A visit to the beach

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So anyways...

This fantastic looking broad...are we allowed to call them broads? No? Aw crap... well, maybe nobody'll notice...yeah? Okay...

So, this fantastic looking babe...oh...no on the babe stuff either? Jeeez what the fuck's up wid that?

I'm just gonna George Carlin this...

A fantastic looking broad, this really hot looking babe, one fine piece of ass was heading along the beach one afternoon and sees this man stretched out there and soaking up the sun.

As the sun bakes his body, the lady says to him, "Why are you so pale?'

The guy opens his eyes and looks her up and down, admiring her huge gazonkbas and the way her bikini bottom presses right on up into her, showing a nice outline. He asks, "What are you talking about?" he asks as his tongue sweeps across his lips, imagining what her nectars must taste like (and being genuinely thirsty:smile:).

She gestures waving her arm to indicate his entire body, "You're just so pale and pastey white."

"Yeah, I just got out of jail."

"Jail?!" she says, her hand covering her mouth as she gasps in horror.

"Yeah, I did 22 years for killing my wife." he shrugs and adds, "early release."

The woman smiles seductively, "Oh." and then adds while batting her long lucious eyelashes, "So you're single?"