A Very Weird Day

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Right, so I got a phone call from one of my friends today asking if he could meet me. I meet up with him, and he tells me, without sugar-coating it, that he never wants to speak to me again.
Apparently, I've been talking shit about my friends and he's not too pleased about it. (For the record, I've not been) Direct quote: "talk shit about me, but don't talk shit about my friends." What I've realised is that this guy is at the centre of my social circle, so effectively I've got no friends now.
This guy was my best friend for 4 years, we've been through some shit over the last 6 months (because of HIS actions, not mine) and now he hits me with this when I thought we were back on track again.
I'm not expecting any advice here, I just really needed to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Is he bipolar? They're hell to be around I hear. I wouldn't know because I am bipolar, but completely oblivious as to why they are hell to be around. :D Just kiddin' ya.

My best friend always pisses me off. Regularly. He's getting so he can handle it more. I just don't know if I can handle him. :)

Just trying to get you to smile. Hope kitchen cools off so you can be friends again.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Just trying to get you to smile.

lol it worked :p i've went over it in my head and realised that when he fucked one of my other friends girlfriends, and spread some shit around about me, we did the same thing to him. Right now, I'm very much in the "fuck him" phase lol.

Uhhhh,
I mean just kiddin' about your friend being biploar. I REALLY am.

lol don't worry about it, he's not bipolar but he is a tit :D

hung_big: Not too much advice I can offer you.

Explain to him that you didn't talk shit. Tell him to give you one example and explain how you it really went down. Ask for another and keep explaining until he has no doubts.

Other than that, there's nothing much more I can offer you.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know. Maybe I'd give him a chance, but if this is the kind of guy who fucks his friend's girlfriends behind their backs, he may not be worth the bother. I'd tell the real story to the friends you want to keep, but I might let that guy go.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
same here there, hip. I've known of too many "friends" who are really overbearing to be your friend, but at the slightest infraction of anything, they're ready to drop you like so much excess baggage. I wouldn't sweat losing him if he's really this neurotic and hippocritical.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Hey thanks, folks, I've decided that he's not worth the bother. The guy turns 19 in 3 weeks and he has a 16 year old girls perspective on friendship ( i suppose this is what happens when you hang out with 16 year old girls :eyes: ) The guy's a hypocrite, an arsehole and would fuck anyone over to get a leg up.

Good thing is, in our "group" I'm not the only one who feels this way, hopefully by the time his 20th birthday rolls around he'll realise what an arsehole he is, if not he'll go through life fucking over everybody he meets. Right now, I can't help but pity him.

Long story short... DON'T TRUST DRUMMERS!

Thanks folks

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, wait a minute now! What's wrong with drummers? I was a drummer once upon a time!

Well, OK, it was a looooong time ago, and I wasn't very good at it, and I was a bit of a jerk back then......... Oh hell, never mind... :blush:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww, a lot of drummers are good guys, but your ex"friend" just wasn't one of them. Hippyscum, you seem like am open and sincere person, I'm glad you're here.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
All I know is, drummers like to get naked a lot. I think because drummers are always behind at least one singer.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
madame_zora Posted Today, 09:45 PM
Aww, a lot of drummers are good guys, but your ex"friend" just wasn't one of them. Hippyscum, you seem like am open and sincere person, I'm glad you're here.

aw thanks hun :blush: and yeah, i agree, i do have other drummer friends, the rest of them are cool :)

jonb Posted Today, 10:50 PM
All I know is, drummers like to get naked a lot.

yeah, i've noticed this as well, it's quite strange, it may stem from the same desire to hit things really hard :p

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by hippyscum@Jun 14 2005, 08:24 PM
Hey thanks, folks, I've decided that he's not worth the bother. The guy turns 19 in 3 weeks and he has a 16 year old girls perspective on friendship ( i suppose this is what happens when you hang out with 16 year old girls :eyes: ) The guy's a hypocrite, an arsehole and would fuck anyone over to get a leg up.

Good thing is, in our "group" I'm not the only one who feels this way, hopefully by the time his 20th birthday rolls around he'll realise what an arsehole he is, if not he'll go through life fucking over everybody he meets. Right now, I can't help but pity him.

Long story short... DON'T TRUST DRUMMERS!

Thanks folks
[post=320596]Quoted post[/post]​

At this age your bound to experiance this sort of thing. Teen life ain't easy......sad but true...

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jun 15 2005, 02:58 AM
Dig it there, hip, you are one of our more cooler members on the board, and I'd really be sad to see you go.
[post=320713]Quoted post[/post]​

hey thanks man, right back atcha, you've been helping me out since i got here :)

as for teen life not being easy, isn't it strange that there was nothing resembling drama until we all discovered alcohol :eyes: