A vid of myself

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How do I download it? I press the free rather than premium, it says I have downloaded it, but I haven't :\

Timmoh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nouveau said:
How do I download it? I press the free rather than premium, it says I have downloaded it, but I haven't :\

You press free, wait about 30 seconds (it should say how lon on the site), than you enter a code in the little box considering of 3 letters or numbers. Press enter and the download should start.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
714goodguy said:
Wow! Thanks for the great video. You have a beautiful cock and a great body. Thanks for sharing yourself with us. I would love to see more!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

For those of you having trouble downloading the file and/or playing the .avi extention, you need to try the second link; which I have pasted here:
http://rapidshare.de/files/9840238/Vid1.avi.html

I found that only Real Player would play it. But that was only after I downloaded a file I needed called DivX or something like that. When I tried to play the file through Real Player, it told me I needed a special file and asked if I would like to try and find in on the Internet. I said yes and it found a web site with a download link for DivX (I think it was called that). When you go to download it, choose Run (not save). Once it's downloaded and you've installed it, the video will work.
I'm always told the MSN can't find the file to download. All of this adulation has me horny as hell to view this vid. Any help would be lovingly appreciated!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HungFunNYC said:

Oh, fuck, yeah, you're hot! No way to keep my hand off my erected pole after viewing you, man. I agree with one of the dudes here, seeing you finish off with a gigantic explosion of that beautiful cannon would be icing on the cake. You're got my nips as hard as my dick!

DumberFusionBlue

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Man,

Truely a great cock! Love sucking that one fine day! You probably get lots of attention when showering after gym... Loved the way you got it hard!!!

But like the other guys already said, I want to see you cum...

njack

Experimental Member
Media
Great cock... I will be in NYC in August for work. Maybe I will discover you during my stay.