Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everybody,

While it is rather obvious that everybody here admires good dick in the many shapes and forms they come in, I do too feel the same way. Believe me. I'm gay, and naturally I gravitate towards everything male specific. I love it. I want it. I'm human. So, I wanted to share a quick story with anyone here who is in a relationship, and in a way, to get this out of my chest.

For about a year now I have been in a relationship with a boy that has evolved into something new every day it seems. He is one of the greatest people I've met, and I learn so much from him. You could say he is my best friend, and then some. The amount of respect I have for him is astonishing. Which probably is the reason why I am very protective over him. Even his past.

We have talked about our pasts before many times and the people who were part of it including ex-boyfriends, hookups, and flings. I always get a bit excited to hear about them, of course, because I hope you had fun and learned something from each experience. But sometimes they can actually go a little too far.

He told me about a certain party he went to once with his boyfriend at the time, who was curious and wanted to try and have a threesome soon. This fact alone is a bit too much for my personal taste, but it is understandable. I was not in anyway part of his life then, so you're free to do what you wish.

He and his current boyfriend brought a fellow acquaintance with them to the party that was in the same college as them both. Unbeknownst to Jay (whom I've decided to name my boyfriend in this situation to make things easier) and his current boyfriend, their "friend" they have brought along is also gay. Later, at some point at the party, "friend" whips out his massive dick to Jay, and the threesome idea begins to manifest.

From what I understand, because I actually don't want to know much more because of how it makes me feel, Jay, current boyfriend, and big-dicked friend end up having a threesome, and Jay - my boyfriend, is the one who gets fucked.

I dont know about you guys, but if you've ever been in a situation with a loved one and knowing things about their past - this one makes me feel awful. Jay, while telling me this story, enthusiastically proclaims to me "he was a DJ, graffiti artist, AND had a huge dick!". This upset me so much I walked out if the restaurant we were at. Because I felt ashamed of myself and was furious about his excitement reverting back to the event. I felt like I was being compared.

Yes, this is in the past and the past no longer exists - only but within our memories. I know I have to respect everything about my boyfriend and believe me I do, but every time this mental image creeps inside my head - there are a plethora of feelings that rush over me and invade my well-being.

The point I'm trying to make is please, if you are in a relationship, be absolutely careful what you share with them if it involves things that operate within an emotional level. Jay did not know I would become so overwhelmed with emotions, but I wish he did. Other than that, we have a wonderful, beautiful relationship.

Thanks, and feel free to comment or share your own ideas.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Jay" could have pursued Mr. Big Dick, as obviously the guy had some interest in him. He could have stayed with his present bf. A lot of things COULD have happened, but he chose to be with YOU. I understand feelings can;t always be controlled, but behavior can. If you respect him as you say and love him, then you will accept that he had some fun experiences in life that weren;t with you. You did, too. I understand the insecurity about being confronted with the fact that someone you are attached to now had a lover with a bigger one in the past. But they are YOUR insecurities, and your responsibility. If you can not tolerate hearing about someone's past, make it clear you don't want to know or share it. If you ask about someones past, or care about them enough to show interest in ALL of their life, you take the good with the bad as far as how it affects you. Try feeling happy he had a fun experience, now in the past, instead of focusing on YOUR hurt and resentment. You have now made your bf reluctant to communicate with you, for fear of hurting you. That is the MOST damaging thing that can be done in a relationship. I know it sounds like I am being unreasonably harsh to you, and I'm sorry for that. I know you got hurt by this revelation and his enthusiasm fo that event. But if you want to keep your bf, then you have to learn to deal with his past, just like he does with yours. What caounts is NOW! Make the most happy moments you can with him now---the past isn;t something you can do ANYTHING about, so let it go--his and yours. I wish you the best and hope you can get past this. Good Luck!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's sort of a dickhead to tell stories like that in a public restaurant in the first place. You were not out of line to be embarrassed, for large number of reasons. Only one would be that you felt he was comparing you unfavorably to past experience.

He's quite a sideshow, isn't he? Life of the party, I'll bet. If you like these things about him, good. But Do tell him you were embarrassed about that particular incident.