A very strange erotic experience

oddeyeblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend that I met at a local bar/grille. He was the bar tender. After dinner one night at his house, he dropped a few hints that he wanted to fool around. After we both had boners, he asked me to stand on his stomach while he came. It was so strange but very hot at the same time. He came on the top of my feet and it ran between my toes. This just sent me into orbit and relaxed the holy fuck out of me. Has anyone ever had a strange or similar experience?

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
here is my,
when i was at the Dore Alley fair 2 years ago. my partner and i were standing around watching people and next to us was this guy and his friends. next thing we saw was one of the guy lie down on the sidewalk and both his friends stand on top of him and of course i lean down and ask him why? he said, "i like the feeling of heavy things on top of him and he did invite me to get on top of him, i did not. however a lot of people came by and did. i ask him how many can he handle. he said at one time he had 12 people standing on top of him. no breaking bones i asked, he said no and would love to do it again.
I did trying to see if he was around this past sunday at the fair but did not see him.