99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why is it most of the women in the gallery are, well more endowed? :biggrin1:

Does big tits correlate with a liking of big dick? :tongue:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, I find that well-endowed men like well-endowed women. It's part of the reason I've stuck around so long here. I'm a bigger girl, and it's just been my experience that a majority of the men I talk to on this site, like me that way.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe those women just feel more confident about showing off their boobs in the gallery?

Yeah, I think this is probably the answer. I mean, who would be impressed by my boobie pics? So why would I upload them?

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I think this is probably the answer. I mean, who would be impressed by my boobie pics? So why would I upload them?

Oh, plenty of men would be, and probably even a few women. I know i would. :D
I can only speak for me, but size doesn't matter.
However i still can see that those who got more to show off feel more tempted to do it.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It appears it's time for a restating of the facts:

Contrary to what appears to be a commonly held belief, when it comes to a pair of naked boobs, the size of boobs is considerably less important than their shape, hang, pertness, nipplage, proportion and relation to the rest of the body, and overall beauty.

When it comes to clothed boobs, size takes on more significance because the size is really the only factor available to consider. And clothing (and a good bra) can make an unnattractive, unsexy pair of boobs seem majorly impressive.

So you're probably only denying us some highly desirable A-cuppage, ladies!

Just sayin'.......

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thetramp, as per the usual, make a valid and insightful point.

Some of the sexiest and most beautiful women I've met and some of the sexiest most beautiful women on LPSG are of the lesser-busty type, and yes I'm talking to YOU molotov, notthe and petite, although I base this (physically anyway) only off of petite's arm :) I've always found something so sexy in a sleek and petite woman.

I suspect that the entire concept of large breasts = sexier is the result (at least when it is uncompromisingly adhered to) of a simple minded view of human sexuality. In my humble opinion it is more the ratio of physical features and the way that the body appears as a whole that makes a woman sexy. Identifying one physical feature as an all-encompassing identifier of sexiness is akin to estimating skin color or, eye color, height, etc. as holding the same worth; short sighted, judgemental, and demonstrating a lack of appreciation for the diversity of human body types. Of course, if this is a legitimate personally turn-on for someone, then so be it. But it bothers me to see such a moronic theme driven home by TV and popular culture.

Now that I have said this I am sure the world will be a better place and all peoples will be less judgemental and more appreciative of everyone's inate sexuality...and as Silvertrain said, I'm sure every hot petite lady on here will be ripping there clothes off and diving for a camera ;)

royalrock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i disagree i have a not so bad sized cock but i love women with small boobs my favourite sizes are 32 34 A and B

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
I like all different kinds of women, from busty and voluptuous to slight and petite. My mind tends to make an attractive total package out of almost any woman I see. It's like I will subconsciously take the positives out of any visual I'm presented with and that makes her automatically desirable to me, even if she's vastly different from the last woman I liked. This is probably just biology/evolution, but there you go.

D_Sandy_Crotch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have particularly big breasts but I love big cocks :biggrin1:

I think mine are in proportion to my body and being a former dancer, I wouldn't have wanted any bigger as this would have severely hampered me. They used to be right gnat bites but are bigger now. They grew a cupsize my 30th birthday which was nice :biggrin1:

HunglikeaDork

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think mine are in proportion to my body and being a former dancer

Well I think proportional bust to hip and other body aspects is most important for sure. Part of why my wife can pull off A cups so well is she is a petite 95lbs. Bigger boobs are surely proportional for bigger women.

Also she is a dancer too, of the more exotic variety haha, but I was wondering if that is what you meant or more conventional dancing :biggrin1: