A true story from a couple weeks ago . . .

D

deleted124780

http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/isuckhungcock/in-town-5475/

So I got back from Summer vacation and finally got to meet up with a guy I had chatted with a few times . He comes to Las Vegas on business fairly regularly but we'd never been able to meet up.

He's in insurance, 33 about 5'10, in decent but not great shape, blonde full head of hair with blue/green eyes. Upon chatting we had cammed twice, both times with me only seeing his cock, and him seeing my face.

He stayed at Bellagio and shot me a IM when I was on vacation with my family and said that if we could make it work he'd be happy to let me suck him off when I got into town (we had one day overlap).

So I said to leave a room key at the front desk for me and I'd call his room if I could make it over. So I told my wife I had an early meeting the day after we got back. I got to the hotel about 6:30 AM and decided that calling him might not be so cool so I thought another approach might be fun (although a bit risky and dangerous as I didn't know his full situation).

He did in fact leave a room key at the front desk for me and I got it. I then proceeded up to his room and opened the door. My heart was pounding so hard I would have sworn it was 3 feet outside my body.

As I entered, he was still asleep. I could do something I had never done but dreamt of so I slowly drew back the covers as he was sleeping on his back and he was naked (thank god!). As he layed slumbering, I took what looked and felt like a realtively thick 5 inch limp cock into my mouth and sucked on the head lightly at first, licking the tip like a baby on a bottle. He started to move and he mumbled some things but he seemed to stay asleep. His cock started to become more rigid (mine was as hard as rock) as I started sucking a little harder and his cock started to engorge itself.

After about 10 minutes his cock was fully erect at about 8 1/4x6 and I was sucking it slow looking up periodically to see if he had awoke trying so hard to not wake him so I could see if I could get him to cum while sleeping. About 15 minutes after I had entered the room he slowly awoke realizing his cock was being serviced. I froze a bit but kept sucking, my eyes wide as saucers.

He looked down and then showed the biggest grin I've seen in a long while and said, "That is by far the best way to wake up!"

With a thought of relief and pride I stopped and said, "I'm here to make you happy." And went right back to sucking.

He then stopped me and stood up and told me to get on my knees and I stroked his cock as I sucked while he guided me with his right hand with his left on his hip. He really got into it and by the end he face fucked me calling me his "cock slut." Then he came so fucking hard with a low rumbling scream and his first shot of reward felt like a super-soaker water gun being shot down my throat with a good 3/4 streams with near equal force following. He came a good bit and I was forced to take as much as my throat and mouth could handle.

He pulled my head away and with the same big grin he instructed, "again" and I started again and got him off in about another 20 minutes. After, I got up, wipped my face and thanked him for the fun and he said he'd be looking me up again next time he was in town. I said something to the effect I was concerned to come in unannounced and he said no worries, it was a fantasy come true. I asked, his or mine and we both laughed.

It was fun, delicious and one of the best cock sucking experiences I've had (and I've been sucking nearly 10 years). I thought it would be fun to share with LPSG. I might add a few more of my experiences as writing about it seemed pretty cathartic. Love reliving it.