A Very Sensitive Question For The Ladies..

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've recently met this amazing girl who makes me very happy. I've been seeing her for about a month and we've both had ourselves checked out, so we know that neither of us have any sexual diseases or infection.
I have found that she has a naturally very smelly pussy, and to be perfectly honest, I find that I get really turned on by her smelly cooch. I think that she is very selfconcious of her smell. How do I tell her that I love the way she smells, and I don't want her to mask her wonderful aroma without being seen as a pervert or weirdo?

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would not say a word. I mean what can you say, " you have this odor.....but, I like it!" No, I don't think she will take that as a compliment.

Say nothing. IF she begins to use scented products, then tell her you liked her more without them. I think if she isn't using them yet, she may not at all.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, Mumzi. CD, unless she is now using or begins to use deodorant-type products, say nothing. If she does use them, tell her that deodorant products taste really bad and the scent does not mix well with her scent, and that you prefer her to all the chemicals. (Back when I used to date women, one of them thought she was doing me a favor by using one of those "FDS"-type sprays. It was some of the worst-tasting stuff I ever got in my mouth. She never used it again.)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you bring it up is also important.

"Honey, you know that smell your pussy has? I really like it", at any point while you're both clothed won't go over well.

Actions speak louder than words so if you're going to bring it up, do so while showing her how much you like it. Compare it to a food smell if you can and tell her you've been waiting all day to be right where you are at that very moment.

At first she will likely be squeamish about it, but if you do this enough she may start to come around and learn to like her fragrance as much as you do.

Good luck to you both.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are loads of products designed to mask the smell of a woman's vagina, but I think they are a stupid idea because I can't think of anything better than the natural smell of a healthy vagina. Of course, everyone smells slightly different, but that's okay. One of the main factors that determine sexual compatibility is your response to the other person's smell. It sounds like you have struck gold with your girlfriend. I just think she needs reassuring.

When you say 'smelly' that sounds horrid. I wonder if this is her term. So long as she washes properly (front and back) and doesn't have any kind of infection (thrush, NSU, etc.) her pussy probably smells wonderful. I agree with other posters here, in that she has probably become a little paranoid about something that is perfectly natural.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Relate it to something. Dont just say "i love how your pussy smells" because all she will hear is "your pussy smells." women are way too irrational and self concious to buy that. The next time it comes up, just say "I really like it. Its like (my favorite line is tequila, but insert your own good smelling thing here)" Thats the part where you have to stretch the truth a little, but the message is the same. You like it.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Closet Donkey said:
I've recently met this amazing girl who makes me very happy. I've been seeing her for about a month and we've both had ourselves checked out, so we know that neither of us have any sexual diseases or infection.
I have found that she has a naturally very smelly pussy, and to be perfectly honest, I find that I get really turned on by her smelly cooch. I think that she is very selfconcious of her smell. How do I tell her that I love the way she smells, and I don't want her to mask her wonderful aroma without being seen as a pervert or weirdo?

You can tell her whatever you want, but if her own pussy scent offends her, she might not take your word for it, especially if she can taste the evidence on your mouth and face and judge for herself...

I think Mumzi typically has the best advice coming from anyone on this site when it relates to women. Salutes Mumzi!

geeka

1st Like
Media
LMAO...no disrespect, to the dude who posted he is glad he is gay. Butt...few pussies smell as bad as SHIT@!#$ from an a-hole.
You may want to tell your GF that any of those products are bad for her health. They are. They cause more gyno probs. Bad stuff!
I think you just shock the penis worshipers on here with such questions. Ya'all sure are fixated with cocks. Bet many more are gay at heart than will admit it. Viva la dick, but come on...they aren't the be all...end all. I dislike the word distaff in horse racing. I mean...let's think about it as being with vagina instead of without dick??? No staff? Don't laugh! Substitute...substitute...LMAO

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kotchanski said:
I can echo the health concerns here, about 6 years ago I went through a slightly psychotic obsession with hygiene (I couldn't even answer the phone without having showered for at least an hour, done my hair, used every product imaginable and done my make up). I used some of these products, one of which had some serious effects on me. I wont go into details as it wasn't pleasant, but lets just say, I couldn't sit, stand and no chance of walking, took 3 months of very nasty meds to clear up what that had caused, I was forced to stop using the products and on the plus side, I got over my little mental issue.

Very glad to hear you got over your obsession Kotchanski. Yours sounded quite bad. These things (obsessions) can creep up on us. A very good friend of mine is very obsessive about clenliness: When he and his wife come over for the evening a toilet roll and a half disappears! His hands are red from all the washing. It's a shame. I don't think he'll change.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really like it when my husband, whether we're having sex or cuddling or kissing or whatever, will snuggle up to me really close and say, "I love the way your skin smells." I don't take it at all as him saying I stink. Also if he is performing oral sex on me he will, in the heat of the moment, say things like, "You taste so good." And again, I don't irrationally take that to mean anything other than he completely enjoys me and my body and smells. I mean, we all smell like something. It's nice when you're sexually compatible and your scents turn each other on.

I really think you just need to be honest with your girlfriend, tell her straight that you think she smells and tastes absolutely wonderful. Hopefully, maybe, she will begin to realize that her scent is natural and good and nothing to be ashamed about. I don't see why there needs to be a "plan" of when to do it and how and the exact words to use to make her feel exactly the way she wants. Just be as sincere as you can and she'll know that you're being honest. If she isn't able to handle, believe and simply accept you being real, straight, and honest with her, maybe she's got some other underlying issues.

It always boggles me that people think that human interaction, especially with those we are most intimate with, needs to be any more or any less but the simple honest truth.