A very BIG secret

Siliconstag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes! And he also ripped off parts of gotse.cx! Just paste it into your browser and see.

Seriously, though. For one, there is an entire universe of stories called dickgirl something or other out there. There is no one story named dickgirl. They're ALL named dickgirl. Second, who cares if any of it does resemble another story you've read? It's not for profit, the author isn't selling it, it's a free frisson of erotica on a forum all about oogling huge cocks for goof's sake. It just sounds like you want to be a bummer.

You've been lurking here for three years and THIS was the thing you had to share that lured you out of hiding? You think the author's story about a dickgirl was lifted from a story called dickgirl which we should find on the googles? Fye on you, person of unknown gender.

Please continue, Jig. I like your story, and hope you don't listen to the haters.

Reactions: zep1001

Macropenes

Just Browsing
Media
Uh, I can't really see any evidence of plagiarism here... just story similarities, and you can't really say anything about that. Otherwise, Stephenie Meyer would be able to sue E.L. James for plagiarism too.

Jigajig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never read those before so it would be impossible for me to rip something I didn't know existed.. ANYWHO! I'm been very busy lately but the next part should be up soon. Very sorry for the wait.

Jigajig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That little shower adventure was three days ago. By now me and Alison more or less lived together. Life was going well for us as to. I made a ton of money doing private shows online for people around the world and Alison had a good steady job in which she was recently promoted. So everything was good for us.

I was in the kitchen getting myself a drink. Alison was out shopping so I was home alone for now. I walked to my fridge and opened it up getting out the milk and then poured it into a glass. I smiled closing the fridge and then drank the milk. I then head up to my room and decided to get changed into something sexy for Alison when she got back. I stripped off my clothes and then opened up my wardrobe rummaging inside. My eyes spotted something and I reached for it. My eyes gleamed as I felt the spandex in my hands. I smiled nodding. “Now this is definitely sexy” I began to put the spandex bodysuit on and moaned ever so slightly as my penis was constricted by the very tight material. I ran a hand over the obscene bulge and shivered. I turned and looked in the mirror and smiled. I could not wait for Alison to get home. Just the thought my cock throb and grow slightly. I watched it snake it's way up some more as it pushed itself into my breasts. I laughed looking at the giant lumps. I began to stroke myself through the tight matetial getting lost in pleasure.​

Jigajig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ran both of my hands along each of my breasts, softly moaning as I gave each of them a playful squeeze. I slowly turned my attention to my nether regions as I began to feel a familiar wetness around her the tip of my cock.
“It seems like that’s my tits are not the only place that could use a little attention,” I smiled as I squeezed my cock through the spandex. Glancing in the mirror I giggled. "I really am hung ain't I?" I bounced on the balls on my feet watching my giant balls, cock and breasts all bounce around slightly in the suit. I felt really horny for some reason even though I fucked Alison nice and hard earlier on. I stood still and relaxed closing my eyes and calmed myself down slightly.

"Ok just keep still and relax.." I opened my eyes and shook my head, frowning. Something was not right here.. I walked closer to the mirror the front part of my spandex bodysuit just one giant massive bulge. I looked down and then at the mirror again. I was flacid now but my cock looked bigger.. and so did my tits for that matter. "What's going on he." I stopped midsentence as pleasure ran though my body. "Oh god what the hell is that?!"

I watched in horror, and fascination as the spandex was so stretched it looked like it was painted on my huge tits. Both of my breasts were getting so swollen with milk and my nipples started to grow as well. Not just hard but bigger, and milk was lactating from them so the front of the spandex was so wet with what was squirting from them that it was practically transparent. I gasped feeling so fucking horny but shocked at the same time. "What's going on?"

However that was not all what was happening. My cock was turning a deep shade of purple and huge began veins running along my shaft as it gre bigger. Not hard but just bigger in size. What the hell was happening to me? Precum was spurting out like a tap into my spandex and I was overcome with lust and pleaure. I couldn't hold back any longer and screamed as my cock erupted with so much cum right into my spandex suit covering my tits and cock and balls with jizz. This suit was made specialy for me to withstand almost anything so I just stood there and moaned as my cock grew firing volly after volly of thick jizz inside it. My thick fat cock head was stuck between my growing tits as milk continued to leak out my whole suit soaked now. the whole thing was transparent so I now saw what was happeing. The sight of it all made my cock lurch and grow bigger, harder now.

Jigajig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Oh god I need to get to the wet room" With that I turned around, my cock still growing spewing out a rope of cum again. Each step I took made my cock sprut more cum inside of my suit, and brought another moan to my lips. Whatever the hell was going on.. I fucking loved it! I made it to the wet room and then slumped down in a corner and let the pleasure take me over. By now my cock must of been a good 13 inches long and only half hard. Even though my suit was built to take my cock I didn't know if it could take this. So I began to take it off my giant tits bouncing free some milk spurting from them. I sighed and then watched a torrent of cum flowed onto the floor and then even more as the suit was off my cock laying down on the floor infront of me. "HOLY SHIT!" It looked to be 16 inches long now... that was my length hard before this happened. And fuck me the girth.. it must of been 10 inches around.

Scooping up some cum I began to slather it over my huge nuts and cock, groaning from how good it feels on my dick.
Veins along the shaft start bulging as my cock start to throb intensely. It turned a darker shade of pink, my urethra gaping and ungaping like a mouth gasping for air. Just when I thought nothing was happening, I cried out as my cock gaped, belching what had to be gallons of clear thick gooey precum onto the floor. I felt the incredible need to fuck someone or something. I shuddered again as my dickhole gaped once more, spewing more gallons of prespunk onto the floor.

WhiteDevil007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for posting more Jigajig. I sure hope Amy's Breasts, Nipples, Penis and Testicles grow beyond any normal Human sizes.

Last edited: