A very tight fit me trying to roll down magnum xl

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
WRONG !!

I said that he definitely has a big dick. You can read it.
I'm "attacking" him because his way or writing etc. ..

Umm I wasn't referring to just you... I'm sure your not the only one who has brought this up.

I've seen his other posts and I think he is full of himself, I agree with you on that. Maybe why he keeps getting compliments is because some people may have only seen that one post and others might just be really big fans and like the self-centered prick. I personally don't care either way.

Just wanted to clear that up with you.

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
also man, that photo of your dick in that girls mouth speaks louder than any of your claims. a dick with the girth that requires a magnum xl would not really fit as easily in a girls mouth as yours does. plus there's the ratio between length and girth that you have. if yours requires a magnum xl for girth then by the looks of it your length must be 12-13 inches which it is clearly not. by my guess you're about 8 inches long and 5 or so inches in circumference give or take. but like man, that's still bigger than the majority of males. don't get all choked up because you're isn't the absolute biggest, just enjoy what you've got. and eventually lose that gangsta thug life attitude because that shit is wack.

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh and also there's a photo where it even looks skinny in a girls hand (which look fairly feminine). and man, even if a girl has large man hands magnum xl girth is hard to wrap around completely.

i'd say stop frontin' and try to live a little more modestly

hammer87

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just enjoy what you've got. and eventually lose that gangsta thug life attitude because that shit is wack.

i'd say stop frontin' and try to live a little more modestly

Couldn't have said it any better. The thug life may be slightly cool during school, but will get you no where in life.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WRONG !!

I said that he definitely has a big dick. You can read it.
I'm "attacking" him because his way or writing etc. ...
He is the best lover (3-6 times sex a day), he has the biggest dick (thicker than most of us), he is the best the people on earth have ever seen! He is Mr. Perfect. Whatever he's writing, the content is always similar ... something like "I am the best" ...

I wrote many times that this guy has a big dick ... but he has a bad character. He is intolerant and ... immature!

To be honest ... I would ignore him and all his postings, as I wrote in another thread. I'm just wondering that you guys react on all his postings ... you guys tell him exactly what he's waiting for ... you guys always give him a "woooow, your dick is great" ... why you don't ignore him? Don't you realize that he's Mr. Perfect? Just look at his posting ... in fact, you guys don't have to tell him that his dick is great etc. .... because he knows already that he is the best man under the sun!

Without engaging into the debate of "big_dick" size or whatever, to act as you do, constantly ripping on him, is far worse than posting pictures in the Show-off section, were they belong, even if it might be a bit much..

You talk down on his personality, but someone who puts so much effort into talking bad about others, should look at their own personality before they rip on others.

"Big_dick" could report you for harassing/stalking, since that is what you've done. If you feel he's posting too much, you could report him for spamming. No need for this.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Big_dick" could report you for harassing/stalking, since that is what you've done. If you feel he's posting too much, you could report him for spamming. No need for this.

firstly, you didn't get my point. it's not about posting his dick pics ...

secondly, ... eeehm dude .... what we are doing here is called CRITICISM.
Not harassing or stalking. CRITICISM is probably not the end of the world!
Additionally, it is definitely not the end of big_dick18'2 fishing for compliments ...

I NEVER HAD ANY DOUBTS REGARDING HIS DICK SIZE OR WHATEVER ... I am talking about his behaviour!

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very nice.... dude ingnore the haters. You posted in the Show Off section....SHOW IT OFF! :) He didn't have to respond to you the way he did .... he just wanted to stir up trouble. *and he got it* Also, very cool of you to not have a problem with responses from the gay boys. :) Says a lot about your character... good man.