A very bold tailor

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by busymantm, Jul 21, 2010.

1. busymantm

busymantm Member

Albums:
    A few days ago I went to buy a suit. I hadn't bought from this local store before, but I knew they had a nice selection. A very nice but bold sales woman offered help. She was a short Asian woman in her late 50s and "knew" just what would look good on me.

As we tried on a few styles, I felt like a manikin with her taking the jackets on and off and checking the pants fit etc. While doing this her hands were all over me and brushed by my crotch more a few times which gave me a partial erection. I'm sure she noticed, but she didn't say anything or even change her behavior. Every time I tried a new pair of pants she stood in front and stared at how they fit. I kept trying to reduce the erection, but we all know it doesn't always behave.

At one point she was standing behind me to check the fit of the pants. I held the jacket up a bit while she had a couple of fingers in the back and tugging in a few direction to test fit. Then with her other hand gave each crease a tug, cupped my buns, and asked how the pants felt to me. I was still surprised at how bold she was and gave up trying to reduce or hide my erection at that point. She was either oblivious to what she was doing or she just enjoyed much more freedom to touch than if the roles were reversed.

If she had been younger I would have thought she wanted me to ask her out or something. As it we finished up it was all business and friendly, except that I was sporting a big erection. "I hope you enjoy the suit!" she said.

Fortunately I had a bag that I could cover myself as I left the store to my car. I wasn't sure what had just happened, but thought you might get a kick out of it. Not sure if she does that to all customers or if I got the lucky treatment.

Btw, the suit is very nice and will probably think of her fitting every time I wear it. :p

Greg

Draft saved Draft deleted