A-typical attraction

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, it is atypical.

I've had myself falling in love with women whom I never thought I would feel attracted too. With some I had a relationship but with others just a growing mutual attraction amounting to nothing.

Once I had a drink with a girl who was fervent believer. For some reason she thought I was a non-believer (which is funny if you knew my background) and I needed to be saved. She was small, wore glasses, never wore make up and had a stern look on her face most of the time. She was the earnest type. We sat down and we had a drink and I actually had no expectation beyond the fact that I was having a drink with a woman I sometimes found rather annoying. We started to talk and as we were talking I noticed she had rather small hands. At first that was what I thought "small hands". Then I noticed that a man could never have these small hands with this funnily stunted fingers. It was cute and sweet. I'm sorry to say but my mind started to wander. "With those hands it would not be possible for her thumb and fingers to meet if she was to hold my penis in her hand" was the thought that flashed through my mind. I started to notice even more things and as I did I was getting more and more attracted to her. Her trousers had crept up to her crouch and I noticed her soft thighs, flat stomach and small tits with perky nipples that pressed against her short sleeved shirt. Even the hairs on her fore arms told me a story; I imagined her as a girl going natural. A pristine pink little pussy in a dark and hairy cave. (Nowadays I am almost certain she could easily take all of me and that her pussy with large lips wasn't shaved but trimmed like a mans 3 day beard) I started to have a very welcome erection. Since the conversation surprised her (it was about god and all kind of things) she smiled more often and at one point she gave me a full blown deliciously hot smile. Thats was very unlike her and what happened was that for an instance we fell in love. In that instance I saw myself slowly pushing past her narrow and tight pussylips, deep into her hot and sloppy wet vagina while looking deep into her eyes and orgasm like a fountain. I felt a strong need to see her more often, so to speak. To bad she was very insecure and felt threatened even when I talked to other girls. For me it could have been something good even though I wouldn't have fallen for if we never just sat down and talked.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Loved this post! :)
Isn't it like the best surprise ever to find another dimension to someone who was initially annoying, unattractive, or not interesting? Almost all of my attraction to another person builds from some quirk they have, being able to feel comfortable immediately, or a very rare and odd combination of traits... and yeah, the big smile gets me, too. Happy to know that I am not alone.

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
It happened to me a few times. Every single time it gets me warped because I try to see what did the trick but I can't. Instead just the sight of them made me feel very good and I shot up into the clouds when they smiled. It makes me certain that the physical might be one of the first things that make you look but there something else that makes you turn you're head a second time.

I once fell in love with a librarian. She was tall, slim, no hips, long arms, long legs and no butt either. She also could use a little help with her complexion. That just now was the little list I made for myself just to unhook myself from the thought of her. I went to the library as often as I could and tried to catch her eyes when nobody was looking. I felt like a little boy who fell in love with his teacher. Everytime I saw her I felt blood rushing to my skin and I think I might have stared at her a few times. Maybe she had small feet relative to her stature (she was taller then I was, about half an inch), maybe because she knew I thought she was attractive (it was impossible to miss). I don't know. Thinking of her while masturbating always gave me a massive load and jerking off just after I had just seen her would give me an orgasm that felt like I shot baby carrots with there roots still firmly planted into my spine. Everytime I saw her I felt like a hungry man craving ripe and juicy fruit. I moved from one place to another but I could never decode the mystery.

I have to add that in some cases (if not all) there was this feeling of guilt and wild adventure at the same time.

Last edited: