sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That has to be the longest, most cum-producing vid ever. Sumbitch,
it's amazing how there's a two-second pause, then another rope, two-
second pause, another rope, etc. How long did this guy "save up" to
shoot a load like that?? Amazing. Wish I could duplicate that feat!!

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys,
I'm feeling just a bit uneasy here. I saw the video, it was way hot, but honestly, I didn't think it was all that unusual. I pretty much cum like that most of the time.
Is that strange? It seems like everyone here, so far, seems to think the dude was a freak. I usually shoot between 7 to 9 heavy ropes of cum and then a few dribbles. You can clearly hear them hit whatever, and it's always a huge mess.
Over my head is never a problem, and I've plastered both the headboard and the wall, above and behind the headboard many times. Various partners are always commenting, but until now. I've never thought of it as strange.

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah, but as opposed to your claims, this guy has a video online. If it is that usual for you to cum like this, just film it.
;o)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Guys,
I'm feeling just a bit uneasy here. I saw the video, it was way hot, but honestly, I didn't think it was all that unusual. I pretty much cum like that most of the time.
Is that strange? It seems like everyone here, so far, seems to think the dude was a freak. I usually shoot between 7 to 9 heavy ropes of cum and then a few dribbles. You can clearly hear them hit whatever, and it's always a huge mess.
Over my head is never a problem, and I've plastered both the headboard and the wall, above and behind the headboard many times. Various partners are always commenting, but until now. I've never thought of it as strange.

Compared with average, though, you must admit that it's quite unusual, ballsaplenty. I, too, came similar to that until just a few years ago. Now the volume remains about the same but the distance has diminished somewhat.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Compared with average, though, you must admit that it's quite unusual, ballsaplenty. I, too, came similar to that until just a few years ago. Now the volume remains about the same but the distance has diminished somewhat.

I agree with you, pecker.....me thinks the vaunted sperm whale would
be jealous :bigeyes: of that display. 13 ropes? (And the first one counts for
at least three!!)

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
Guys,

hope on the port jeff ferry to ct here and i'll be happy to corroborate your claims!

yeah, but as opposed to your claims, this guy has a video online. If it is that usual for you to cum like this, just film it.
;o)

...and videotape it if you'd like! ;)

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
This just shows how diverse male sexuality can be. Everything from the 3 shot (that someone else mentioned but I think that is accurate) first spurt, to the 2-3 jerks between spurts, to the distance and the total number of spurts. We all do it different and it varies at different times.

Also, I don't think this is phoney. Someone in another thread that has this said it was slowed down but I don't think so as he has full on , fast motion jerks throughout and he moves his legs. Nothing is in slow motion. I think that is just a lot of cum.

Whether he does this all the time or was super horned that day, who knows? Maybe he takes supps for this or is just in great shape or has a high Testosterone level or maybe the men in his family all shoot like donkeys.

As some other guys here have said, this is really not all that unusual. With me it depends an awful lot on arousal level and/or who I am with. To do it purely for exhibitionism on film doesn't do it (But even that is becoming less of an obstacle for a lot of dudes.). All the technical mumbo jumbo doesn't help either. Too much pressure to perform I guess :frown1:

He certainly is cool to watch isn't he? Perhaps if someone knows him they can suggest he not waste it in the tub next time and aim for his mouth?
:smile:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah its a great nut job, but for me its not really all that impressive. I can cum like that if I hold off for a couple of days and edge for awhile....also, learning to control your pc muscle has a lot to do with being able to shoot so far