A Wannabe

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_poiughio, Mar 5, 2009.

1. D_poiughio

D_poiughio New Member

Greetings Everyone!

Regretfully, I am not (yet) a member of your exclusive club. I am on the small side of average. While most of my girlfriends and fiances' claimed to be sexually satisfied with me, several women did leave me for that reason and my self-esteem has suffered terribly.

I stumbled across your forum while researching PE techniques. Although PE is not your focus here, the PE sub-forum is one of the best free resource on the subject. Your site is both motivational and one of the largest gathering of PE enthusiasts I've found.

Although I never attempted PE of any kind, I now believe it is possible and will soon begin a rigorous, long-term program. I will not quit the program unless at least three years pass without gains. Hence my username "LongTermGrower". I am also exercising to lose weight. I have lost 25 lbs so far with about another 45 to go reach my final goal. I plan to be in very good physical and mental shape on my 45th birthday.

I will carefully document my PE regimen, measurement methods, and the results. If no significant erect size increase occurs despite years of training, I will simply report this evidence and move on. However if significant erect size increases are realized, I will make all the data public including photos and videos. I probably won't post any detailed data for at least a year.

I have purchase Danamedics latest traction-device which is called the "MaleEdge". This is simply a more refined version of the similar gadgets they produce like the "Jes Extender" and all its variants. I live alone and spend about 10 hours per day at my desk. Therefore, I can wear traction devices for very long periods each day. We will see if long-term use of a traction device, coupled with manual stretching exercises, leads to gains in my case.

2. parchissi

Gold Member

May I welcome you to the lpsg family. I have to say I admire your determination so may I wish you well in your quest to gain more of what you desire. Enjoy meeting and sharing with us all - there will be many here who can offer good advise when asked for it - good to see you here and welcome, welcome.

Draft saved Draft deleted