A true story

My wife and I frequent a nude beach in summer but one fine day she was out of town visiting a friend from college. While at the beach, we would always take long walks and, near the end of the beach, we'd often see guys jacking one another off. I enjoy jacking off with other guys and I was more than a little curious when I strolled to the end of the beach on my own.

I slipped on a nice purple silicone cockring, put a small container of lube in my hat, and went on my merry way. As I began to walk along the beach in my cockring, I got many curious looks. I felt my cock bobbing and getting hard in the cockring, with the added attention and at the thought of stroking my cock at the end of the beach. It wasn't long before I had a big fucking hardon and that got quite a bit of attention.

When I got to the end of the beach I lied down, put on some lube and began to discretely stroke my cock and massage my balls. I had to be careful . . . and was. But if a couple of guys strolled along and looked interested, I'd open my legs for them and massage my balls, or the head of my cock, and enjoyed the approving glances.

Then I saw something very interesting. A man and a woman were embracing near the water line. Her thigh was between the guys leg and it looked like she had taken hold of his cock and balls. I stood up, cock sticking out like a flagpole, and they definitely saw me.

I began to walk in their direction and they had their eyes on my hard cock. I approached cautiously and stopped. Then they turned so that I had a perfect view of his cock and damn if she wasn't slowly stroking him up and down. I walked closer . . . closer . . . and all the while her eyes, especially, were glued to my cock. By now I was stroking my cock as she stroked his and I was incredibly turned on.

Eventually I stood about 10 feet from them and she had a wanton, horny look in her eye. In a sultry she said, "oh it's so bigggg. . . " I stroked my cock every which way for them . . . up and down . . . slowly . . . quickly . . . back handed . . . hand over hand . . . two handed . . . And she wouldn't take her eyes off my cock. "She loves cock," he said as she stroked him while watching me.

I said, "Do you wanna see me cum?" and she said, "yes, come here." She gestured for me to come over to them. I did. I put some lube in her hand and she immediately grabbed ahold of my hard cock. I was still wearing the cock ring and my cock was super hard and veiny and she was soooo turned on having two cocks in her hands. She began jacking her man fast and hard. And soon he shot a nice load on her thigh and abdomen.

She then jerked me faster and faster . . . omg she was so good . . . and I was soooo turned on by then entire scenario. I said, "I'm going to cum now," and she stroked me faster, now concentrating around my head and glans. I then felt a rush of spunk shooting through my cock and out burst a nice big ribbon of creamy cum. And then another . . . and all the while she squeezed my cock around my glans and milked me to the bone. omg I had cum so hard !!

We all then strolled into the water and cleaned up. They smiled, without saying another word, and walked away back toward the crowd at the other end of the beach. I stayed out at the end of the beach a while and remained in the water. Before too long I walked back by myself. I still had on my cock ring and it hadn't yet subsided fully. As I walked, I enjoyed the approving looks of passersby.

Eventually I got back to my towel . . . and chatted with my friends as if nothing had happened. "Have a nice walk?" one of them said innocently. I nodded my head "yes." It had been an incredibly exciting experience . . .