A very tight fit me trying to roll down magnum xl

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
guys, why do you alwys reply to big_dick's postings?

he is in puberty ... he just wants to hear that he is the best on earth!
and his dick is the best tool worldwide ...

he's posting his dick every couple of hours ...

i really don't understand why you guys reply again and again ...

he already showed in other postings that he has a bad behaviour, a bad way of thinking about gay people etc. .... maybe he has a big dick, but that's it ... the person itself ... hmmm ...

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummmm WTF Thai get out of my thread I'm 18 and 6ft5 and have sex 3-6 times a day do u really think I'm in puberty? Lmao ur retarded and I have absolutely no problems with gays so u can exit my thread now

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and have sex 3-6 times a day

even this confirms that you are in puberty ... the way you're talking ...

3-6 ... what do you expect now?
people should say "wow, you are the hottest sex machine on earth"?

let me guess ... 3-6 times a day ... because all girls in new york city wanna have sex with you, right !?
because you are the best man they can get ...

you told us that you have sex 3-6 times a day ... who asked for that information? nobody!
it's just part of your system "how to tell the world that you are the best lover on earth" ...

as mentioned in the past, your dick is great. but your personality is "poor" ...

Last edited:

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
guys, why do you alwys reply to big_dick's postings?

he is in puberty ... he just wants to hear that he is the best on earth!
and his dick is the best tool worldwide ...

he's posting his dick every couple of hours ...

i really don't understand why you guys reply again and again ...

he already showed in other postings that he has a bad behaviour, a bad way of thinking about gay people etc. .... maybe he has a big dick, but that's it ... the person itself ... hmmm ...

Dude really? Give the guy a break, seriously this is the internet if you don't like what he has too say,why'd you even come look? There is no requirement to post view or comment on anything. Someone could say that you came to his thread just to harass him. You don't have any proof or disproof that he is in puberty anymore than he does and so what if he is? If he his, more power to him! He still has time to grow both in height and in dick size and if he's not? Guess what, shouldn't matter to you. At least he has enough confidence in himself to post pictures, some people don't have any. I know it took me a long time to post any of myself, let alone a face pic. I also seem to recall you saying
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

i promise ... i will ignore you in future!

what a shame ...
in the past, some promise that was huh?

D_Torsten Testosterone

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah dude magnums are for thick guys, u arentt that thick. Your constant neeed for reassurance shows ur immaturity. Do the girls u post know ur posting pics of them online. And dude hit the gym ur not jacked at all. I hate to be demoralizing but u need it

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude I'm probably thicker then most of you on here. And my hands are huge like I said I'm 6ft5 and im not jacked but I'm a big dude in real life and that's a magnum XL I have other pics in my gallery with XL condoms and I don't know why people with little dicks and no pics are hypocrites? Jealousy is a new kind of disease these days

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
I think why people are attacking you is because in 99.9% of your pictures you push down the base of your dick in attempt to make yourself look larger. Also, its hard to tell if that is a magnum.. wrappers don't really mean anything. I'm not trying to attack you but I can understand where the others are coming from.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think why people are attacking you is because in 99.9% of your pictures

WRONG !!

I said that he definitely has a big dick. You can read it.
I'm "attacking" him because his way or writing etc. ...
He is the best lover (3-6 times sex a day), he has the biggest dick (thicker than most of us), he is the best the people on earth have ever seen! He is Mr. Perfect. Whatever he's writing, the content is always similar ... something like "I am the best" ...

I wrote many times that this guy has a big dick ... but he has a bad character. He is intolerant and ... immature!

To be honest ... I would ignore him and all his postings, as I wrote in another thread. I'm just wondering that you guys react on all his postings ... you guys tell him exactly what he's waiting for ... you guys always give him a "woooow, your dick is great" ... why you don't ignore him? Don't you realize that he's Mr. Perfect? Just look at his posting ... in fact, you guys don't have to tell him that his dick is great etc. .... because he knows already that he is the best man under the sun!