A VERY Different Question for the Ladies

Cloud9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Something just occured to me. Of every girl I've dated I have NEVER had one of them ask a question like "Have you been with someone prettier than me", "Slimmer than me", "bigger boobs", "better ass", "more atractive etc"..

I woundnt even know what to say if they did. I would not be able to be honest, telling a girl, "Yes, i have been with a someone prettier than you." I 'd have to lie, i couldnt do that.

DO woman feel jealousy as a guy does? In relation to the body? Or are you all just better at hiding it? Or do woman honestly not care about "being the best" like some of us guys are? Why are woman apparetly so unconcerned with their mans past loves/lovers?

Just wondering.

Cloud9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hehe. Seriously Spadle please give some feedback from a females perspective. :) Oh, no, dont.

Cloud9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I do my best to make each one feel like a princess. Dont you? Ok maybe the question is...

Guys, do your girls get insecure and ask you all kinds of questions about your past lovers?

I dunno...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex's friends each in their own time said to me "You're the opposite of all his other girlfriends. They wwere all short, fat, and mean!" Once, without my asking, a dude said to me about my body in comparison to others' that it was nicer than some, not as nice as others. Personally, I have always believed that. So it was neither a shock, surprise, nor blow to my ego. Frankly, however, I won't ask. If a dude acts attracted, I assume he is attracted, and if he doesn't. I assume he's not. If I come accross an old photo of an old girlfriend, sure I can't help but to make my own comparisons. But unlike dudes who have asked me to tell them how they compare sexually to my past partners, or how their bodiees compared, I never freak out about it. To me, the differences are interesting, but insignificant.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was asked over this past weekend (Saturday), about whether she was fat. She had a swollen ankle and hadn't injured it athletically or even simply walking around. And in a very serious discussion about Gout, I told her that part of it was diet, lack of exercise, weight gain. The moment weight gain was out there, the exact question came back. "Am I fat ?"

That's when I started in on being even more tactful. I had to preface with.

That's a loaded question ? A relative one at that ? Don't make this discussion about that. Then I had to say, You know what I mean, have you gained some weight, say 15-20 or more pounds ? And then as for being fat, can your body frame handle the extra weight without it being obviously overweight, but rather substantial or just thicker ? But once we were talking about it, the subject of weight simply outweighed the swollen ankle, like it never existed.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
transformer_99 said:
I was asked over this past weekend (Saturday), about whether she was fat.
That reminds me of the old joke...

Woman: Honey, does this dress make me look fat?
Man: No, dear, it's your giant ass that makes you look fat.
W: You bastard, how can you say such a horrible thing?
M: ???Why ask, if you don't want me to answer???

Regardless of your gender, I always advise (at least around me,) "Don't ask questions that you really don't want answered."

It is the penultimate of stupidity to ask someone "Am I the best you've ever had?" It is the pinnacle of stupidity to ask that question, then be offended at the answer.

It's always best not to answer when someone asks you an obviously insecurity-induced question.

Ette

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Theyre not uncincerned they're more afraid of what the answer would be if they asked. Every day women see all sorts of articles and ads abotu the perfect shape so a lot of us are insecure. No woman in her right mind is going to cmpare herself to a previous lover. Do you really think they'd want to hear abut how tight your ex was or how much of you she could take? It would be the end of a decent relationship

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cloud9 said:
DO woman feel jealousy as a guy does? In relation to the body? Or are you all just better at hiding it? Or do woman honestly not care about "being the best" like some of us guys are? Why are woman apparetly so unconcerned with their mans past loves/lovers?
Just wondering.

I don't feel jealous anymore (the first few relationships I did and I felt terrible).
I don't ask, because I may not like the answer. If you 'are the best' at some point he'll tell you, you won't have to ask.

So from my point of view: don't ask, just appreciate the compliments you get and feel proud about 'em.

Just my 2 cents,

Ingrid

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I won't deny it, I have moments of jealousy and insecurity, then I gain control of those feelings and emotions, realizing I'll make a bigger jack@ss out of myself and then do something about supply and demand. Always have a backup plan and sometimes the backup plan is just as good if not better than the original. For example, as an NFL coach, which QB would you prefer, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning.

This past weekend, I was with my regular plan, but I also made a connection with a superb backup plan. Regular plan is on notice that backup plan is available. It goes both ways too, But in this particular case regular plan, was flirtatious with another, setting into motion the search and interview process for backup plan.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose I figured I was the best, but in what way, I didn't know.
My husband and his brother really got around as single men. I found a lot out after we were married. If I had know then what I know now, I would have insisted on a long engagement.
My husband had never had a long term relationship that lasted more than 6mos, and when I met him he was almost 30.

His twin brother is still single and shows no sign of settling down, although he got close a year ago.

My husband asked me to marry him 5 weeks after we met, and once we were married, he wanted babies! This was a huge turn around for a man who could not stay with one woman very long.
It's been 20 years last may and I've never asked about past
relationships. I don't need to know, I'm confident that I must have been the best- I am the one he chose.