Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like all different kinds of women, from busty and voluptuous to slight and petite. My mind tends to make an attractive total package out of almost any woman I see. It's like I will subconsciously take the positives out of any visual I'm presented with and that makes her automatically desirable to me, even if she's vastly different from the last woman I liked. This is probably just biology/evolution, but there you go.

I'm very similar to Slant - except with men. I can find nearly any man attractive in some way. No one has ever accused me of having a 'type' because I have dated so many different kinds of guys.

So while on the surface, the fact I have big breasts and am on a large penis site seems to fit the stereotype, I in fact just love men in general. All shapes, sizes with all their different sized dicks.

Last edited:

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It appears it's time for a restating of the facts:

Contrary to what appears to be a commonly held belief, when it comes to a pair of naked boobs, the size of boobs is considerably less important than their shape, hang, pertness, nipplage, proportion and relation to the rest of the body, and overall beauty.

When it comes to clothed boobs, size takes on more significance because the size is really the only factor available to consider. And clothing (and a good bra) can make an unnattractive, unsexy pair of boobs seem majorly impressive.

So you're probably only denying us some highly desirable A-cuppage, ladies!

Just sayin'.......

For me this is completely true. What is left out is that it doesn't matter when you truly love a person. Even if you just like someone, and are dating, I couldn't imagine being so turned off by a single body part that I would leave a relationship. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I really don't have a type, so maybe I'm not the best example. Though I do go through certain phases where I am more attracted to a certain type of woman.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thick hung, not length hung, but I love boobles of all sizes. Small and shapely does it for me more than big and droopaly. But like Bob Ross said, it's the total package which can be a real turn on. Do they go with your frame? Yes? Then they're perfect!