a unique experience

tinyhotcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi adults
lets share another experience of sexual intercourse that is unique to me may be normal for others. Ihad been sleeping onmy bed with two girls and a guy.one girl was horny i liked very much to play with her vegina by masturbating.but i havnt any experience to play in presence of others so i tried to approach her boobs,i kissed and fucked but nobody around us were awared the she put off her cloths put my hard dick insert into her vegina i touched the other girl that was too hot after 15 minutes she went out for washing i approached the other one she was virgin so she didnt inserted my dick but she played.
SORRY I DONT KNOW THE ACTUAL WORDS FOR ADULTS SO DONT MIND

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
need to work on sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation. don't mean to bitch, but I'm tired of trying to read threads in broken English.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi adults
lets share another experience of sexual intercourse that is unique to me may be normal for others. Ihad been sleeping onmy bed with two girls and a guy.one girl was horny i liked very much to play with her vegina by masturbating.but i havnt any experience to play in presence of others so i tried to approach her boobs,i kissed and fucked but nobody around us were awared the she put off her cloths put my hard dick insert into her vegina i touched the other girl that was too hot after 15 minutes she went out for washing i approached the other one she was virgin so she didnt inserted my dick but she played.
SORRY I DONT KNOW THE ACTUAL WORDS FOR ADULTS SO DONT MIND

stop posting this crap in the wrong part of the forum!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

this is now the 4th thread you have put in the wrong place!!!!

http://www.lpsg.org/87685-peni-size-problem.html

http://www.lpsg.org/87693-first-sexual-attraction.html

http://www.lpsg.org/87817-adult-sites-addiction.html

http://www.lpsg.org/87930-a-unique-experience.html

I think this guy is a total fake.

hmmmmmm even if he is not a native speaker, he begins all his posts in the AW Forum with "Hi adults"

like the whole site isn't adults.

tinyhotcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont care what people say.i just do what i think.If some people discourage me i feel happy that they could not ignore me.Meanwhile if some people encourage me i think my work is not bad.

BerndVarandisa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
people its fake.No problem i will not try to satisfy them.

the point is not whether your stories are good or bad, the point is a) you keep posting in the wrong forum sections, and b) your writing is so terrifyingly bad, it's almost impossible to read properly. I am by no means trying to put anyone down because their english isn't perfect (I'm not a native speaker myself), but for goodness' sake, at least use proper punctuation and coherent sentence structure.

tinyhotcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks.its a reality that i m not a native it means i have to wtihdraw this forum.i m trying to improve myself it will take some time.another is that i had not ever participate like these forums thats why it creates some problems to others.asa for the forum i think its a forum that provides real exp.anyhow tell me which forum is suitable for this thread

BerndVarandisa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thanks.its a reality that i m not a native it means i have to wtihdraw this forum.i m trying to improve myself it will take some time.another is that i had not ever participate like these forums thats why it creates some problems to others.asa for the forum i think its a forum that provides real exp.anyhow tell me which forum is suitable for this thread

no problem. stories like yours go into the FICTICIOUS STORIES part. :) Didn't mean to bash your for not being a native speaker, it's probably a lot better than my urdu ;) just getting a lil' fed up with crappily written posts. but hey, i'm pedantic and neurotic.