Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It was my idea to meet at the coffee shop. It isn’t far from the beach, they have free parking, and they have the Vietnamese coffee I know he likes.

He always talks about walking the beach alone, I know he loves Vietnamese coffee, and this was my only chance to be alone with him outside of work.

I got to the coffee shop early, but I didn’t wait long for him to arrive. We got our coffee and then walked toward the beach. The weather was clear, but not too hot. It felt perfect.

On our walk he led the way, and made small talk. I was too distracted by the sight of him, my small talk was on autopilot.

Though he is only an inch taller than me, he is a few years older and a lot more masculine. His body quite girthy, though we are similar height his body is far more built. He is Latino like me, but he is much lighter in skin color.

My eyes watch his dark, heavy mustache as he speaks and as he drinks his coffee. His thick hands wiping his mustache clean from time to time.

Our similarities don’t end at height, we are both Hispanic males, various tattoos on our arms and chests, and legs. We work together so we spend a lot of idle time together. However, he doesn’t know the wild fantasies I have about us. How badly I want his dick fucking my face.

Much to my reward, he wore his grey sweatpants. I have seen him wear them once when he changed before leaving work. He was on his way to the gym when I saw him in those grey sweatpants. At the time I couldn’t stop myself from staring. I had watched his bulge in our work uniforms many times, but only in these sweatpants could I see his long skinny pipe hanging down his leg.

Ever since that day I have imagined endlessly him piping my face with long strokes. Inserting his cock deep down my throat repeatedly until he couldn’t last anymore and pumping my stomach full of his warm load.

Even if nothing happens on this day, watching his snake swing around under his sweatpants as we walk for hours down this beach is enough for me. [Part 1 of]

Youngprettymeat

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
[Part 2]

Before I knew it we had walked very far. We both finished our coffees and tossed the cups. We had made as much small talk as we deemed necessary, and we were walking without much conversation.

When reached the end of the path, I thought we would turn around. My coworker mentioned needing to piss and so I followed him around a corner of the beach and onto a hidden path.

I began imagining needed to piss so that if I was lucky I could pee next to him and maybe see him as he went. I realized he was steadily walking down this hidden trail he led me to and asked if he had been here before.

“Only with females.” He told me with a smile.

I was a bit stunned, for many reason. His smile was utterly handsome. The tone in his voice was quite inviting. He smiled and laughed and turn a quarter of the way away from me and started to piss in clear view of me.

He pulled out his soft cock, pulled back his foreskin and pissed. I stood there frozen. My cock growing hard as I watched.

He just laughed and peed, and when he finished, he wiped his hands on his pants then walked a few feet away from me and sat down on the sand.

“I like this spot because it’s private.” He told me.

I didn’t know what to say.

“I wanted to come here with you, because I know how much you want it.” He laughed. “I want you to show me how much you’ve wanted it.” He said as he laid back.

I could his cock growing stiff under his sweatpants. I got on my knees and I crawled towards him. He leaned back on his arms and watched me.

He wanted me to get on top of him, take off his pants, and he wanted his cock inside me. I couldn’t believe it. I finally just saw it and now I was going to have it. [Part 2 of]

Youngprettymeat

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
[Part 3]

There I was on my knees in the sand. I held his uncut cock in my hand. I held his balls in my other. His balls were a decent size. I held them in one palm. I held his semi-hard cock with my other hand. I didn’t pull the skin back or stroke it, I just held it firmly. Waiting for it to slowly become rock hard.

I realized he had no pubes. I let go of his balls and used that hand to gently brush his shaved pubes. He laughed and said, “I shave my ass too.”

I looked him in the eyes. I felt this was an invitation. I started to lower my hand to reach for his hole but he gently grabbed my hand and slowly put it in my mouth.

“Don’t touch it with dry fingers.” He told me.

I hardly moved, but my face was flushed red. Everything about him drove me wild. I slowly soaked my fingers in my mouth then began reaching for his smooth hole. In my other hand his cock had already began growing harder and thicker.

The moment my soaked fingers found his hole and began circling it he let out a low moan. At that moment I needed his dick in my mouth and so I put the head of his hard cock in my mouth.

I had thought his dick would be skinny, but once it hardened his thick head filled up my mouth nicely. He was maybe 7 inches longs, uncut. Shaved smooth with decent balls.

I was only circling his hole with my wet fingers, so I decided to slowly dig two of my fingers into his smooth hole. The absolute second he felt two of my knuckles pushing through his tight, smooth ring he put one hand in the back of my head and slammed his cock balls deep into my throat.

I moaned ferociously. His thick cock engorged in my throat. This moment I dreamed of finally happening. As his cock grew inside my throat I felt my fingers slowly digging deeper inside him. Inside my throat his cock hardened as I felt the second knuckles of my two fingers being squeezed by his hole as they slid inside him.

He slowly slipped his cock out of my mouth. He pulled his knees in, and slowly lifted his legs. I was confused until I realized he was leaned back with his legs up. His tight, pink, smooth hole was in full view.

“I want your tongue as deep inside me as your fingers.” He told me.

I almost came in that moment.

I slipped my fingers out from his hole and sucked them for a moment. I mentally prepared myself. [Part 3 of]

Reactions: william1

Youngprettymeat

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
[Part 4]

In terms with of ass he didn’t have a bubble butt. What he did have were thick thighs. When I was laying down in the sand on my knees, and he sat there on his back with his legs held up all I saw were thick, solid thighs, a tight ass, and a pink hole.

His hole puckering for me. I crawled closer and closer and even closer then comfortable, so that I could push my tongue as deeply possibly into his ass. His tight ring gripped my tongue as it dug into him in waves. I held his hips securely in my hands. I used all my strength to pull his body closer to me and my face deeper into his ass. He moaned and moaned. The ring of his tight hole gripping tighter in my tongue as I dug and slurped and tasted his walls.

At some point his voice heightened and became faint. He grabbed the back of head with his hand and unearthed my face from his ass. He adjusted his pants underneath and sat up a little bit. His dick as hard as I had ever seen it. He pulled his foreskin back and started swinging his dick around. He aimed his dick for my mouth and with the hand on the back of my head he shoved his cock deep into my mouth.

My mouth and throat sucked onto his hard cock immediately. The back of my throat hugging his cock firmly as it pushed back and forth. My chin was soaked. He became focused. He held the back of my head with one hand and the side of my throat with his other.

I was lying on my stomach with my head on his lap as he sat down. He was fucking my face right there in the sand. I pushed myself. I pushed my throat deeper. I wanted him more than anything and he wanted to cum so badly. He fucked my face faster and faster and right when I felt he was going to cum he pulled his cock almost all the way out.

He came in my mouth. He filled my mouth all the way up with cum. I wanted to swallow it but something told me not to. His breathing was unsteady when he finished cumming. With the hand on the back of my head he pulled my face up and stuck his tongue in my mouth. With one deep, French kiss he swallowed all of his cum from my mouth. I felt his tongue, his mustache, and passion.

After that we caught our breath and walked back to the car. We worked together for six more months after that. He would mention it often when we were alone. I always waited for more, but he always laughed it off.

One day after he had put in his two weeks notice in at work he started being really flirty and I liked it. That night when were alone in a secluded area he started dry humping me. I played along and he actually fucked me right there at work. It was like his way of saying goodbye and I’ll never forget it.

Reactions: william1