A true beercan.........OMG!!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW!!!!!! I didn't realize that a thick cock would incite a riot amoungst you guys, come on fellas, give that guy some credit, this is a support group isn't? Or is this a "HATERS CLUB"?:confused:

If you think this is a riot, you obviously don't spend that much time here! Well... I am curious as to who needs the support Mizzlopez? Is it you? Is that your dick? Is this guy a friend of yours? I was under the impression that you just happened across this video and posted it for grins and giggles, did you not? I am curious... I didn't think we were offending anyone, there's no hating going on here, simply speculation, that's all. If I offended anyone by saying that 6.5 inches around does not a beer can make, then I apologize sincerely.

Let us know who this guy is in relation to you in your thread, there is no reason that if you know this man that you should not disclose this. That would have made this a much more formal affair and you would have elicited better manners on my part if not a few other members as well. In the future if you post cock footage of someone that you know, you should probably indicate that in your thread, that way everybody will be on their best behavior and minding their P's and Q's. Anyway, I apologize if I have offended you Mizzlopez.