A website to sell your personal videos?

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Someone told me there was a website where you can sell your personal adult videos. Does anyone know what website that might be?

Thanks,

Sean

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Someone told me there was a website where you can sell your personal adult videos. Does anyone know what website that might be?

Thanks,

Sean
I'd ask quercusone, or just do a search on his name. He's posted some, and also links to where you can buy his. The site he uses sets the price though, apparently, and they're a bit pricey for what you get. Then again, I guess it depends on what you wanna see, and what you're willing to do/pay for it. :wink:

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd ask quercusone, or just do a search on his name. He's posted some, and also links to where you can buy his. The site he uses sets the price though, apparently, and they're a bit pricey for what you get. Then again, I guess it depends on what you wanna see, and what you're willing to do/pay for it. :wink:

Cool. Thanks, I'll check it out.

Sean

katsboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sean, you were on your way to a site of your own. What happened? I think you would have enough of a following if you stuck with it.

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sean, you were on your way to a site of your own. What happened? I think you would have enough of a following if you stuck with it.

I still have it out there... I'm not allowed to mention it in here because I will get nixed by the admins... I charge 2.99 a month to access it. Flat rate, no subscriptions. Do you think that's too much?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Around a year ago, got a few emails from a guy offering $500/clip. Never do them for the $$$, course if $5,000 comes along... different story.