dick over 7+ in girth looks like, and this guy doesn't cross that threshold. I'm not in the mood to disprove stuff, but had to chime in. Sorry!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A 12-ounce vending-machine-sized soda can is 8.25" around.

I measured a Diet Coke can about a week ago, and it was 5.5 x 9! I'm starting to think that the circumference of various cans are a bit different. Since Mindseye is extremely intelligent... I might have to go and remeasure it... I was using my Stepmother's sewing tape, maybe it is a bit small...

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh mizzlopez, I feel bad that these people are trying to bust your bubbles but now you know who not to invite out or have to your parties. I might put Pecker at the top of your invite list though. Speaks softly but carries a ---.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh mizzlopez, I feel bad that these people are trying to bust your bubbles but now you know who not to invite out or have to your parties. I might put Pecker at the top of your invite list though. Speaks softly but carries a ---.

Well, we all think MizzLopez is just fine. I mean it's not her cock in the video is it? Why should she feel offended that some of us don't think it is a "true beer can"? It's all good. BTW, Pecker is always at the top of everyone's invite list! He is the shit... soooo witty!

mizzlopez

Experimental Member
Media
WOW!!!!!! I didn't realize that a thick cock would incite a riot amoungst you guys, come on fellas, give that guy some credit, this is a support group isn't? Or is this a "HATERS CLUB"?:confused: