A WeHo Halloween..the day after

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by CUBE, Nov 1, 2009.

1. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi Guys. I went to WeHo last night with thousands and thousands of others. Had a great time. The news said this would be the biggest ever. It looked about the same as last year. It was kind of amazing to see so many people just getting along and happy. I was Edwards S Hands and I think this must be THE fave for the asian tourists. LOL. I must have posed for nothing less than 1,ooo pics...but that was fine because I loved every minute of the four hours I was there. The big pop culture costume appeared to be "swine flu" with lots of pig costumes or variations of them. Also saw many Super Mario type costumes. So did anyone else go last night? Your costume? thoughts on the evening? Fave costumes you saw?

2. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just out of curiosity, what in the world is WeHo?

3. youngdumbfullofcum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    unfortunately i worked the graveyard shift . so no fun for me last night.

4. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

West Hollywood.

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know OC was there

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    The cute boys in Youngstown were big on gladiator costumes which I appreciated.

7. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I saw the same thing. I was leaving the hotel for the parade and I see 8 cuties ready to catch a cab. They had a Roman type outfits but also had loin cloth pieces made out of simple newspaper. I thought I must be missing some pun with Roman+ newspaper = joke. I ask them what it means though it looked cool. They were just being respectful of the hotel...once they got to the parade they would pull out the newspaper to reveal the g-strings. I thought it was rather clever but didn't know how they planned to return to the hotel later without said newspaper. Some great superhero outfits too. Very reduced and very sexy.

8. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    :) yes I was! and you didnt come say hi to me... I guess you were busy with the asian tourists after they left me! lol I dunno how many pics I posed for... one girl says..."OK now kill me!" I said what? and she grabs my sword and sticks it to her neck..."like this!" lol I laughed sooo hard...

I did need a Silkwood scrubdown after being fondled by some scary ass ...very BRAVE..people. Why is it only the trolls are brave? sigh..

OH and I had Max Delong playin' with my ass for a while under my kilt. *all i had on was a black jockstrap* lol I was ummm ....all you need is to get that thing hard...its already wrapping around your thigh soft. lol

#8 OCMuscleJock, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  9. D_Portelay Porquesword

Trick or Treat baby. lol

I did not go this year. Next year.

10. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dunno how I'm gonna top this years costume...put a hella lot of work into it! Took me forever to do all the rivets and that kind of material is hard to sew by hand! lol

11. D_Portelay Porquesword

You have one year to come up with something new. In the words of Tim Gunn from Project Runway: "Make it work!" :tongue:

12. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I work for a leather bar here in Ft Lauderdale/Wilton Manors, and we had a booth at the annual Wicked Manors street fair. It was lots of fun (if not especially remunerative) being right in the center of all the craziness, though they closed it down much too early (all serving stopped at 11:00 sharp) in favor of the area bars, which got an extra hour due to daylight savings.

Several people complimented me on my "great costume", but I was just wearing what I usually wear: big black boots, camo shorts, a black tank and a spiked wrist band: nothing out of the ordinary :redface:

13. D_Portelay Porquesword

I loves it that you are butch. :wink:

By not going, I missed out on the VIP area at The Abbey. There was a pass for me to get in. My nephew was dressed as a huge chicken and climbed over a few celebs to get to the toilet. *sigh* Oh well, there is always next year to climb over people in a high profile club.

14. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    hehehe funny you say that... in the final days before halloween..I was telling my FB friends how I didnt know how to make my shoulder armor piece...I said...I'm gonna channel the spirit of Tim Gunn and Make it work! lol

someone goes...he died? LOL I said...noooo he's not dead...but I'm just borrowing his essence...
    :)

15. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think I might have seen you that night OC. When I looked at your costume (just now) I think I recall this at the event. I was well passed you on the street when it kind of dawned on me it could be you. I walked back some on the street but the traffic flow was too thick and I couldn't see this same costume individual anymore to check if it was you. With all the people I did see someone I worked with which was crazy.

16. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i didnt get there till 11pm... so you might have :) we TRIED to stay out of the middle of the crowds...*mike gets weirded out by strange people bumping into him.* Anyway..would have loved to have seen you :)

17. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    We left at midnight. It seemed like the time to go as the crowd was getting more wasted. And of course I always have to leave the Ball before the stroke of midnight...or it's a long ass walk to the Beverly Hilton carrying my pumpkin, the mice, and wearing one shoe.

Draft saved Draft deleted