A Unique Penis?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_gagger, Aug 16, 2006.

1. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

My wife often tells me mine is the prettiest in the world, and of course I know that's not true. (Although I'm glad she thinks so.) But it gets me thinking, do you think there is anything about the appearance or behavior of your penis that makes it absolutely one-of-a-kind (without going to ridiculously extreme levels like cellular DNA e.g.)? If so, please share.

I wasn't sure where to post this btw.

2. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

My BFs dick is very large, which makes it unique enough, but its also a delicious chocolate colour and it bends slightly upwards...

As for mine, it also bends just a little upwards and has a prodominant vein in the middle of it...

I would imagine its the curves and little things like that, that truly "make" a penis, a penis.

Viva La Dick!

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes im a dark white man.My dick is dark brown My dick is unique to me because of my girth I am as fat as my wrist:cool:

4. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

Apparently, from some PM's, I didn't make my original post very clear. I wasn't suggesting that mine was unique. More of a philosophical question actually. Do you think it is possible for a penis to be unlike all others?

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

The guy with two penises is pretty rare...but that's not a unique penis because there are two. They both work. He has two testicles, two cocks. About average in size.

Mine is just a cock although quite a lot darker than the rest of me.

6. transformer_99

Gold Member

As for either genders anatomy, they both are pretty vile looking, Where do you think the expession"bumping uglies" came from ? Then there's always the reason the lights are off ? Why do people close their eyes when they are doing the deed, even for kissing,

As for being special, well, it's one of a kind, it's mine and it's still good enough to be employed, called to service/duty. Private Jimmy standing at attention and saluting.

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

Mine is generally described by my partners as beautiful or wonderful. The 17 main things about it which are unusually attractive are:

Size 9.25 X 7.25
    Shape Perfectly straight
    Color Creamy white
    Angle Horizontal
    Head Very large and Reddish
    Balls Large, well formed
    Scrotum Large and well formed
    Frenulum Large and intact
    Foreskin Partly intact, partly cut
    Texture Smooth textured
    Corpus spongiosum Prominent urethral ridge entire length of cock
    Slit Large with puckered lips
    Hardness Firm / Rigid
    Flaccid apearance Large 6.75 X 5.75
    Flaccid hang Thrusts forward and hangs well
    Function Functions flawlessly
    Feel to touch Feels powerful :smile: :cool: :rolleyes: :tongue: :wink: :biggrin1:

Allan S. likes this.
  8. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's part of your body. Everyone's body is different, even identical twins. :rolleyes:

9. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

Exactly Heather LouAnna ! That is precisely why mine is unique and one of a kind... for 17 different reasons! Nobody can score better than my cock on my scoring pad!:biggrin1:

Allan S. likes this.
  10. we_

we_ New Member

if it was unique on of a kind oou would probably know it.. who wants to use your friends _"unique" penis a week? nnot me!!i hav my own unique

Draft saved Draft deleted