A very BIG secret

Jigajig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(Made a teeny error in the last post about the shower :p)
Alison giggled. The tip of my cock smushed against the tile wall and spurted gobs of pre all over in small short splats. The shaft was horrendously stiff and hard, and to Alison it was like sitting on a fleshy log. Now I should mention that my bath and shower are both large. The bath is more like a jacuzi and can easily fit about five to ten people in. My shower was a walk in one which was just amazing. It was a tiled expanse of probably 15x15x12 feet, two floor drains, a heavy duty sealed sliding door, and multiple shower heads.

The excitement made my cock buck up and down, it started to shoot larger streams of seed that splashed across the floor and Alison laid down on my cock gripping it her arms and legs and began to massage it. I moaned loving the feeling as I leaned on one of the walls. I massaged my tits with my hands as Alison kept on pleasing my cock. Thick globs of pre spurted across the floor as my cock lurched and grew some more as it finally hit it's max size. Alison gasped as she slipped off of the floor and laughed getting up. She walked over to me kissing me on the lips. We both moaned as her tounge slipped into my mouth. I sighed in bliss and then pulled back.
"Time for the best bit" I winked and turned around so Alison was up against the wall and my giant cock was lined up with her pussy. That sweet tight fuckable pussy, that I was going to pound like a jackhammer. The thought made me spurt pre all over her ass and back and she smiled licking her lips. "Give it to me. I want you to fuck me right now!"

"Your the boss" I smiled and did just that. I pushed forwards and my cock head began to push into her cunt slowly. I inched forwards and pressed my cock tip into her deeper feeling the spurts of pre splashing around inside of her cunt, dripping down my melon sized balls and splatting to the floor. Her lips spread surprisingly fast over the tip of my cock, stretching and sliding over the head with ease.
“Ooooohhh.....gooooodd!” She yelped. "This feels so fucking good!" I smiled and pushed in more harder and faster now. “Okay babe...whatever you want...here I ...come!” With that, I began scooting forward, assisting her descent onto my huge cock. She felt her lips expand more, and finally pop tightly around the base of my head. While all this was going on my pre was filling her up already but I was close to cumming anyway. The pressure was building up tremendously fast. Alison felt her belly distend a little, and I hadn't even begun to come yet. Regardless of the fact I had already filled her with more seed than I'd ever had before, and from the sounds of things she wanted more. And it didn't hurt. It felt so full but it felt safe.

“NnnnnGH baby.....I'm gonna....hah...I'm gonna cum!” I screamed, in the cutest most sex crazed voice I've ever heard heard exit my lips. As I spoke, I felt my cock swell up in size, the already gargantuan meat that was spreading Alison wide had started to inflate more, stretching her pussy so wide it almost hurt. It slid into her suddenly all the way expelling the cum inside of her, before the rigidity of my erection started to lift her up off the floor. She was being hoisted into the air by my giant member, unloading unholy amounts of seed into her. My cock was spewing gallons every time it shot out a load of cum, literally flooding her insides.“Nghh...baby....I think I'm almost done!! because I feel one....rgh...last......HHRGHH!!” With that I let out a scream I had never heard, it sounded like pleasure so unbelievable that I had nothing to do but scream at the top of my lungs, the sound resonating inside the large tile enclosure. As I did, I felt my cock swell up one last time, the enormous meat stretching her hole very wide, and the flood of semen...my god was it a flood. It lasted for ages, it filled Alison so fast that within a few seconds, her belly had stretched so much. It just kept coming! For about 10 minutes this went on, my fountain just punishing her insides with the largest orgasm ever. My mind was numb, my brain was on pleasure only mode, my body was quivering and shaking from the intensity. I almost passed out. Alison was lost her body a wreck of sexual pleaure, tounge wagging, eyes in the back of her head. After afew more minutes I pulled out my cock still firing a hosepipe like stream of cum which drenched the walls, floor, me and Alison who had falled to the floor a torrent of cum pooling from her abused pussy. We both moaned in our own pleasure.

After some time we were both on the floor leaning on each other panting and sweating. My massive slab of meant hung limp on the floor between my legs my balls already refilling with cum, although it would be some time before I'd come like that again.​

Reactions: zep1001

Jigajig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And now for some help from you lovely readers. Time to choose how the story goes.
Option 1 is that Amy grows bigger
Option two is the same as 1 BUT Alison grows a dick as well due to some form of chemical in Amy's cum.

Reactions: zep1001